[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

Hey guys, I made some changes, it feels lot better now, I have 200 c again to spend, I would like to be able to finish simulacrum AND/OR Sirus A8. Where should I spend the monies?

@DeeStCZ So I noticed you're facebreaker doesn't have vulnerability. Get a 700%+ facebreaker with vulnerability for 1ex will increase your damage by something like 10%. PoB copy/paste doesn't calculate it properly. Once you actually add the item to your character, it somehow increases more than what it calculates the difference to be.

I might be wrong, but try for yourself.
@FALLENPANDA13

So 700%+ with a vulnerability mod will be better than a 800%?
Can you confirm this

i love this only change id make.
Any tips for mana sustain? I just got to maps and boy howdy I am running dry constantly.
What would be a "perfect/near-perfect" jewel?
"
subliminaldelta a écrit :
Any tips for mana sustain? I just got to maps and boy howdy I am running dry constantly.

I fix my mana problems with this.

message me in game Hobo_Nub i can help you with getting the Mind Drinker
struggling to kill sirus A8 with this build. I can get him into the third phase and about 30% health and I just get one shotted by his beam I have decent gear 799% gloves and 6k life, any tips to why this is ?
This build - Done!

All resistance capped. EZ Deathless all content. You can switch between different ascendancy putting Fortify in, or changing it with area effect. I even got Precision and dropped RT.
Check my POB, see ya.
"
derekc5475 a écrit :
@FALLENPANDA13

So 700%+ with a vulnerability mod will be better than a 800%?
Can you confirm this

I don't think it's better. It's about the same. You can just punch the two different data into POB to see what it calculates. That way you don't waste currency for no real gain.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires