[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

hey can u take a look at my char and tell me what I can upgrade for more dps? Feel like I still don't do as much as you, given that I am using pestilent strike, does it do less dmg than venom gyre single target?
Tried this build. It's been pretty smooth sailing leveling it even with the rippy metamorphs. I am getting into red maps now and just missing the claws and helmet in terms of gear.
"
mana248 a écrit :
Tried this build. It's been pretty smooth sailing leveling it even with the rippy metamorphs. I am getting into red maps now and just missing the claws and helmet in terms of gear.

It doesn't matter what build you play, Metamorphs are rippy once you get around T10. I played a glass cannon miner and a super tanky (15k +ehp) Necro, it didn't matter. 1 shots just happen. They're just overtuned at that level.
Dernière édition par JayCy, le 30 déc. 2019 06:50:13
"
JayCy a écrit :
"
mana248 a écrit :

It doesn't matter what build you play, Metamorphs are rippy once you get around T10. I played a glass cannon miner and a super tanky (15k +ehp) Necro, it didn't matter. 1 shots just happen. They're just overtuned at that level.

I can guarantee you won't get one shot vs T16 Metamorph with this build.
I think I can count on one hand the number of T15/16 Metas who have downed this character compared to all sorts of other goofy deaths (Delve wetas, woooooo)

Just sipping your flasks and activating regular Molten Shell as the canister opens gives you something in the ballpark of 25k effective HP, and the nature of your damage all being stacking DoTs means running around your chosen Metamorph arena with Whirling Blades/Flame Dash doesn't have much of an effect on how fast the Meta dies. If your MS/VMS drops down and you don't notice you'll probably get turned into paste if there's a rippy mapmod or three, but that's user error.

I've pretty much swapped over to Viper Strike + Melee Splash for mapping since I got the head enchant, and just wailing on a T16 metaboss for ~6-7 seconds kills it with poisons. The only exception is on 'avoids poisons' maps, and for those you just have to deal with the fact that the fight is going to take a *lot* longer.
absolutely love the build and the guide, so well written and Tor keeps answering all the questions. Personally, I went the cobra lash route but I managed to color my chest so now I can swap into whatever.

I also just finished my league goal and would like to brag for a bit so feel free to skip this part.

next plan is to craft a helmet for each of the poison skills, already have the bases ready and obtain new boots and amulet so I can fit the HH into the build (need lots of resist), also it will be rough because after buying it I'm quite broke
Dernière édition par ArkamHatchet, le 30 déc. 2019 12:49:08
"
hey can u take a look at my char and tell me what I can upgrade for more dps? Feel like I still don't do as much as you, given that I am using pestilent strike, does it do less dmg than venom gyre single target?

I saw you char. It's pretty good. Pestilent does more dmg than Venom Gyre on single target.

Things that you can improve for dps are:

-Claws, triple fossil crafted (your's are solid but they can be better since you are asking)

-Amulet, in the amulet section you can see the amulets i marked as OLD, CANT BE CRAFTED. That's true, exact ones can't but with 1 less mod after multicraft you can. Mine was anointed with Tribal Fury so I didn't need
For that you will need min ilvl 80 Elder/Hunter agate amulet as a crafting base.

-my char had Watcher's Eye that's pretty expensive now. But it's not a deal breaker

-level the gems

-one or two more good rare jewels

-you modified passive tree.
Aspect of the Lynx is not worth taking. Take Primal Spirit instead, it will boost your flask charges gain.

-Awakened gems? xD
"
Sandevasfootball a écrit :
I think I can count on one hand the number of T15/16 Metas who have downed this character compared to all sorts of other goofy deaths (Delve wetas, woooooo)

Just sipping your flasks and activating regular Molten Shell as the canister opens gives you something in the ballpark of 25k effective HP, and the nature of your damage all being stacking DoTs means running around your chosen Metamorph arena with Whirling Blades/Flame Dash doesn't have much of an effect on how fast the Meta dies. If your MS/VMS drops down and you don't notice you'll probably get turned into paste if there's a rippy mapmod or three, but that's user error.

I've pretty much swapped over to Viper Strike + Melee Splash for mapping since I got the head enchant, and just wailing on a T16 metaboss for ~6-7 seconds kills it with poisons. The only exception is on 'avoids poisons' maps, and for those you just have to deal with the fact that the fight is going to take a *lot* longer.

Your char looks buletproof, rly nice gear! Less damage than my char but you got capped chaos res. Very good!
I rly don't know what can one shot you with VMS (18 seconds)before you kill it.

Wan't more deff vs Morphs, add Vaal Grace. If Morph kills you with all buffs up ill eat my socks.
More damage Vaal Haste.

Pestilent is still my skill of choice :P

ps
90% chance to avoid ailments, bullshit... skip that
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 30 déc. 2019 15:38:35
"
ArkamHatchet a écrit :
absolutely love the build and the guide, so well written and Tor keeps answering all the questions. Personally, I went the cobra lash route but I managed to color my chest so now I can swap into whatever.

I also just finished my league goal and would like to brag for a bit so feel free to skip this part.

next plan is to craft a helmet for each of the poison skills, already have the bases ready and obtain new boots and amulet so I can fit the HH into the build (need lots of resist), also it will be rough because after buying it I'm quite broke

tyty!

Congrats on that fat HH :D
The '90% chance to avoid ailments' mod is solely for elemental ailments (Shock/Freeze/Ignite), Poison/Bleed has a seperate one that's 65% and scales up to around 80% avoidance with Awakener 8. As I posted earlier, it's not a huge problem since the proliferation that Pathfinder has ignores the mod so when one enemy in a pack dies, everyone else in the pack gets a super poison and it cascades from there. It's only on bosses/metas where you suddenly have to do mechanics because the dude doesn't die in <10 seconds.

I'm also very happy with just how flexible you can build out a poison Pathfinder. If I were better/more confident at playing, I'd cut some of the chaos res on my gear for more damage, but I haven't seen a particularly huge need for it in my normal play and having capped chaos resistance is amazing for mapping/metas. Al-Hezim is a total joke for me to fight since he converts so much damage to chaos that almost none of it makes an impact on me.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires