[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
ripslyme00 a écrit :
This build looks so fun! I am gona change my deadeye to this! I am gona retire my ice shot DE, its just too rippy. I have around 100 ex to min-max, Does anyone have a min-max-ed pob that can share? :D Thank you!!! Happy to join the poison train.

Prepare for the choo-choo over content xD
"
HDTanel a écrit :
How can this do ALL content if the endgame maps are 100% IMMUNE to POISON damage.. all poison builds are dead.

there is no 100% to poison immunity map mod, that for elemental ailments. 90% is doable but not impossible, but most likely should be re-rolled.
This build is very much alive and one of the best for this league.
"
Mariox93 a écrit :
How the build perform in hc?

Might be good, might be sketchy. It's very tanky in general but it's vulnerable to degens and without high levels and good gear life will be low for HC. It rly needs to be in 90's with solid gear to perform as it should.
You can try it, but it's not a classic hc build.
"
TheVikingStory a écrit :
How does the build do with a dyadian dawn before a stygian? Looks like a decent budget option, especially with the leech from cold from arctic armor and vortex on cwdt.

thats for Ignite...
"
breeze41 a écrit :
As a new player, I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful build. I'm having so much fun with it. Thank you for explaining what stats you should get on items and how the build works, especially the defensive armor + molten shell combo.

I was wondering, since I cannot afford the Enlighten Support gem... what should I use in its place?

(I wanted to use a golem gem because I think they are cool, but probably not the best idea for the build lol)

Thank you.

Tyvm for nice words! I'm glad you are having fun! :D

Sure, use a golem. Stone or Lightning one.
Love this Build. After playing your incinerate Elementalist for a while i followed your guide (with some modifications).
I added The Golden Rule and a Synergic Watchers Eye for Stacking Chaos Res. Can Tank the Beam and Boom from Awakener.

ALl in all very fun to play, thanks for the guide! <3

my little Ranger:

https://pastebin.com/17ZLzvrt
Dernière édition par Void_xy, le 14 janv. 2020 17:18:14
"
Knightmare101 a écrit :
Hello fellow Exiles!

I just wanted to show you the new claw I crafted and am going to start a mirror service if anyone is interested. Sofar it's been mirrored once, 5 T1s and crafted 20% IAS. You provide the chromes for the colors you need + 30ex and the mirror, and you have yourself the #1 claw on the server.

IGN Ken__Kaniff

PS I am still divining to get a perfect roll!

Thanks and good luck out there!

Hi, sorry to be a downer but im not sure if it's a mirror tier one tbh.

It's a very good one don't get me wrong. You've got extra hunter increased poison damage mod but it also has 2 not so good mods. Despair you have from the flask and chance to poison is totally wasted since you get 100% anyway.

Perfect Hunter claw (mirror tier) would look like this and it would cost hundreds of Exalted orbs to be crafted.

prefixes:
-Adds 72 to 123 Chaos Damage
-94% increased Damage with Poison
-60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage

Suffixes:
-27% increased Attack Speed
- +18% to Damage over Time Multiplier (bench crafted)
-Poisons you inflict deal Damage 15% faster
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 14 janv. 2020 19:16:41
"
Void_xy a écrit :
Love this Build. After playing your incinerate Elementalist for a while i followed your guide (with some modifications).
I added The Golden Rule and a Synergic Watchers Eye for Stacking Chaos Res. Can Tank the Beam and Boom from Awakener.

ALl in all very fun to play, thanks for the guide! <3

my little Ranger:

https://pastebin.com/17ZLzvrt

Haha glad to hear! :D <3

Nice mods btw!
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 14 janv. 2020 19:06:53
Hi, thx for this build !

I was wondering, did a carcass jack can be a good choice for a dps option(cheaper than farrul's fur)?
The 50% increased area of effect/area damage seems pretty nice for clear speed
Dernière édition par Darkter83, le 14 janv. 2020 19:43:45
"
Darkter83 a écrit :
Hi, thx for this build !

I was wondering, did a carcass jack can be a good choice for a dps option?
The 50% increased area of effect/area damage seems pretty nice for clear speed

Np :)

It would be maaaybe little better on clear but most likely unnoticeable and you would lose on defenses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires