[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

Hey crazypearce nice seeing u here from brunowas thread. Rigwarlds makes a world of difference. T16 is already easily manageable even with cheap gear. Here's my items

Do you think this enchant is the best given my dread banner is empowered?
hell yea, good to see you.

best enchant is cyclone AS > cyclone dmg > blood rage AS > blood and sand effect > dread banner effect.

so its probably the worst one but it's better than not having one at all. molten shell effect might be the best though, 150% effect is pretty damn strong. ends up giving a 17k shield or so.
HUGE PSA.

don't run cannot be taunted maps if you are running the rigwalds variant. had no idea why some maps were being retarded... it was the no taunt mod. i have like 60% accuracy as standard so it felt like complete ass lol

edit: also some things can't be taunted so it's kinda annoying. objects such as the hearts in the core map boss. nothing that makes it unplayable yet though but still something to bare in mind
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 25 mars 2020 06:59:39
"
deamonwingz a écrit :
hey,

would it be good to swap shield charge for dash with second wind support?

No, Shield Charge can be spammed but Dash can't. But you can use Dash instead of Flame Dash
Dernière édition par Drowlys, le 25 mars 2020 10:11:31
"
TheChosenOne_ a écrit :
So I just gotten cyclone for the first time. Mana isn't an issue so far but gotta use a mana potion after cycloning for a little but. Just curious when can we not worry about mana at all?

When you have Jewels or Cluster Jewels that provide "Attack Damage leeched as Mana"
I have 100% impale chance without dread ?banner. Should i change for war banner?
"
Eminencias1986 a écrit :
I have 100% impale chance without dread ?banner. Should i change for war banner?

No
You need to keep Dread Banner for "You and nearby Allies have (0-19)% increased Impale Effect"
Is this build viable or - giving the current leage mechanic - is it better to pick a build that offers more AoE & clear speed instead of boss damage?
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Missyl a écrit :

I'm curently leveling this build as i say i another post.
Is it worth to directly follow the rigwalds road if i have the currency ?

as long as you can afford a rigwalds go for it yea. only other required items are two medium jewels with precise focus + 1 other passive. i went with enduring focus on one to give endurance charges so we can drop aggresive bastion and stoic focus on the second jewel to give a bit of block and dmg.

apart from that you are good to go.

might be a better version of the tree too but this is the best i've come up with so far. there are a ton of good nodes though so there are probably other paths to take too.

also would highly recommend buying a good blessed small cluster jewel if you can find one. mine gives 55% chaos res and 6% life for 3 points which is pretty good value if you ask me. i'm close to chaos cap with very few rolls on gear

Small cluster jewel give you 55% res chaos ?! is this true :) ?
Dernière édition par Missyl, le 25 mars 2020 13:24:51

Hi, I follow your build to a tee but somehow my dps sucks very bad. Would you mind take a look at my char pls? Thanks a ton! (the weapon was a mistake, just ignore that)
Dernière édition par SadPanda99, le 25 mars 2020 18:13:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires