[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Planning to make this build . Does anyone can make comparison between champion and slayer? does the build is too squishy without champion asc?
"
Ayam1414 a écrit :
Planning to make this build . Does anyone can make comparison between champion and slayer? does the build is too squishy without champion asc?
Champion is all-around better ascendancy, u get more damage and more defence. As slayer you get some more aoe but thats it, you are squishier and have less dps if u take slayer ascendany
Dernière édition par n1koee, le 8 juil. 2020 23:05:20
Hi, I'm very new to the game ( just got back after roughly 4-5 years ).
Question would be, is this still viable on 3.11 even after the nerf and say for example you dont have access to this awesome lethal pride timeless jewel that you have? Thanks in advance! :)
"
pogaboy a écrit :
Hi, I'm very new to the game ( just got back after roughly 4-5 years ).
Question would be, is this still viable on 3.11 even after the nerf and say for example you dont have access to this awesome lethal pride timeless jewel that you have? Thanks in advance! :)
you can have that kind of lethal pride. the build is updated for 3.11 and videos u see is recorded in harvest league
im going to sell my items, all at once for someone who wanna faceroll the game
Just leveling a character to use with this build, pretty excited to use the saviour as I've never been able to in the past! I was looking on poe.ninja and there seems to be a split between left side and right side of the tree. You're in the right side camp, what would you say are the benefits of going right?
what about gladiator? isnt it so much faster?
"
gelu295 a écrit :
what about gladiator? isnt it so much faster?

Just curious, how would it be faster? Challenger charges or? Goodies for champion, u get 100% hit chance, +1 impale and fortify with some serious defence, and added phys per impale 6 to 12 per impale and i have 8 at the moment. If ur meaning bleed explosions, we are already exploding packs with chest
Dernière édition par n1koee, le 9 juil. 2020 23:54:03
"
m0onknight a écrit :
Just leveling a character to use with this build, pretty excited to use the saviour as I've never been able to in the past! I was looking on poe.ninja and there seems to be a split between left side and right side of the tree. You're in the right side camp, what would you say are the benefits of going right?
theres some real nice sword things, crit multi, jewel socket and life. Also dexterity which you need lots of
Planning to try this one out soon, why not take call to arms for enduring cry?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires