[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
Awà a écrit :
What pantheon can I chose mate ?
Thank you.

If not running The Stampede I like Lunaris major, otherwise it's kind of up to you; I like Solaris personally for the aoe and crit mitigation.

For minor, Shakari is a good general-purpose minor even post-nerf, but I encourage you to mix it up as needed depending on what you are doing.
Has anyone been able to do T16s/Shaper/Cnquerers/Sirus/etc with this build in 3.12? How is it holding up?
"
jackals1234 a écrit :
Has anyone been able to do T16s/Shaper/Cnquerers/Sirus/etc with this build in 3.12? How is it holding up?
If you want to take my word for it, I've piloted this build through everything from T16 mapping through guardians/shaper/elder/UE/Sirius/20 simulacrum over the past 2 leagues. Have you checked out the videos section? I show a pretty nasty T16 in Delirium league which is worse than most anything you find this league with the delirium debuffs. This build has only gotten better since then.

I'll get some newer videos though; it's not a bad idea. I'm just slow; only just got to yellow maps and still gearing up, so it'll be a couple weeks.

Im currently 92 and doing T14-T16 maps. My damage in POB isnt anywhere near what OOP shows. Mines ~380k per explosion atm. I die, but im also terrible at the game so it's less of a build issue. Typically it's a 1 shot kill on me - I dont have llots of life and too many gear pieces I cant swap out for armor varieties yet to help boost determination... my currency making this league has also been less fortunate than usual slowing down gear upgrades.

Killed Sirus a couple of times, feels slow... but the last league I played was when he came out, and I had a ~17m Shaper DPS char that league so I could be biased.

Dernière édition par Heartcarver, le 28 sept. 2020 19:20:07
"
Heartcarver a écrit :
Im currently 92 and doing T14-T16 maps. My damage in POB isnt anywhere near what OOP shows. Mines ~380k per explosion atm. I die, but im also terrible at the game so it's less of a build issue. Typically it's a 1 shot kill on me - I dont have llots of life and too many gear pieces I cant swap out for armor varieties yet to help boost determination... my currency making this league has also been less fortunate than usual slowing down gear upgrades.

Killed Sirus a couple of times, feels slow... but the last league I played was when he came out, and I had a ~17m Shaper DPS char that league so I could be biased.

Yeah, you aren't going to get 17m shaper dps with this build :p. I can put this in the overview if it will help, but I maintain no content in this game needs even close to that level of damage, and a build as a whole is better rounded when it targets a good mix of damage and survivability, which is what I'm trying for here.

Definitely though, if you want a 15m+ Shaper dps build you should look elsewhere. If you want a fun, non-meta melee summoner with great survivability and decent damage, take a look.

Edit: I am always happy to look at builds/PoB's if you aren't doing the damage you think you should be.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 29 sept. 2020 00:42:22
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to give it a try. That said, i really prefer leveling with the skills i plan to play at endgame rather than switching. Is it just plain impossible to level with the main setup? If so, when would you say is the absolute earliest you can switch to the main build? When you get the amulet and chest? This is my second character so i have some currency for twink leveling gear if that makes a difference.
"
jackals1234 a écrit :
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to give it a try. That said, i really prefer leveling with the skills i plan to play at endgame rather than switching. Is it just plain impossible to level with the main setup? If so, when would you say is the absolute earliest you can switch to the main build? When you get the amulet and chest? This is my second character so i have some currency for twink leveling gear if that makes a difference.
Hmm, that's a really good question! As long as you are able to twink the gems etc, it looks like you get access to HoP and HoA at lvl 16, and infernal legion at lvl 8. Cyclone will be the limiting factor here as it's only available at lvl 28, so that's probably the bare minimum.

The challenge is going to be, reserving enough mana to make your HoA/HoP links powerful, while still having mana for cyclone. Maybe you just run un-linked cyclone or cyclone-faster attacks? I really have no idea how sustainable that is at low levels though. Looks like the first chance you have to use a mana-on-hit claw is the Double Claw at lvl 36, so maybe that's a good time to go for it.

Last thought: this build only really works well with the Minion Instability and Necromantic Aegis keystones, which are nowhere near each other or your starting zone. Getting to them will take lots of points. I suggest you start leveling with normal HoP supports, and switch over to the MI supports when you have enough points to get both keystones. I'm kinda making this up as I type though, so YMMV. Definitely let me know if you try it though; i'm really interested to see how it works.
"
jackals1234 a écrit :

T16 are easy. Vulnerability +60% is sometimes problem. I usually reroll that.
T16 Vaal temple no regen 1 death(on boss i stand in rain)

Awakening 5 conquerors all under 1m.
I had problem with redeemer when i was starting maps.

Sirus Awakening 5 1 death(offscreen)

Biggest problem i had with this build was getting high attack speed, high resist weapon. I Solved that with fossil crafting.
https://pastebin.com/H25jL2su

Id appreciate if you took a look and told me what glaring mistakes I've made using your build :)

Dont get me wrong, Im not criticizing the build at all, I got super lucky that league with some 6 links and drops which helped a ton.

This build was my starter this league, Im around ~145 maps done and ~50 awakened bonus so far, without buying any maps which is nice

Dernière édition par Heartcarver, le 29 sept. 2020 16:40:55
"
Heartcarver a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/H25jL2su

Id appreciate if you took a look and told me what glaring mistakes I've made using your build :)

Dont get me wrong, Im not criticizing the build at all, I got super lucky that league with some 6 links and drops which helped a ton.

This build was my starter this league, Im around ~145 maps done and ~50 awakened bonus so far, without buying any maps which is nice

Here's what I see:

Issue 1: Get a helmet with both Minion Life and Minion Damage supports
• This is your single biggest improvement: 50% or more increased damage.
• These helmets are easy to find and cheap; I have a spare one you can have for my cost of 40c, but there’s plenty of others around, and if you are adventurous you can fossil craft one with any elder base.

Issue 2: Signal Prey was not checked in PoB; assuming you are good about marking bosses this should be checked for better damage estimate.

Issue 3: BiS helmet will also have 30% increased elemental damage essence mod. This one is significantly harder/more expensive, but is optimal because it is a suffix, and therefore your helmet still has room for a life roll. If you don’t care about the life roll the max damage affixes are minion life, minion damage, and concentrated effect; still expensive but easier to get as you can still fossil craft.

Implementing these three points and changing nothing else, your HoP detonation damage goes from 375k to 916k. Updated PoB below; just toggle between the different helmets to see the effect; Signal Prey is in the config.

https://pastebin.com/Bim5GxCV

Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 29 sept. 2020 16:47:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires