[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Sandevasfootball a écrit :
The '90% chance to avoid ailments' mod is solely for elemental ailments (Shock/Freeze/Ignite), Poison/Bleed has a seperate one that's 65% and scales up to around 80% avoidance with Awakener 8. As I posted earlier, it's not a huge problem since the proliferation that Pathfinder has ignores the mod so when one enemy in a pack dies, everyone else in the pack gets a super poison and it cascades from there. It's only on bosses/metas where you suddenly have to do mechanics because the dude doesn't die in <10 seconds.

I'm also very happy with just how flexible you can build out a poison Pathfinder. If I were better/more confident at playing, I'd cut some of the chaos res on my gear for more damage, but I haven't seen a particularly huge need for it in my normal play and having capped chaos resistance is amazing for mapping/metas. Al-Hezim is a total joke for me to fight since he converts so much damage to chaos that almost none of it makes an impact on me.

Ohhh didn't got that.

Your char is great rly. It's like a little bulldozer xD chooochoooo...
Yeah, you all guys proved it how bendy Pathfinder can be :D
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 30 déc. 2019 16:14:42
Can anyone please give me a hand here? I'm having issues with all the new guardians, can barely beat them. Also, I can't seem to be able to reach the DPS from Pob no matter what I do. The character's name is gachimeta.
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
JayCy a écrit :
"
mana248 a écrit :
Tried this build. It's been pretty smooth sailing leveling it even with the rippy metamorphs. I am getting into red maps now and just missing the claws and helmet in terms of gear.

It doesn't matter what build you play, Metamorphs are rippy once you get around T10. I played a glass cannon miner and a super tanky (15k +ehp) Necro, it didn't matter. 1 shots just happen. They're just overtuned at that level.

I can guarantee you won't get one shot vs T16 Metamorph with this build.

Nice! I haven't had an issue yet and I'm running t10's. I'm nowhere near geared out. In fact I have a long way to go still so that's promising to hear.
"
crapp7y a écrit :
Can anyone please give me a hand here? I'm having issues with all the new guardians, can barely beat them. Also, I can't seem to be able to reach the DPS from Pob no matter what I do. The character's name is gachimeta.

Dude you're gear is pretty insane. Idk how you have any issues with anything. I'm not an expert though, so maybe I'm missing something. Everything looks good to me though. I'd kill for your gear lol. It's been a rough season for drops for me, I've been scraping for orbs.
update: no idea what happened, just fought drox on a t14 and it was a breeze // i don't know what i previously did wrong
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
hey can u take a look at my char and tell me what I can upgrade for more dps? Feel like I still don't do as much as you, given that I am using pestilent strike, does it do less dmg than venom gyre single target?

I saw you char. It's pretty good. Pestilent does more dmg than Venom Gyre on single target.

Things that you can improve for dps are:

-Claws, triple fossil crafted (your's are solid but they can be better since you are asking)

-Amulet, in the amulet section you can see the amulets i marked as OLD, CANT BE CRAFTED. That's true, exact ones can't but with 1 less mod after multicraft you can. Mine was anointed with Tribal Fury so I didn't need
For that you will need min ilvl 80 Elder/Hunter agate amulet as a crafting base.

-my char had Watcher's Eye that's pretty expensive now. But it's not a deal breaker

-level the gems

-one or two more good rare jewels

should I be avoiding maps where monsters have 70%+ chance to resist poisons?
-you modified passive tree.
Aspect of the Lynx is not worth taking. Take Primal Spirit instead, it will boost your flask charges gain.

-Awakened gems? xD

edit: nvm read another post answering my question.
Dernière édition par dmitriya1, le 30 déc. 2019 21:20:02
Hey I was wondering why we need "Non-Channelling Skills have -(9-8) to Total Mana Cost"? Aren't we leaching mana? I have it one ring (only -6) and while my gems aren't capped yet (their all about level 19) I don't foresee any mana issues.
Dernière édition par JayCy, le 30 déc. 2019 21:31:09
Love the build, although i took a lot of modifications to the passive tree and some items from your original approach. Scrapped the perfect form idea, since you can have 40k armour without it if you dont invest into a lot of cold res. I fit in some of the new Thread of hope jewels as well, which in my opinion make this build SO much better.

I felt like the block nodes and the whole perfect form work around werent too good since both of those defenses aren't very efficient when you don't fully commit to it. So i opted for around 35% more life, fortify and one permament endurance charge (which is three on trash).

Iam currently at 5.8 mil shaper dps with fortify socketed, 40k armour, 7.5k hp, positive chaos res and endurance charge generation on trash.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/8wHZdpQk
(i put a workaround for the jewels in there since PoB doesnt recognises them. Also if you dont use localidenty's PoB fork you need to put a fix for the claw mod in)

I love how you can make this build work with low currency, but i could still spend like 16ex on a watcher's eye, i could get way better claws, level my awakened gems to 5, a better helmet a bottled faith and i could slam my boots and belt with another hunter orb and get an enlighten 4.
I could scale this easily to 10 mil Shaper dps.

I leveled to 96 in no time and killed lvl 8 awakener deathless 5 times now.
"
JayCy a écrit :
Hey I was wondering why we need "Non-Channelling Skills have -(9-8) to Total Mana Cost"? Aren't we leaching mana? I have it one ring (only -6) and while my gems aren't capped yet (their all about level 19) I don't foresee any mana issues.

It's alright.

I wanted to avoid any mana issues in any situation possible. You can go with lower crafts or craft something else if you want.
"
Zutox a écrit :
Love the build, although i took a lot of modifications to the passive tree and some items from your original approach. Scrapped the perfect form idea, since you can have 40k armour without it if you dont invest into a lot of cold res. I fit in some of the new Thread of hope jewels as well, which in my opinion make this build SO much better.

I felt like the block nodes and the whole perfect form work around werent too good since both of those defenses aren't very efficient when you don't fully commit to it. So i opted for around 35% more life, fortify and one permament endurance charge (which is three on trash).

Iam currently at 5.8 mil shaper dps with fortify socketed, 40k armour, 7.5k hp, positive chaos res and endurance charge generation on trash.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/8wHZdpQk
(i put a workaround for the jewels in there since PoB doesnt recognises them. Also if you dont use localidenty's PoB fork you need to put a fix for the claw mod in)

I love how you can make this build work with low currency, but i could still spend like 16ex on a watcher's eye, i could get way better claws, level my awakened gems to 5, a better helmet a bottled faith and i could slam my boots and belt with another hunter orb and get an enlighten 4.
I could scale this easily to 10 mil Shaper dps.

I leveled to 96 in no time and killed lvl 8 awakener deathless 5 times now.

Looks very interesting. I didn't know about new jewels, they give so much possibilities for every build.
Build is very flexible. What I did initially with it is to make a all-rounder template everyone can replicate and advanced players can work on further and tweak it to their preference.

Perfect Form and 50% block are very good to me still.
30% spell dodge vs spell barrages will translate into 30% more life since you will avoid 30% of the shots. 50% block chance makes char very smooth to play in melee combat. Pair both with Vaal Grace and your damage avoidance chance goes very high. That's what I did vs Aul (Rumi's flask + Vaal Grace) which saved me from getting oneshoted from his spells when MS wasn't up. 7K life in those cases wouldn't make me survive.
Different situations and bosses works better with different setups. There is no one setup best for everything in the game. Awakener is prob easier with 7K life i assume, but i'm barely playing the league so haven't tested anything myself in 3.9 .

Anyway your mods are very interesting and ty for contributing. :)

Can you share how you crafted the amulet? Mods are perfect for the build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires