[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

"
Ertreia a écrit :
Currently running this build for this league and was curious would any of the new Cluster skills be worth unlocking? or has this already been mentioned and i just didnt see it somewhere? pretty new to Poe \ path of building ect myself.

My list that i've made for my self

Spoiler

s
iron breaker
vicious skweering
pressure points
Combat rhythm
Martial momentum
Fettle (def)
force multiplier

also poe trade search if you want
https://poe.trade/search/ihitetamazutar
Dernière édition par Fitfirar, le 22 mars 2020 08:42:01
Hello,

I came across your build and I found it interesting so I gave it a go. I've been really enjoying it but lately I've been having some issues with both survivability and damage. Keep in mind that I'm a casual player with, let's say a medium amount of experience but I've mainly played magical builds so I'm kinda new with physical ones.

Here's PoB for my character: https://pastebin.com/tBBqzfaS

I am not really sure why I have only around 70k DPS showing. I'm guessing that's not ok. I assume that a Ryslatha's coil would boost my damage quite a bit but I don't really have the currency to invest in one.
I know that I'm still missing some skills points. I'm trying to level up a bit but I keep getting one shot almost constantly.
I know that I'm missing jewels also, but I get to the previous issue: dying.

So I guess my thoughts would be: would those missing skill points and jewels make such a big difference ? And besides these, how else do you think I could improve my character ?

LE: I kept the mana leech node as I've noticed that I really had mana issues and didn't want to use a mana flask.
Dernière édition par laurmetall, le 13 avr. 2020 18:01:13
Silly question but, Im wearing a Tabula Rasa but I could switch to a BotB with only 5L … which one would you wear? Worth it to switch and lose a gem?
Dernière édition par ridgeback87, le 16 avr. 2020 05:01:23
With the new patchnotes hitting crit multi, is this viable for 3.11?
Also do you plan to update the trees?
would be awesome if this build could get 3.11 update, really want to try it out

should we pick up tribal fury on tree now ? and annoint something else ?
Dernière édition par Ziakah, le 17 juin 2020 09:10:19
I've run this build all league, pretty close to your setup.
https://pastebin.com/Vb2mkJJh

Is it worth spending out on some 450dps claws so it can melt bosses?
Cheers!
Now updated to 3.12
Looking since 3 seasons for a good build with duelist and bloodseeker... It look like I found it !

Another (noobish) question : does this build allow to facetank most of big hits or you still have to use your brain ?
"
pate_ethiquee a écrit :
Looking since 3 seasons for a good build with duelist and bloodseeker... It look like I found it !

Another (noobish) question : does this build allow to facetank most of big hits or you still have to use your brain ?

A lot of facetanking is indeed possible if you just keep attacking. Check the videos, if I remember correctly I facetanked metamorph in 8-mod corrupted T15 map in one of them.

However you can for sure build this even more defensive (=more HP pool) if you want.
hi ur pastebin data is not working. can u pls fix this or just place a pic with the skil tree thynx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires