[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

"
OzWindham a écrit :
"
Kingyx a écrit :

Yeah i use conc for bosses, but I'm still nowhere near 8m dps, how does he do it? Is it a combination of all the gear and gems etc to get that much dps?

A lot of little things add up yes. You also have a low roll facebreaker. I think it's actually less dps than a non-corrupt one. Also when looking at your profile I see a weapon in your mainhand. Make sure that's always empty and turn off auto equip so it doesn't happen. If you've been playing with that it will destroy your dps.

I didn't feel the dps on the non crit so I went cluster jewels and have about 10m shaper dps right now. Feels a lot better to me. Less tanky for sure but when things die faster they have less chance to hit you.

I dont have the dex for the sword so it doesnt factor that in and im still unarmed, just using it to level gems. I did a test with the uncorrupted 800% gloves and the damage without vuln on hit is actually less than the 629% vuln on hit gloves I have.
Hey,
I have to share my variation of this build.
It is really really strong.
It is not cheap ~30-40 exa so far but if you have the money, you can pretty much facetank every physical bosses without a scratch and most of the elemental hits are absorbed as well.
I do a simulacrum with all 20 waves, without getting less than 80% of hp. In most waves it's 100% all the time but the boss can sometime hit me and reduce it a little bit (never had below 50%).

This is my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/sccS1921

The idea is to have ~50k armor with this facebreaker build and have the molten shell up almost all of the time. I still want to reduce the cooldown even more but at the moment it's on for ~6 sec and down for 3 sec. So you want to use it, do a lot of damage and then be safe for a short time (still fighting but avoiding the boss for example) and start it again. I have 90% physical damage reduction all the time so physical damage is not an issue even without the molten shell. However, molten shell takes ~10k of damage from me so I can't really get hit from anything.

Tell me what you think :)
I forgot to mention that I did a full delirium map with this build. It was really hard but I managed to finish it :)
hi guys, sorry a noob here with this built. I started as an ED/Contagion and after farming some good currency decided I needed a boss killer.

I'm sure I'm doing somethin wrong and missing many items and upgrades....but could you give me some pointers?

I got 1-shot by Sirus AL8 on an on, no matter what I can even get close to him. The meteors just destroy me.

Awakeners are ok, and I can do most of the other content. I've got some currency and can farm some more....but would like to know on how to progress cause I'm a bit lost with it. Thanks for your tips in advance! Let me know if you can see my tree too. Thanks!

"
froztyxx a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/1M2wRPaF

Can I get help on what to improve? I think my DPS is sht.

Lvl 21 Herald of Purity
Get all your 6l gems to 21/20
Lvl 4 empower
Swap in silver flask instead of diamond since you can't crit
If you can get a corrupted +1 gems or +2 duration shield that's big too
Cluster jewel I'd suggest getting rid of medium since precise focus does nothing for you. Get a large cluster w/ 8-10 passives and 3 notables, 2 jewel sockets. 2 notables should be Deep cuts and feed the fury and the 3rd doesn't matter.
Dernière édition par OzWindham, le 15 avr. 2020 04:29:52
Why does this build stack so much strength?
Dernière édition par drollexX, le 15 avr. 2020 12:19:55
why no one use rage support?
Dernière édition par Sapfiron, le 15 avr. 2020 13:10:10
Would 650% physical damage + curse vul still be worth it?

If not, what % would be worth it with curse, 700?

Asking because 790+ curse is way too expensive (30 ex) so trying to find a middle ground tahts better than regular 800% gloves
Question on the rings, I see everyone going for the + damage reduction,is the increased Physical Damage not worth it?
Other than they are far more expensive?
Dernière édition par Gulch, le 16 avr. 2020 08:26:43
"
why no one use rage support?

using it, POB says 6% increased damage with rage, just needs some time to get the stacks. Guess in some situations melee phys is better (sirus fight will be hard to maintain stacks).

"
Would 650% physical damage + curse vul still be worth it?

If not, what % would be worth it with curse, 700?

Asking because 790+ curse is way too expensive (30 ex) so trying to find a middle ground tahts better than regular 800% gloves

Still using CWDT Level 1 + Vulnerability Level 5, works fine for me, so didn`t feel the need to invest 20+ ex. Would be interested in the math too.

"
Question on the rings, I see everyone going for the + damage reduction,is the increased Physical Damage not worth it?
Other than they are far more expensive?

POB says about 10% increased damage when you use that ring, wouldn`t sacrifice the phys damage reduction though. Don`t feel dps missing in t16 maps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires