Max Block Bleed Gladiator - Video Guide

Melee phys has higher mana cost multiplier than chance to bleed, that's probably why he's not using it.
If you have a different setup and it's no problem for you then sure go for it.
By the way unbound ailments is pretty good too, especially if you go for more faster bleed than him, make you able to stack higher bleed and get more damage overall.
Just use what is best for your own build and don't blindly trust pob dps, it's not always 100% accurate.

Vicious skewering is not worth it for this build, but they'll most likely introduce some really good nodes with the new jewels for bleed.
"
wxn7465 a écrit :
melee phy dam showed some more bleed dps than chance to bleed for aftershock in the pob. since the bleed chance is already 100% even without the gem, is melee phy dam a better choice or exchangeable with chance to bleed?

"
wmin a écrit :
Noticed that as well. I think melee phys / awaken melee phy is better than chance to bleed at end game - according to pob that is.

Side note, now that the new vicious skewering note is showcased, i don’t think its feasible to incoporate w EQ since EQ has relatively slower speed. What are your thoughts morph?

Yes, you can change CtB for Melee Phys if it is a DPS increase. Just keep in mind mana multiplier if you are chaining Vaal EQ.

Vicious Skewering does nothing for bleed. It's goood for impale builds, but bleed does not benefit from impale.
"
kiki_lecolibri a écrit :
Melee phys has higher mana cost multiplier than chance to bleed, that's probably why he's not using it.
If you have a different setup and it's no problem for you then sure go for it.
By the way unbound ailments is pretty good too, especially if you go for more faster bleed than him, make you able to stack higher bleed and get more damage overall.
Just use what is best for your own build and don't blindly trust pob dps, it's not always 100% accurate.

Vicious skewering is not worth it for this build, but they'll most likely introduce some really good nodes with the new jewels for bleed.

This.
Hey Morph,

I was reading up on the interaction of aps & duration on EQ, and I came across this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8vuwb8/is_there_a_attack_speed_cap_on_earthquake/

It's a bit old at this point (post 3.3 though), however he mentions that after testing he needed at least a 0.03s gap between EQ duration and aps in order to trigger the aftershock on every hit, and that 0.01s gap wasn't enough.

I noticed on your current char that you have a 0.009s gap (with frenzies up)... are you hitting every aftershock?

(If so then I assume whatever issue he was seeing has been fixed.)
Which of the new cluster notables are most interesting for us?
There are a lot of new shield related notables.
Since the league looks quite rippy a notable like veterans awareness could be pretty good.

What are your priorities here? And what pathing will you sacrifice to get the cluster nodes?
"
Hey Morph,

I noticed on your current char that you have a 0.009s gap (with frenzies up)... are you hitting every aftershock?

(If so then I assume whatever issue he was seeing has been fixed.)

Cancel that, I wasn't including Swift Affliction - the gap is much larger.

"
Wuptidoo a écrit :
Which of the new cluster notables are most interesting for us?
There are a lot of new shield related notables.
Since the league looks quite rippy a notable like veterans awareness could be pretty good.

What are your priorities here? And what pathing will you sacrifice to get the cluster nodes?

Yeah I'm curious about this as well - tons of great offensive and defensive notables, however it will require quite a few points to get to them. I suspect we'll probably have to get at least 2 of them per jewel for it to be worth the point investment.

Sounds like LocalIdentity is working on including the cluster jewels in PoB (in some fashion), so hopefully we will be able to get a nice cost/benefit per point that way.
soul catcher reduced vaal cost is gone with the patch. if prevention mod is still there, do you think if this flask is still usable?

or how we compensate this - crafting reduce vaal cost on weapon seems too challenging...
just alt spam your elder axe for bleeding mod seems fine now or not?
no fossils required.
"
wxn7465 a écrit :
soul catcher reduced vaal cost is gone with the patch. if prevention mod is still there, do you think if this flask is still usable?

or how we compensate this - crafting reduce vaal cost on weapon seems too challenging...

Getting charges for EQ wasn't really a problem, so might not be much of a difference, would have to play with it.
"
Andy1988 a écrit :
just alt spam your elder axe for bleeding mod seems fine now or not?
no fossils required.

Yep, can just alt spam now.
Dernière édition par dvs_m0rph, le 11 mars 2020 09:48:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires