[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Hello!

Firstly thank you very much for the build, excited to get it working fully.

I have a question regarding tank, from the POB you've got about 5.2k life which I have, I've got the same link setup and decent gear for the most part but I get one shot or drop extremely low frequently from some bosses or hard hitting mobs in t14+

Curious if there is more tank/life on the cluster jewels that we can't see (only shows the large jewel) and also if there are some important things to get from timeless jewel to help?

Thank you in advance anyone that could help :)

Edit: Does anyone have suggestions for medium/small cluster jewels coming off of the large jewel shown on the POB?
Dernière édition par Wikidbiscuit, le 14 juil. 2020 20:11:28
Same problem with above poster, even got some life leech nodes to get more survivability... what are we doing wrong?
And what are that lethal pride jewel? I didnt understand the purpose... Do we need to buy the exact number of warriors (15869)?
Edit: i can do t16 maps fine, but on t3 seeds or the rougher bosses i get one shotted or i see my life depleting like if i had bleeding... the life leech is not enough to survive.
Dernière édition par bigjoeardamax, le 14 juil. 2020 17:00:55
"
Wikidbiscuit a écrit :
Hello!

I have a question regarding tank, from the POB you've got about 5.2k life which I have, I've got the same link setup and decent gear for the most part but I get one shot or drop extremely low frequently from some bosses or hard hitting mobs in t14+

Curious if there is more tank/life on the cluster jewels that we can't see (only shows the large jewel) and also if there are some important things to get from timeless jewel to help?

Edit: Does anyone have suggestions for medium/small cluster jewels coming off of the large jewel shown on the POB?

I had only large jewel with that rage thing on it and 2 jewel sockets with life and damage. What comes to lethal pride you can roll it with divine orbs and youbshould look for damage and fortify effect. I suppose you have same ascendancys and fortify effect from tree? Just pop up your vaal molten shell and remember to use your enduring cry on harder mobs. With 15k armour flasks up and 77-76 resists with 70% phys mitigation u really should be just ok. Also iron reflexes helps. And ofc u should have fortify in your main links
Dernière édition par n1koee, le 14 juil. 2020 23:06:38
"
bigjoeardamax a écrit :
Same problem with above poster, even got some life leech nodes to get more survivability... what are we doing wrong?
And what are that lethal pride jewel? I didnt understand the purpose... Do we need to buy the exact number of warriors (15869)?
Edit: i can do t16 maps fine, but on t3 seeds or the rougher bosses i get one shotted or i see my life depleting like if i had bleeding... the life leech is not enough to survive.

Look above
I have quited the league for harvest, ill try to answer questions best as i can
How did you craft sword attacks grants etc on your cluster jewel?

EDIT: NVM
Dernière édition par Foverskov2, le 15 juil. 2020 07:38:50
"
n1koee a écrit :
"
Wikidbiscuit a écrit :
Hello!

I had only large jewel with that rage thing on it and 2 jewel sockets with life and damage. What comes to lethal pride you can roll it with divine orbs and youbshould look for damage and fortify effect. I suppose you have same ascendancys and fortify effect from tree? Just pop up your vaal molten shell and remember to use your enduring cry on harder mobs. With 15k armour flasks up and 77-76 resists with 70% phys mitigation u really should be just ok. Also iron reflexes helps. And ofc u should have fortify in your main links

Thank you very much for your answer and helping everyone out in this thread :)

If I was to move toward using more cluster jewels, are there any notables especially on medium jewels that you would suggest grabbing?

Edit: How come you've quit? Not a fan of the mechanic? :(
Dernière édition par Wikidbiscuit, le 15 juil. 2020 08:24:47
"
Wikidbiscuit a écrit :
"
n1koee a écrit :
"
Wikidbiscuit a écrit :
Hello!

Thank you very much for your answer and helping everyone out in this thread :)

If I was to move toward using more cluster jewels, are there any notables especially on medium jewels that you would suggest grabbing?

Edit: How come you've quit? Not a fan of the mechanic? :(

Im using enduring focus on medium jewels, they're on the channeling skills deal #% damage.
Does Ancestral Warchief interact with Enduring Cry at all Or is it just cast on it's own? Wondering if I can get a better weapon with a 2 link and single slot with higher rolls, or I need the 2 x3 link weapons.
Facerollin all content for 3 weeks with minmaxed gear i felt like this league has nothing to give me anymore so i went back to csgo for now, will see u guys in next league 100% and im going to update this build when it starts. I might go ssf harvest still and tryna find the way to play this without saviour or paradoxica as SSF not sure tho

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires