[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

"
naquadaheod a écrit :
I absolutely love this build. I thought my Oni-Goroshi Zerker melted bosses but holy shit dude when I pop vaal double strike metemorphs just melt.

I maneuvered some of the gems around and put Flesh & Stone, Precision, and Dread Banner on one claw so I could set up a CWDT using Lightning Golem and Steelskin (since I like watching netflix and not pay attention) on my Tombfist.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a lot of fun and reading such an in-depth and well thought out guide gives me confidence in someday making my own big dick build. <3

do you still play your gladiator? cause if not I'd buy some items off you 😀

Edit to prevent double post:

I'd like to know your opinion on bloodseeker. Since the leech nerf, it really doesn't feel that strong to me. It's a nice power charge generator with the corrupted implicit but the leech really doesn't feel much stronger than the rare life on hit implicit. Any of you tried without bloodseeker?
Dernière édition par Methical, le 4 févr. 2020 19:32:28
Thanks for the build. Nice damage, but i prefer tankiness more. Very good boss killer.
I made some drastic changes to improve survivability and it paid off. Went for versatile combatant instead of outmatch and outlast / arena challenger. Combined with swagger / blade barrier / weapon artistry / 7% chance to block craft on the armor I'm sitting pretty on 58% chance to block attacks & spells (66% with versatile combatant buff). I also went back to normal 110 life / 120 resists boots instead of kaom's be able to go full offense on one ring to compensate for lost damage and slot support gems for whirling blades.

Between 5.8k life, 66% block most of the time, insta leach from bloodseeker and pretty decent physical damage reduction with endurance charges and fortify, deaths rarely happen anymore (went 92 -> 93 with a single death since making changes).

The flip side is that bosses take slightly longer to kill, but fully buffed DPS is still c. 2.3M so, say, 6 seconds instead of 4 for lvl5 elderslayers.
Pog Starter
nice build. imma try this as league start in 3.10

just curious, how do you enable impale calculations in pob?
"

You need to use the LocalIdentity fork for Path of Building
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
"
Methical a écrit :
"

You need to use the LocalIdentity fork for Path of Building
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Yup. Build now updated to 3.10, including POB.
What Support gem should i switch if i want to switch to flicker for mapping in future ?
"
SingaporeExiles a écrit :
What Support gem should i switch if i want to switch to flicker for mapping in future ?

No idea. I just do double strike
Currently running this build for this league and was curious would any of the new Cluster skills be worth unlocking? or has this already been mentioned and i just didnt see it somewhere? pretty new to Poe \ path of building ect myself.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires