[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Just got to the maps, i'm pretty low geared, replacing Praxis ring with res one yielded me with mana lacking. Where this build should getting mana from? What should i look for?
I bought my Amulet. I would never craft on a citrine base since we are lacking str + int. I tried crafting my own with alt spam + multimod, because i wanted to have a free suffix for a min endurance charge.
Sadly i didn't get there tho.

This one has a resist instead of the endurance charge which is good enough but not perfect for me anyways.
What do you guys think about crafting +1 melee range on helm and necklace?
what does the +1 to min frenzy charges on the amulet do? I have always 1 frenzy charge?
wouldn't endurance charge be better for defense in that case?

also which flask setup for the sirius fight, I don't think I will need quicksilver there
"
Chornobog a écrit :
Just got to the maps, i'm pretty low geared, replacing Praxis ring with res one yielded me with mana lacking. Where this build should getting mana from? What should i look for?

Drop the points you have going to entropy and get Soul Raker first instead. It's the last node of the claw circle that we grab.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
JayCy a écrit :
Hey I was wondering why we need "Non-Channelling Skills have -(9-8) to Total Mana Cost"? Aren't we leaching mana? I have it one ring (only -6) and while my gems aren't capped yet (their all about level 19) I don't foresee any mana issues.

It's alright.

I wanted to avoid any mana issues in any situation possible. You can go with lower crafts or craft something else if you want.

Ok thanks. Obviously if I start to run into issues I'll have to get those.. For now I'll just stick with what I've got.
Nice build. I decided to try something new this league.

Have not played melee in ages so thought I would try it again.

I made a mistake with going with poison.

Though the build is solid and fun to play GGG don't support builds like this with their game engine.

Its that bad that I am benching the character.

This build needs a disclaimer for it, and maybe people band together and raise issues in their feedback forums to fix server side lag when playing poison builds.

Its a fucking joke. If you get to mapping and the mob density is high the server instance will just slow down to a point u will feel like playing in slow motion, also blighted maps with groups, forget it, everyone is affected by your build.

Its a real shame, because this build seems strong. I hope they fix it.
"
1Chimosh a écrit :

Though the build is solid and fun to play GGG don't support builds like this with their game engine.

This build needs a disclaimer for it, and maybe people band together and raise issues in their feedback forums to fix server side lag when playing poison builds.

Its a fucking joke. If you get to mapping and the mob density is high the server instance will just slow down to a point u will feel like playing in slow motion, also blighted maps with groups, forget it, everyone is affected by your build.

Hm :/ what's your pc config? I play on gf1050 and cpu from 10y ago.

Pls before you quit on the char take a look at this
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722248

Did wonders for me! Most likely it's not the poison but garbage sound optimization and multiple sound effect explosion that hogs the cpu.
I didn't blocked all the sounds, music, ambient and channel count rly did wonders.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 31 déc. 2019 21:15:09
"
1Chimosh a écrit :

Is this a common issue? I've never heard of this one before. I know there's issues with mem dump and stuff. I've never run into any problems though I have a pretty nice PC. The only issue I ever run into is how hard certain delve encounters jack up my fan speeds at times (my GPU gets hot af during them). But that's any build I've played. Hopefully with PoE 2 they better optimize this game. Not everyone can afford a really good gaming PC.
Whelp. After going Cold Vortex Occultist, and then Power Siphon Inquisitor, I can now say I'm coming home to my Viper/Pestilent League Starter.

Sorry Torstien, I should have never have left!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires