[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

why doesn't this build use vaal molten shell instead of just normal molten shell? Is it not useful for bosses?
Hey, today I decided to take the leap and switch from Dual wield slayer to this build. My main gripe with Dual was dying... ALL the time. It was frustrating to mow down the whole map and get to conquerors/sirus or difficult bosses like primordial blocks and vaal pyramid and die over and over. Even with 5k health and 4 Mil POB DPS it was unbearable. So according to Exilence, 600 chaos or so later I'm playing facebreaker for the first time.

Since switching i haven't died once, have done all conquerors with barely any dodging, ive done shaper/elder guardians with no worries so thank you for giving me my sanity back. I can actually lvl past lvl 91 ive been stuck on for multiple days.

Damage however is much lower (about 1 million lower according to POB). Since im new to this type of Facebreaker build im hoping someone knowledgable could either look over my items below or my POB: https://pastebin.com/KrW80Mtd and guide me as to what my next say... 3 purchases should go towards (i still have about 18 ex and 1200 chaos leftover atm)

Thank you so much!

Dernière édition par nappy450, le 25 mars 2020 01:25:57
Any rings I should get that isn't as expensive as Circle of Guilt with the mods we want? Cause from the trade link to the ring in the guide, I only changed two things. Changed it to search for Delerium league instead of standard, and "Herald of Purity has minimum of 95%" to 70% but I still don't see many rings and the ones that do show up are 2.5ex to 30ex and there's no way I can afford that right now. Should I maybe change some stuff in the search to find cheaper Circle of Guilt? If so what?
Dernière édition par TheChosenOne_, le 25 mars 2020 01:55:47
"
nappy450 a écrit :
Hey, today I decided to take the leap and switch from Dual wield slayer to this build. My main gripe with Dual was dying... ALL the time. It was frustrating to mow down the whole map and get to conquerors/sirus or difficult bosses like primordial blocks and vaal pyramid and die over and over. Even with 5k health and 4 Mil POB DPS it was unbearable. So according to Exilence, 600 chaos or so later I'm playing facebreaker for the first time.

Since switching i haven't died once, have done all conquerors with barely any dodging, ive done shaper/elder guardians with no worries so thank you for giving me my sanity back. I can actually lvl past lvl 91 ive been stuck on for multiple days.

Damage however is much lower (about 1 million lower according to POB). Since im new to this type of Facebreaker build im hoping someone knowledgable could either look over my items below or my POB: https://pastebin.com/KrW80Mtd and guide me as to what my next say... 3 purchases should go towards (i still have about 18 ex and 1200 chaos leftover atm)

Thank you so much!

imported your pastbin and you are on 3.65m dps with impale which is very good. my suggestion is to go rigwalds with cluster jewels. you can basically double your dps without much investment.

https://pastebin.com/qtVp2fTT

is what you'd be left with. jewels are around 1ex each depending on secondary rolls. amulet is 100c. tiny bit less life but everything else is basically the same. res can be fixed via affixes on cluster jewels if you can afford them, or the spare 2 jewel sockets you have.

"
TheChosenOne_ a écrit :
Any rings I should get that isn't as expensive as Circle of Guilt with the mods we want? Cause from the trade link to the ring in the guide, I only changed two things. Changed it to search for Delerium league instead of standard, and "Herald of Purity has minimum of 95%" to 70% but I still don't see many rings and the ones that do show up are 2.5ex to 30ex and there's no way I can afford that right now. Should I maybe change some stuff in the search to find cheaper Circle of Guilt? If so what?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/LPQ0j7tn

ya they are about 2ex each. but two of them literally doubles your dmg so it's worth it. i wouldn't spend too much currency on other rings as you will have to upgrade to these anyway. focus on other gears like a 6l chest, nice helmet and boots, high level gems and cluster jewels
Have you tried experimenting with trying shield charge for fortify, then spec out fortitude and first to strike for worthy foe? Seems like higher damage even without awakened skill gems for intimidate.
So I just gotten cyclone for the first time. Mana isn't an issue so far but gotta use a mana potion after cycloning for a little but. Just curious when can we not worry about mana at all?
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
nappy450 a écrit :

Thank you so much!

imported your pastbin and you are on 3.65m dps with impale which is very good. my suggestion is to go rigwalds with cluster jewels. you can basically double your dps without much investment.

https://pastebin.com/qtVp2fTT

is what you'd be left with. jewels are around 1ex each depending on secondary rolls. amulet is 100c. tiny bit less life but everything else is basically the same. res can be fixed via affixes on cluster jewels if you can afford them, or the spare 2 jewel sockets you have.

I'm curently leveling this build as i say i another post.
Is it worth to directly follow the rigwalds road if i have the currency ?
Dernière édition par Missyl, le 25 mars 2020 05:06:27
"
Missyl a écrit :

I'm curently leveling this build as i say i another post.
Is it worth to directly follow the rigwalds road if i have the currency ?

as long as you can afford a rigwalds go for it yea. only other required items are two medium jewels with precise focus + 1 other passive. i went with enduring focus on one to give endurance charges so we can drop aggresive bastion and stoic focus on the second jewel to give a bit of block and dmg.

apart from that you are good to go.

might be a better version of the tree too but this is the best i've come up with so far. there are a ton of good nodes though so there are probably other paths to take too.

also would highly recommend buying a good blessed small cluster jewel if you can find one. mine gives 55% chaos res and 6% life for 3 points which is pretty good value if you ask me. i'm close to chaos cap with very few rolls on gear
"
TheChosenOne_ a écrit :

Just grab rare ring with add flat physic and life with some resistance is enough to carry you to red map in order to farm for the update.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires