[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

what do you think about the new unique flask "Unique Bottled Faith" triple Consecrated ground radius critical chance against enemies in Consecrated ground enemies in Consecrated ground take more 10% damage since we always stay still and hit the boss and triple radius is very helpful to not jump around and spam the flask over and over ?
Hey dudes thanks for this build. I was finally able to reach 36 challenges for the first time. Really fun character.

The build has been going very well for me. As someone new to the game, I am not sure what my next upgrade should be. I'm level 85 and I've managed to gear my character through drops and buying a few items from PoE Trade that are recommended in the guide.

If anyone has a moment, can you recommend a priority of what I should upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/AJn3QgNP

Should it be rings, weapons, helmet? Or some other order?

I think it should be the weapons as I am using Wasp Nests, but I am not sure. Any advice would be much appreciated.
"
ripslyme00 a écrit :
Ok this build is soooo damn fun, and it melts everything, and seriously, its so much cheaper comparing to ice shot builds... loving it so far, but occasionally I do get one shot, anyway to improve that? These are my gears

Your gear is pretty much ideal. Like insane. Your amulet, corrupted gloves and chest alone are amazing. Your claws are nearly perfect as well.

Out of curiosity, what did you use to craft that amulet?
Dernière édition par JayCy, le 17 janv. 2020 19:34:22
"
ripslyme00 a écrit :
Ok this build is soooo damn fun, and it melts everything, and seriously, its so much cheaper comparing to ice shot builds... loving it so far, but occasionally I do get one shot, anyway to improve that? These are my gears

Ty for the feedback! :)

You are getting one-shots prob because you don't have Warding flask for curse immunity. Curses can kill you easily. So on your Quicksilver change "Heat" suffix for "Warding". You are immune to elemental ailments anyway while any flask is active.

Also put quality on your flasks!

Put quality also on Blood Rage (increased attack speed) and Spell totem gems(faster totem casting)!
"
latterus14 a écrit :
anyone have advice on tailoring this for a possible ssf starting today?

-Perfect Form drops from Tul breachlord. Until then use rare Evasion chest.
-claws you can craft with fossils
-for gloves, rare with life, res and attack speed or Embalmer
-rng comes to getting Coralito's and Witchfire Brew flasks. Use Stibnite until Witchfire
"
l3ackHearTs a écrit :
what do you think about the new unique flask "Unique Bottled Faith" triple Consecrated ground radius critical chance against enemies in Consecrated ground enemies in Consecrated ground take more 10% damage since we always stay still and hit the boss and triple radius is very helpful to not jump around and spam the flask over and over ?

Flasks are rly tight. I wouldn't change them.
"
Jonamitsu a écrit :
Hey dudes thanks for this build. I was finally able to reach 36 challenges for the first time. Really fun character.

Glad to hear you made a milestone for yourself! Tnx for feedback! :D

"
breeze41 a écrit :
The build has been going very well for me. As someone new to the game, I am not sure what my next upgrade should be. I'm level 85 and I've managed to gear my character through drops and buying a few items from PoE Trade that are recommended in the guide.

If anyone has a moment, can you recommend a priority of what I should upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/AJn3QgNP

Should it be rings, weapons, helmet? Or some other order?

I think it should be the weapons as I am using Wasp Nests, but I am not sure. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi!
Start from upgrading your claws then continue with the rest of gear. When switching to Perfect Form you have to account -30% to cold resistance coming with it to compensate with other gear pieces so plan in advance.
love your build. Just wondering which is better ?
5 link perfect form or 6link rare armour +life resist
Hello how must have is chance for poison deal more dmg craft on both weapons ? . dont know how much good is 126% increased damage with poison vs chance for poison deal more. Or if both weapons are crap only say it i can scour them and try craft better :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires