Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dès maintenant. Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Sony sont en cours de maintenance. Certaines fonctionnalités seront indisponibles.

[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

I'm also a casual player. Got bored last league with a Totem build but really enjoying this.

I'm not really a player that tends to get a lot of currency in a league so I was wondering on something other than the two rings. It would also make capping resists a lot easier for me.

Also what about the new cluster jewels. Is Deep Cuts worth the extra stage? I'm thinking not because the other impale nodes on the tree are better.

Hey,
I try your build in this league and I love it so far.
I question. I thought about using a cluster jewel instead of some of the passives in your tree: Sanctity, Discipline and training and retribution.
I found something quite nice: Fuel the might, Smite the weak and a socket in a 8 passive jewel.
Smite the weak look impressive with the Maim from flash and stone. Fuel the might solves all my mana problems with one passive and increase the damage a little bit.
What do you think?
Another thing, I've added Strike Leader small cluster jewel to the jewel socket from the large cluster jewel and I got a really good combination. Only 10 passives total and all of them are great.
What do you think?
the minmax version of the gloves is a link to a body armour
no mana to cyclone?
Dernière édition par Hank1007, le 18 mars 2020 23:55:11
I think the surrender shield will be good for defence as well as offence. What do you guys think?
"
DongKingKong a écrit :
I think the surrender shield will be good for defence as well as offence. What do you guys think?

You will loose too much DPS because Herald of Purity will stay low level.
really like this build so far. it has an insane starting power for a pretty low price. most expensive thing is a facebreaker which is good considering it's an endgame weapon.

only annoying thing so far is the mana leech, it seems very volatile, especially with delirium. if you can't leech from them for whatever reason you run out of mana extremely fast and regen is super slow too. going to try the jewel combo the poster above said, maybe it's a bit more reliable as it's maxed rolled leech

anyway, its in a pretty good place right now, endgame should be insane if you run a double deep cuts cluster jewel setup
1 question, no mana leech? Havent played last 2 season and dont know if they changed it
"
Drowlys a écrit :
"
DongKingKong a écrit :

You will loose too much DPS because Herald of Purity will stay low level.

I was thinking of moving the purity herald to helm with +3 minion level plus empower to get a slightly weaker herald but compensated with increased defense from block life gain and offence can be compensated by having Level 30 reckoning 4 link powered by facebreaker. But I can experiment that at the end of the elague. The shiled is worth 2x the rest of the gear of this build combined lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires