[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
fubko a écrit :
So i managet to get these pupies

what would you recomend to put in last gem slot ?
I think one of these should work

Let me know if you can think of something else
Take a look at page 16: we had almost this exact same discussion. In summary: adding any additional mana multiplier with a 5th link will make your cyclone cost not-free. I personally dislike this as it gets annoying with no regen maps, but it's manageable as long as you run a gemini claw. Culling strike will be a mana cost of 1, Fortify/Infused would be 2. Also consider Blind, which has no mana multiplier!
Aegis bug is now fixed!
I came across the Siegebreaker belt today for the first time and have been giving it a go. Seems really nice for high density killing (ie: Delve) given the churn of Sentinels dying and amping their health.

Edit: went back in the thread, it's been brought up before, not surprised!
Dernière édition par gibbed, le 25 sept. 2020 19:05:23
"
gibbed a écrit :
I came across the Siegebreaker belt today for the first time and have been giving it a go. Seems really nice for high density killing (ie: Delve) given the churn of Sentinels dying and amping their health.

Edit: went back in the thread, it's been brought up before, not surprised!
Yeah, I went back and forth on this, and overall I have to say you are better off with a good Stygian Vise. For one, the pools don't stack, so that sucks. For another our belt is a great source of armor and resistances, which gets really hard to come by with all the uniques we are already running. Use it if you want to though; it's not bad! Maybe if you run Siegebreaker use rare boots instead of The Stampede to make up your armor/res there.
"
gibbed a écrit :
Poking through alternate quality options for gems. Some fine tuning possibilities?

Anomalous Infernal Legion Support: Minions from Supported Skills take (0–10)% of their Maximum Life as Fire Damage per second

Divergent Herald of Agony: Grants (0–20)% chance to Poison on Hit

Anomalous Increased Area of Attack Support: Supported Skills have (0–10)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Divergent Increased Area of Attack Support: Supported Skills have (0–10)% increased Area of Effect

Divergent Determination: You and nearby Allies gain (0–10)% of Evasion Rating as Extra Armour

Divergent Flammability: Hits against Cursed Enemies have +(0–20)% chance to Ignite
The Infernal Legion support looks really good; we are always trying to find ways to kill off our HoP minions faster to avoid over-capping. Might even be able to push up to 11-12 aps w/o capping issues!
Just a PSA: for some reason The Coming Calamity 6link is super cheap this league! I got mine for 20c and did the coloring with 1g vorici in about 5 tries.
Question about ascendancy choices - since we got Fortify permanently up while cycloning, isn't it worth it to drop Fortitude, use Fortify as Cyclone link and pick First to Strike, Last to Fall for a safety net or Inspirational for better Determination and movement speed?
What pantheon can I chose mate ?
Thank you.
If going the Essence Worm route, have you considered spending an additional passive to pick up Call to Arms (to make it instant and not interrupt cyclone) and socketing Infernal Cry (ideally on a left-click so that it can go off on cooldown) for the additional explosions and increased fire damage taken? Or even one of the others? (Enduring Cry for the regen + endurance charges, General's Cry for some additional splodey minions, or even Rallying Cry if you somehow manage to rock a high damage claw)

Edit: Apologies if this has already been addressed!
Dernière édition par Scilarion, le 28 sept. 2020 07:32:22
"
Scilarion a écrit :
If going the Essence Worm route, have you considered spending an additional passive to pick up Call to Arms (to make it instant and not interrupt cyclone) and socketing Infernal Cry (ideally on a left-click so that it can go off on cooldown) for the additional explosions and increased fire damage taken? Or even one of the others? (Enduring Cry for the regen + endurance charges, General's Cry for some additional splodey minions, or even Rallying Cry if you somehow manage to rock a high damage claw)

Edit: Apologies if this has already been addressed!
This was discussed a bit last league but I never really got around to following up on it. Infernal Cry seems like the obvious choice and has the potential to be really good because of the increased fire damage taken debuff, but then it also has this weird counter-synergy in that your exerted attacks are doing fire damage and (temporarily) messing up your EE. It's only 4 attacks though so that's around a half second before you go back to applying the correct EE, so probably not a bit deal? Definitely let me know how well it works if you experiment with it! I will probably mess around with this idea as well in the coming week or so.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires