[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

Hey !

I've been playing FB Impale Cyclone this league, and I'm really close to achieve full potential. What can I do to improve it further, push it, and min-max it ?

Here's my gear, and a pastebin of my character : https://pastebin.com/d9C0yswd

I also have a Watcher's Eye with "Intimdate with Pride".
"
jantoine42000 a écrit :
Hey !

I've been playing FB Impale Cyclone this league, and I'm really close to achieve full potential. What can I do to improve it further, push it, and min-max it ?

Here's my gear, and a pastebin of my character : https://pastebin.com/d9C0yswd

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

I also have a Watcher's Eye with "Intimdate with Pride".

Your shield. +2 level of socketed gems and +2 level of socketed duration gem with level 21 herald of purity
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.

plus 2 LEVEL SOCKED GEMS then empower level 3 takes
to level 26.

havnt died in ages.
Which shield gives us bigger dmg with level 21 Herald of Purity & lvl 4 Empower?
Uncorrupted Vix Lunaris or uncorrupted Unshattered Will? I see many people use Unshattered Will as well.
Dernière édition par Meexs, le 22 avr. 2020 11:43:18
I have finished the acts and the epilogue, but sometimes Im dying because my res is pretty low. I have a facebreaker build with pretty much everything needed, but I feel we should rather help Alira than kill her. My biggest issue is res now and not sure how to fix it. Im not sure how to link all my items but pretty much followed the guide.
"
Meexs a écrit :
Which shield gives us bigger dmg with level 21 Herald of Purity & lvl 4 Empower?
Uncorrupted Vix Lunaris or uncorrupted Unshattered Will? I see many people use Unshattered Will as well.

Uncorrupted Vix Lunaris is good defence shield no frozen.
This build got me to my first ever solo Simulacrum completion. Minus a few stupid deaths of course.

Anyone have any tips on what I can upgrade on my gear? Not that I need an upgrade, I already can do all content, but this is the league I got farthest, and I'm really looking to min/max my character, but I don't really have much knowledge on the game for it.

My chaos res is at aroud 45-50% only, but that doesn't bother me, a damage upgrade it the thing I'm most looking for if possible.

Thanks all!
Dernière édition par psykelol, le 26 avr. 2020 19:53:22
Hey, where are you getting the fortify if not from gem???
"
MFCEO a écrit :
Hey, where are you getting the fortify if not from gem???

From OP's section "Fortify"

"Thanks to the Fortitude ascendency, we are perma fortify, which scale with the previous Unstoppable Hero, we have 10% Attack speed, +1000 to Armor and Evasion Rating, 30% increased Attack Damage and Stun Immunity"

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires