[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
Actually decided to add a form of Leveling Guide and League Starting guide for this build quickly.

Nothing special but some decent information there and another budget viable option instead of the Rare Claw for league starting or just trying out this build in a more budget friendly way.

League Starter or Budget option is now a Wasp Nest paired with the Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw.

Is there a way to get insta-leech without bloodseeker? I'm playing SSF
Thanks Bergerbrush for the build.

I have found that both impale and crit multi stacking works really good with this build.

Almost 10 mil DPS with an investment of 50-75 ex. Have ~90% crit chance, 719% crit multi, 9 impales.

My pob: https://pastebin.com/Jamr6VbE
Would you recommend dropping wind-up if you have assassin's mark on hit? Or is wind-up worth it for bosses? I could gain 2mil dps with dropping it, but i would lose 2mil dps for bosses unless they have adds in the fight...
Also,

Why not pick up swift skewering and maybe drop some health nodes if you have the life? I know i could get another large jewel socket and a medium cluster jewel would be more dmg for the same amount of points...but those large cluster jewel's are like 20ex right now. how come POB does not calculate the -10 physical damage resistance? Is there a cap to that, or at a certain point would you not want more? it seems like 4 points for swift skewering would be a decent dmg bonus. at least 1mil in my POB without factoring in the -phys resist (Still not sure how that is calculated). Any insight from a master POE/POB would be greatly appreciated. :) Great build so far. Having a great time with it.
Hi Guys

Really loving this build and slowly playing thru. I tried Sirus 5 but died in Phase 3 ..
Managing T15 easy and can do lvl 19 Sim..

My DPS is low 2.6m and life at 4.8k

Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/FbgQXYDY

And my gear

Can you please suggest where i can improve my DPS and Health?

Many thanks in advance
J
I thinking in change my boots for The tailwins, but my dude is...
Is it worth the change? Will I earn a lot of dps as it says in the guide?

My actual boot is clean ultra fast and good dps.
"
Econiko a écrit :
Really enjoying this build so far. I'm easily pushing 10m+ dps with plenty of room to improve. I'm going to start upgrading my resistance on my gear to try and cap chaos resistance which i think will help with reducing the one-shots etc.

Has anyone tried to run saviour + bloodseeker? Obviously it would mean dropping some claw nodes but i think it could be a good increase in dps. The only drawback is that saviour can be inconsistent when mapping.

Also has anyone tried to use 2x circle of guilt to add Herald of Purity to the build alongside pride? I might play around with POB to see if it's an upgrade in damage over 2 high damage rings with assassin's mark.

yes i am doing exactly that. i am alredy using 1 ring, but using both rings didnt came acros my mind. its actually nice idea. i do exactly that.
Could you guys please tell me which of these two is better?

"
Econiko a écrit :
"
BopMajster a écrit :
can someone explain me, how exactly abyssus increased physical damage taken works?
if we would have 130 physical dmg reduction and we put abyssus on, we go to 90% and we are perfectly fine and capped?
or this works like we have 90 physical dmg reduction and with abbys we go down to 50% ?

I believe it works like this:

Raw damage = 1000
phys damage (assume 90% res - max) = 100
abyssus (phy damage increase 40%) = 100 * 1.4 = 140 damage taken

So overall in this example your phys damage reduction gets dropped from 90% to 86% – not as bad as the 40% damage increase implies. But there is still a drop despite you being overcapped.

i dont think, this is working that way. If this will work like that then there wouldnt be much difference with wearing this helm. (but in pravtice there is huge difference)
I would say its like something like this:

Raw damage = 1000
phys damage (assume 90% res - max) = 100
abyssus (phy damage increase 40%) = (90% res -40% = 50% res)
Raw damage = 1000 -50% reduction = 500 damage

but this feels like a little bit to much. Anyone can confirm this?

Build works. My character is mostly min-maxed with 100+ Exalt investment. Can do 100% T16 delirium content with ~20mm DPS.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires