[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Darkter83 a écrit :
Hi, thx for this build !

I was wondering, did a carcass jack can be a good choice for a dps option?
The 50% increased area of effect/area damage seems pretty nice for clear speed

Np :)

It would be maaaybe little better on clear but most likely unnoticeable and you would lose on defenses.

Okay ! Thank you for responding so quickly !
deleted
Dernière édition par JayCy, le 14 janv. 2020 20:25:44
"
TheVikingStory a écrit :
How does the build do with a dyadian dawn before a stygian? Looks like a decent budget option, especially with the leech from cold from arctic armor and vortex on cwdt.
Wouldn't the "deal no physical damage" get in the way? Unless you converted everything to chaos damage somehow.
You should already be hitting the leech cap from having the top half of the big claw wheel, along with the flat Life Gain On Hit from the claws themselves. The 'deals no physical damage' isn't really much of a drawback tbh (I think my VS does like 200 physical damage per swing?), but you could just pick up a non-stygian belt with like 90 life and 60% total ele resistances and come out way ahead for 1 chaos.
Ok this build is soooo damn fun, and it melts everything, and seriously, its so much cheaper comparing to ice shot builds... loving it so far, but occasionally I do get one shot, anyway to improve that? These are my gears

"
"
SiriusFez a écrit :
Hey just a quick question to the OP is the Farruls armor still viable for this build if so how do you manage the mana reserve properly? this is for VG build

It's a little more dps with crafted Aspect of the Cat on some rare, but it general it's not worth getting.

"
Codiak324 a écrit :
First of all, thanks for all the time you spent putting together a damn fine and fun build. just getting to level 50 on the pestilent strike version and having more fun on a build than I have in a long time! I've made one small change though that I feel is pretty massive and you might be interested in if others in the 59 pages of replies haven't mentioned it yet... I've moved the wither totems to a 4l and linked wither - spell totem - multiple totems - ancestral protector. I cast ancestral first, then wither totem, this gives you 1 ancestral and 2 wither totems since you can have 3 totems when linked to multiple totems. I find the two withers enough to get the stacks up quickly and the ancestral gives a 20% MORE attack speed multilplier. Its a massive dps increase and I think well worth losing the possible 3rd wither totem and one gem slot. Interested to know what you think

Also, for pestilent strike, which enchant would be best, duration or damage?

Ty for your feedback!
That idea with Ancestral totem is pretty good. Ill have to try it out. 3 Wither totems stack wither faster though.

Go for the damage enchant.

pulled it from a div card trying to make it work (Farruls fur) anyhow any suggestion on the what gem to swap for arctic armor? also what gloves should I replace for the weave since I can't have two aspects and lastly my my armor is 5 link what is the gem I should leave out....and of course thank you so much for this build!!! its some of the best fun I ve had on POE in a long time
"
SiriusFez a écrit :

Pulled it from a div card trying to make it work (Farruls fur) anyhow any suggestion on the what gem to swap for arctic armor? also what gloves should I replace for the weave since I can't have two aspects and lastly my my armor is 5 link what is the gem I should leave out....and of course thank you so much for this build!!! its some of the best fun I ve had on POE in a long time

You can use 2 aspects. Cat aspect wont reserve mana because of Farrul's.
"
"
SiriusFez a écrit :

Pulled it from a div card trying to make it work (Farruls fur) anyhow any suggestion on the what gem to swap for arctic armor? also what gloves should I replace for the weave since I can't have two aspects and lastly my my armor is 5 link what is the gem I should leave out....and of course thank you so much for this build!!! its some of the best fun I ve had on POE in a long time

I thought you could have only 1 aspect up at a time. At least wiki says so: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect
"
Viktranka a écrit :
I thought you could have only 1 aspect up at a time. At least wiki says so: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect

Hmmm good to know 😬. Then i dont think its worth going with Farruls.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 15 janv. 2020 13:06:08
"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
"
SiriusFez a écrit :

Yep that is what I discovered anyhow, which gems should be linked in a 5 link?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires