[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

I haven't checked the main post again yet - but does it look like with the patch notes everyone should be okay? I know Ziz was saying that Champions kind of got away without many nerfs. I'm excited!! Time to light some minions on fire and blow them up! LOL
"
Sumidian a écrit :
I haven't checked the main post again yet - but does it look like with the patch notes everyone should be okay? I know Ziz was saying that Champions kind of got away without many nerfs. I'm excited!! Time to light some minions on fire and blow them up! LOL
The only thing remotely resembling a nerf I saw in the patch notes is the "trigger socketed spell" cd went to 8 sec. This might lead to some occasional scenarios where your lightning/chaos golem is not resummoned before it dies to damage? idk i'm grasping at straws.

We actually got a pretty decent buff though with the low-life threshold being raised. This means our minions will detonate faster and we will loose less Sentinel damage due to overwrites than before. An excellent change for us!
planning on doing this as my starter and main push this league. The idea just sounds so bonkers, both literally and metaphorically.
I agree - I wanted to do a class I hadn't played before - so Duelist is one - and then I have never done Cyclone yet - so was kind of wanting that - but also wanted something unique too - and then I found this guide! I also like how I can come up with my own flask solutions too as none are really required per se.

Probably ailment immunity through flasks - but what have others run?
"
Sumidian a écrit :
I agree - I wanted to do a class I hadn't played before - so Duelist is one - and then I have never done Cyclone yet - so was kind of wanting that - but also wanted something unique too - and then I found this guide! I also like how I can come up with my own flask solutions too as none are really required per se.

Probably ailment immunity through flasks - but what have others run?

U dont need flasks to counter ailment
just use Soul of Abberath for Burning/Ignite mitigation and AG for Frozen/Chill immunity, Shock is not really harmful to us
Also the amount of hp regen from zombies is enough to handle Bleeding
Dernière édition par bryanking, le 15 avr. 2021 22:44:10
Have you theorycrafted using a Sceptre and running a Magalomaniac for Overlord to provide fortify? Then running a different ascendancy.

You'd lose the claw life/mana on hit, but is it really needed? I'm wondering if there's stronger options while maintaining fortify on a different ascendancy. Maybe Scion is a good option? Or necro, possibly elementalist?
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
One more thing before really deciding starting this build as a leagustarter. How important is having Anomalous Infernal Legion support? Will it work with normal Infernal Legion?

Also did anyone tried ignite proliferation on zombies to enchance clearing?
Dernière édition par kubicka, le 16 avr. 2021 02:01:42
"
kubicka a écrit :
One more thing before really deciding starting this build as a leagustarter. How important is having Anomalous Infernal Legion support? Will it work with normal Infernal Legion?

Also did anyone tried ignite proliferation on zombies to enchance clearing?
Anomolous Infernal legion is nice to have, and was required for high levels of cwc support as without you would overwrite zombies sometimes. Assuming the low life threshold increase applies to MI (and I have no reason to think it wouldn't), it should not be necessary this league.

But, hey why not? They are cheap and there is no downside fo faster detonations. You are less likely to overcap on sentinels too!
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 16 avr. 2021 03:26:47
"
KooperT a écrit :
Have you theorycrafted using a Sceptre and running a Magalomaniac for Overlord to provide fortify? Then running a different ascendancy.

You'd lose the claw life/mana on hit, but is it really needed? I'm wondering if there's stronger options while maintaining fortify on a different ascendancy. Maybe Scion is a good option? Or necro, possibly elementalist?
Take a look on my long-ish post on pg 28; I compare trees between champ, jugg, and necro. Each ascendancy has things going for it and drawbacks, but at least with the constraints I put on the builds, they all penciled out to quite similar damage and survivability.

In summary: all are viable but I think Champion is overall the easiest leveling and gearing because of the availability of fortify with any weapon and under any conditions, not just with scepters and with Overlord.

Finished up my bone helm. Final result =)
Whatcha think?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires