Max Block Bleed Gladiator - Video Guide

"
Wuptidoo a écrit :
Hi OP,

Can you clarify the reasoning for going aspect of the spider?
It seems like an aweful lot of investment to get your auras and reduced mana for skills to work.
Wouldn't it be better to drop aspect of spider and then add other mods like minimum power charge on jewellery and attack speed on amu?

Thanks

Reduced mana cost is for Vaal EQ, so it's just an amulet to fit in the Aspect. It's something i felt like doing, and not something i included in the recommended build. Up to you to decide if it is worth doing or not.
"
dvs_m0rph a écrit :
"
Wuptidoo a écrit :
Hi OP,

Can you clarify the reasoning for going aspect of the spider?
It seems like an aweful lot of investment to get your auras and reduced mana for skills to work.
Wouldn't it be better to drop aspect of spider and then add other mods like minimum power charge on jewellery and attack speed on amu?

Thanks

Reduced mana cost is for Vaal EQ, so it's just an amulet to fit in the Aspect. It's something i felt like doing, and not something i included in the recommended build. Up to you to decide if it is worth doing or not.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Would you also go for reduced mana cost in the pride - flesh and stone - war banner setup? Or is that not needed with the mana leech?

Do you have any tips for levelling? How early do you move to EQ and do you rush for the bleed nodes?
"
Wuptidoo a écrit :

Would you also go for reduced mana cost in the pride - flesh and stone - war banner setup? Or is that not needed with the mana leech?

Do you have any tips for levelling? How early do you move to EQ and do you rush for the bleed nodes?

Can't leech mana with Soul Catcher. But if you are not doing vaal EQ - just get mana leech. But even then -mana cost is nice QoL for no leech/regen maps.

I don't really have tips for leveling. I have leveling skill tree progression in the PoB link. I started focusing on bleed when i was about to do normal lab. I switched to EQ as soon as i could use it.
Dernière édition par dvs_m0rph, le 28 févr. 2020 09:32:59
"
dvs_m0rph a écrit :
"
Wuptidoo a écrit :

Can't leech mana with Soul Catcher. But if you are not doing vaal EQ - just get mana leech. But even then -mana cost is nice QoL for no leech/regen maps.

I don't really have tips for leveling. I have leveling skill tree progression in the PoB link. I started focusing on bleed when i was about to do normal lab. I switched to EQ as soon as i could use it.

Ah thanks I did not notice the no mana regen on soul catcher, so do you first go soul catcher after you have the reduced mana crafts?

Dernière édition par Wuptidoo, le 28 févr. 2020 16:19:44
"
Wuptidoo a écrit :

Ah thanks I did not notice the no mana regen on soul catcher, so do you first go soul catcher after you have the reduced mana crafts?

yep
Nice guide - looks like a fun build!

Question: how would Surrender + Facebreakers do?
"
Facebreakers

Nevermind - just realized EQ doesn't work with them xD
"
"
Facebreakers

Nevermind - just realized EQ doesn't work with them xD

Even if it did - more melee damage does not apply to bleed :( Surrender is a good option.
melee phy dam showed some more bleed dps than chance to bleed for aftershock in the pob. since the bleed chance is already 100% even without the gem, is melee phy dam a better choice or exchangeable with chance to bleed?
Noticed that as well. I think melee phys / awaken melee phy is better than chance to bleed at end game - according to pob that is.

Side note, now that the new vicious skewering note is showcased, i don’t think its feasible to incoporate w EQ since EQ has relatively slower speed. What are your thoughts morph?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires