[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Hi dude. I've currently got about 14Ex in items I'm looking to potentially transfer over from this build to yours:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2158870

Do you have any idea what I should be trying to pick up first? 6L Explody Chest with -15 Mana and the 2x Weapons to start? Do you think 14 Ex is enough to get started?
Dernière édition par NeedBlackupYo, le 11 juil. 2020 19:48:33
"
NeedBlackupYo a écrit :
Hi dude. I've currently got about 14Ex in items I'm looking to potentially transfer over from this build to yours:

Do you have any idea what I should be trying to pick up first? 6L Explody Chest with -15 Mana and the 2x Weapons to start? Do you think 14 Ex is enough to get started?

you csn get the chest, saviour and paradoxica for 14 ex for sure saviour is at all time low, i got mine for like 100c same for paradoxica chest was 12ex
"
azuazu a écrit :
"
NeedBlackupYo a écrit :

you csn get the chest, saviour and paradoxica for 14 ex for sure saviour is at all time low, i got mine for like 100c same for paradoxica chest was 12ex

Thanks for clarifying, appreciate it :).

Do the Tank videos in this Build Guide still count in 3.11? I'm asking as I'm not really sure where the defenses come from, my current build struggles with Tankiness (It's mainly based off Overleech and CWDT + Immortal Call), but it's not very tanky and I'm struggling with T15 and T16 as well as Sirius.

Also is there a need for Corrupted Blood Gem in this build?

EDIT: Literally just found this weapon, this build was meant to be :D. Is this a good version of the sword for this build? Or am I looking for a different one? It's 166 PDPS.

Dernière édition par NeedBlackupYo, le 12 juil. 2020 06:57:10
As a noob, is it easy to transition from 2x1h to 2h build? I'm looking at cyclone builds, everyone has different passive trees
The same items as 3.10 in 3.11 league ? Mark of the elder ring ?
Thanks for the super cool build. Cyclone is so smooth to play!
I managed to make something viable endgame, but I am very far from the reference build when it comes to tankyness and dmg.

I got the -15 mana, cluster jewel with Deep Cuts, Saviour and Paradoxica, 40% increased cyclone on the helmet, a circle of guilt with Heral of purity buff, but still I struggle a lot with A8.

My jewel sucks but a Watcher's with even only Pride costs already 13ex mini. And the right Lethal Pride is simply unfindable.
Should I go for the watcher's eye even with only one usefull modifier ? (my profile is public so feel free to have a look)
Not really sure what to prioritize now, having 20ex left.

I'm also struggling with the speed, would boots with Tailwind help? Or should I reroll sockets on the helmet to get something to reduce dash cooldown....

Any advice on my set up appreciated :)
"
Baygon_Rouge a écrit :
Thanks for the super cool build. Cyclone is so smooth to play!
I managed to make something viable endgame, but I am very far from the reference build when it comes to tankyness and dmg.

I got the -15 mana, cluster jewel with Deep Cuts, Saviour and Paradoxica, 40% increased cyclone on the helmet, a circle of guilt with Heral of purity buff, but still I struggle a lot with A8.

My jewel sucks but a Watcher's with even only Pride costs already 13ex mini. And the right Lethal Pride is simply unfindable.
Should I go for the watcher's eye even with only one usefull modifier ? (my profile is public so feel free to have a look)
Not really sure what to prioritize now, having 20ex left.

I'm also struggling with the speed, would boots with Tailwind help? Or should I reroll sockets on the helmet to get something to reduce dash cooldown....

Any advice on my set up appreciated :)
First of all. throw dash away, get leapslam with faster attacks, which is linked in with blood magic and fortify.

Tailwind is insanely good, u should upgrade to tailwind fast as possible
Dernière édition par n1koee, le 13 juil. 2020 01:49:09
Thanks a lot, doing that right away. Gonna struggle with intel and res lol

I saw people with 2 circle of guilt. Seems a bit overkill, or is herald of purity a major source of DPS, it doesn't look to me like it is.

And do you think I should still go for a watcher's eyes with only Pride mod?

EDIT: done, but still, cage map lvl 16, the executioner at the end takes about 20-30s non stop on him to kill. Clear speed is way better though :)
Dernière édition par Baygon_Rouge, le 13 juil. 2020 05:35:22
"
eXtt a écrit :
The same items as 3.10 in 3.11 league ? Mark of the elder ring ?
u can choose between mark of elder + assasins mark ring or circle of guilt. If u feel like ur lacking in crit chance go for assasins mark curse but if its ok u should go for circle of guilt
Dernière édition par n1koee, le 14 juil. 2020 02:37:33
Hey I hope you're all well. I wanted to ask what level were you able to fit all the auras together. I'm currently level 53 and have no room for Heral of Purity with a Lvl 3 enlighten support gem. Thanks again and the build is doing awesome thus far.

Edit: Figured out what I did wrong; I over-leveled my Precision gem xD.
Dernière édition par DrDraePhD, le 14 juil. 2020 00:13:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires