[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

switched to that build, kinda big price for rings atm. Can someone look is all ok for red map's atleast?
"
thekaos1k23 a écrit :
switched to that build, kinda big price for rings atm. Can someone look is all ok for red map's atleast?

if you are on the fence a ring is a huge upgrade. one ring basically adds 50% tooltip dps, which scales more and more depending on the level of your herald. gear looks fine though you will struggle with anything chaos dmg related
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 23 mars 2020 07:16:28
Thx for answer. I'm using Abyssus for map clearing. Tried my first lvl 4 Sirus....too much one shot's, what helmet is good enough for bosses like Sirus/Uber Elder/Katharina etc.
"
thekaos1k23 a écrit :
Thx for answer. I'm using Abyssus for map clearing. Tried my first lvl 4 Sirus....too much one shot's, what helmet is good enough for bosses like Sirus/Uber Elder/Katharina etc.

It’s recommended you DON’T use abyssus because it basically makes us go from unkillable tanks to wet paper. Grab a good rare helm with resists and chaos res
Flesh and stone already maims targets. Any point keep using maim linked with it?
Hi guys,

What do you level with until you get Cyclone?

Also, what is the skill gem priority until i get a 5 or 6 link?

zzz

"
Eminencias1986 a écrit :
Flesh and stone already maims targets. Any point keep using maim linked with it?

Yes increased damage taken from the maim gem.

"
lazycalm2 a écrit :
Hi guys,

What do you level with until you get Cyclone?

Also, what is the skill gem priority until i get a 5 or 6 link?

Level with whatever you feel like. Frost blades is cool, infernal blow is good as well if you have a facebreaker to equip . Would probably drop infused channelling from cyclone while leveling as you might struggle to hit the int requirements anyway
Nice
"
Msciwoj a écrit :
Re leveling:

League start: Pick up any physical skill that deals damage that you like, cleave, dual strike, I like Perforate but I don't know why I like it. Dual wield whatever you find, swords and axes are the best usually, make use of the vendor recipe: weapon+whetstone+rare rustic sash = weapon w %inc physical damage

don't use facebreaker before cyclone, there really isn't that much you can use it with. facebreaker is really cheap, unless on the day of league start which passed, so get it after you kill gravicius and equip it with cyclone, get some shield and you're good to go basically. as soon as you get Master of Metal from the lab and have Facebreaker bonus, you deal massive amounts of damage and all content is trivialised. Make sure to get rings and amulets with phys damage to attacks on them. Also make sure to get everything that gives you impale as soon as you can.

Good progression/leveling uniques in no particular order: Blackheart, Le Heup of All, Deidbell, Great Old One's Ward, Feastbind in addition to all the usual leveling uniques you should know by now: Tabula Rasa, Thief's Torment, Goldrim, Wurm's Molt, Wanderlust etc

The two rings are best in slot but you can do without them, they add a lot of damage so they are worth it, but if you can't afford then you can't afford. Get something with life, res, physical damage to attacks. I am playing a version of this, and I still don't have them. At the moment equipping one ring would increase my damage by 20%. So it is a lot. But it is not Cospri or Mjolner or Poet's Pen, you don't need them for the build to work, they are really good but you'll be able to play this.

The only unique you actually need is Facebreaker, which is really cheap always.

When it comes to Deep Cuts, a single node increases my damage by 8.5% right now according to PoB. There is a limit where adding imaple stacking does anything of course but it is an orthogonal method to scale damage so it is always good. The cluster jewels are insanely powerful if you theorycraft well. They put stuff together.

Basically the number of nodes is so small you can always find the exact jewel you need on the market. It might be super expensive but it is there. For large jewel, I think you should go with Attack nodes, the only implicit/enchant that works is "10% attack damage" unless you use the talisman in which case you can also utilize "claws deal 12% damage with attacks", slightly wider choice mostly as 2% doesn't really matter.

When choosing a jewel, make sure you know which notables are prefixes and which suffixes. Jewel socket is always a suffix. Make sure to have as few passive skills on the jewel as possible. Minimum for large is 8. If you have 3 notables and two jewel sockets, that means there are only 3 small nodes, one of which you can skip. And you should because you have better nodes at the duelist starting area.

For medium jewel, I personally advise to take the channeling one. With talisman, the best notable is Perfect Focus, but there is also Hex Breaker (which you only need 1 of) and some other defensive/hybrid options. Remember, you can get a large jewel with two sockets what means two medium and two small jewels and you can stack the same notables!

Area damage one for medium is also ok if you care about AoE.

For small, most people will tell you to go for life and I won't disagree but there is argument to be made for block or chaos res. Assuming you get life, you get up to 20% inc life for 3 passive points (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/vyZ4OQDhE), that is absolutely insane, because that is just a standard 3 point life cluster, but you don't need to travel to it, it is right there, no pathing. There is no point to travel to scion wheel anymore in my opinion. Why? because it is too far away and you need to take useless 10 strength nodes. If you need more life after collecting everything from the duelist area get another jewel.

Thank you for this post
Which stance we use for blood and sand and do we level all gems to the max?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires