Max Block Bleed Gladiator - Video Guide

"
dvs_m0rph a écrit :
"
Haasts a écrit :
Quick question from an SSF perspective - how essential is the Earthquake lab enchant to the "feel"/flow of the build?

Depends on your attack speed. If you attack faster than aftershock delay - you will be skipping aftershocks. With Swift Affliction + 21 Less Duration (sorry i don't have level 20 one on hand) and no enchant - Earthquake will have .38 delay. Budget PoB has attack time of ~.34 so you can make it work without enchant by losing some attack speed. Or you can use Lacerate.

If there anything special you would change in tree or gear when going lacerate? I'm thinking of starting a char for that now.

Also, if going earthquake, how much attack speed would I need to lose for the aftershocks to work? I'm SSF so never getting that enchant prob.
Dernière édition par empy90, le 3 févr. 2020 10:58:06
Nice to see this build here. I randomly saw someone post about max block bleedquake on reddit and looked it up on poe.ninja. You happen to be the account I was basing my build off. While my gear isn't quite there and there are some tree adjustments I can make, I must say that this is a pretty damn effective and fun way to play this league. It can straight up face tank 90% of the tier 16 metamorphs and does all guardians with ease. Only problem seems to be degens as far as what can kill you. I haven't tried Sirus yet, but I have a necro I've been using for a while for bossing.

One slight problem thus far seems to be getting an elder help with the 30% less duration enchant. There's one on sale that would do, but sadly I'm currently at work.

This will likely be my build starter for next league if I don't make a vortex occultist. There's just something so satisfying about firing off an earthquake and watching packs explode with the ever so pleasing bleed pop effect.

Great build. Glad to see I was stealing from the expert.

BTW, how does the explodey chest interact with the bleed pops? I haven't see a need yet to integrate it and may try another go at rolling my body armor for perhaps the -15 mana cost.

Made a really insane axe, 426 pdps with bleed mod. Unfortunately I spent wayyy too much on divines (bad habit) might sell it to recoup some currency.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Hi m0rph, thx for the build. I too have played around EQ from my Lacerate glad. It is really fun.

Is it better to get the helm enchant without Elder
Or get elder helm without enchant to benefit blasph grasp?

Also, since without the helm enchant, is it better to get the slowest harder hitting axe - Reaver axe?

Currently using a siege axe which is faster than the after shock. And wep is crazy exp.

Also for crafting, do u recommend just corro - jagged or add serrated as well?

For people who are wondering the difference between lacerate and earthquake, lacerate is much faster, deals higher hit damage (at least compared in pob) but lower bleed damage than earthquake. But as we are scaling bleed, the aftershock really does benefit bleed more.

Clear wise, can zoom zoom w vaal EQ and possibly chain with better eq.

What do you think of warstaff? I tried respeccing into stave n 2handers but the block is only at most 60%.

Really quite a fun and tanky build. Thank you.
I decided to go with lacerate as I'm in SSF and can't get the enchantment unless I win the lottery.
"
empy90 a écrit :

If there anything special you would change in tree or gear when going lacerate? I'm thinking of starting a char for that now.

Also, if going earthquake, how much attack speed would I need to lose for the aftershocks to work? I'm SSF so never getting that enchant prob.

Would only need to change gem links for lacerate.
"
Rasix13 a écrit :

BTW, how does the explodey chest interact with the bleed pops? I haven't see a need yet to integrate it and may try another go at rolling my body armor for perhaps the -15 mana cost.

Bleed explosions are limited, well, to bleeding things :) Chest explosions don't have that requirement and can chain further because of that. They are nice, but not required. Just a decent boost to clear.
"
wmin a écrit :

Is it better to get the helm enchant without Elder
Or get elder helm without enchant to benefit blasph grasp?

Also, since without the helm enchant, is it better to get the slowest harder hitting axe - Reaver axe?

I would go non elder with enchant. If you were to use reaver axe - you would drop less duration for melee physical or other good damage support, not the enchant :)
Hi there,

This build looks super fun, although I am not sure how you are doing enough damage to take down Sirus with such ease, but I guess I will figure that out when I try it.

Do you have any recommendation on how to level this as a league starter and what items should be prioritized along the way?

Thanks
Hi OP,

Can you clarify the reasoning for going aspect of the spider?
It seems like an aweful lot of investment to get your auras and reduced mana for skills to work.
Wouldn't it be better to drop aspect of spider and then add other mods like minimum power charge on jewellery and attack speed on amu?

Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires