[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

"
Radament1979 a écrit :
can you swap for another similar melee skill or it will brick some mechanic? i would love to try out a lacerate or reave with this build.
anyways i'm enjoying bladestorm too and the build is pretty solid.

Just swapped from bladestorm to lacerate just to test if the skill works correctly like in PoB but i think i need to swap close combat to multistrike if not i'm wrong.

Lacerate works but I really don't like it. If you like the playstyle then I suppose you can use it. CC is of course useless with it. The rest of the support should work.

"
TERGARIUM a écrit :
Hey bro, I am starting this league witj your build, and made a small research:

For improving survivability we can take a socket above Herbalism, put there Thread of Hope, and take Phase Acrobatics(spell evasion).
Secondary, we can take both Iron Reflexes(convert evasion to armor) and Wind Dancer("If you haven't been hit recently, take 20% less damage")

This sounds really powerful, yeah?

Sounds terrible actually!

Evasion on a block build? What a dreadful choice... We need to block hits not avoid them. Blocking procs our skills VR, riposte etc.

Iron reflexes. One point wasted. I have less than 3K evasion. It's not worth converting that to anything. Total waste.

Wind dancer, again with evasion... Maybe you should play some other build if you want evasion. Randomly taking nodes that don't work doesn't help. Quite the opposite.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
luanrac a écrit :
I still don't understand why we need the "-mana cost" on chest and ring, until last week I was playing without any of these mods and I never had problem with my mana, enlighten lv3 was being enough.

Now I Bought this chest but I am seriously thinking about droping this for a explode+crit instead "-mana cost" bc that mod doesn't allow me to do anything different.

What do you think about this Aias?

Another doubt, I noticed in your boss fighting videos that you never place the banner on the ground, doesn't that decrease your chance of impale?

Can you actually play if you have enough mana for just one BS? I use enlighten lvl4 and I can only use BS once without the mana reduction stuff. If you can play like than then ok, use something else. I can't.

I say in the guide that placing the banner is the optimal choice. I never bother doing it though. I like to keep things simple, one button to attack, one to jump and one for damage boost (totem). If you're not bored of doing that then you should place it.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 16 oct. 2020 22:20:59
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"
luanrac a écrit :
I still don't understand why we need the "-mana cost" on chest and ring, until last week I was playing without any of these mods and I never had problem with my mana, enlighten lv3 was being enough.

Now I Bought this chest but I am seriously thinking about droping this for a explode+crit instead "-mana cost" bc that mod doesn't allow me to do anything different.

What do you think about this Aias?

Another doubt, I noticed in your boss fighting videos that you never place the banner on the ground, doesn't that decrease your chance of impale?

Can you actually play if you have enough mana for just one BS? I use enlighten lvl4 and I can only use BS once without the mana reduction stuff. If you can play like than then ok, use something else. I can't.

I say in the guide that placing the banner is the optimal choice. I never bother doing it though. I like to keep things simple, one button to attack, one to jump and one for damage boost (totem). If you're not bored of doing that then you should place it.

Thanks for answering.

Since the mana leech is quite good I don't have problem with having mana enough just for 1 BS, as long as I don't run out of targets to leech. I have 55 unreserved mana and without the "-15 mana cost" my BS cost 34. I was fine, so I will test the chest with explode later.

About the Banner, I need to place to reach 100% Impale chance because I still don't have the 25% impale chance Watcher's Eye(it costs 80ex), I just bought the budget version only with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride". Maybe when I get the most expensive I stop worry with dread banner.

Anyway, I am enjoying this build alot, even without the best gear I already killed Elder, Sirrus a8 and all shaper guardians. Looking foward to kill Shaper now.
"
luanrac a écrit :

Thanks for answering.

Since the mana leech is quite good I don't have problem with having mana enough just for 1 BS, as long as I don't run out of targets to leech. I have 55 unreserved mana and without the "-15 mana cost" my BS cost 34. I was fine, so I will test the chest with explode later.

About the Banner, I need to place to reach 100% Impale chance because I still don't have the 25% impale chance Watcher's Eye(it costs 80ex), I just bought the budget version only with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride". Maybe when I get the most expensive I stop worry with dread banner.

Anyway, I am enjoying this build alot, even without the best gear I already killed Elder, Sirrus a8 and all shaper guardians. Looking foward to kill Shaper now.

Well if you can play with only one hit until you need to leech then you don't need any of the mana stuff. Although I still recommend the boot enchant.

That Watcher's eye has skyrocketed since I bought it. +2 impale is the right choice though. You can get some additional impale chance with the new alt quality gems. Check the gem section.

Lol, after Sirus 8 you wanna kill Shaper ? Go do Uber Elder.

"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
Well if you can play with only one hit until you need to leech then you don't need any of the mana stuff. Although I still recommend the boot enchant.

That Watcher's eye has skyrocketed since I bought it. +2 impale is the right choice though. You can get some additional impale chance with the new alt quality gems. Check the gem section.

Lol, after Sirus 8 you wanna kill Shaper ? Go do Uber Elder.

Well, my DPS is still low and depends a lot on the clones, it took me a while to kill sirrus a8, I'm learning to control it better before try to kill Shaper and Uber Elder, I'll let you guys know when I achieve it :D

Thank you for all advices, you are the best!
I have one clarification about block because I recently bought new swords without block chance:

In my understanding we no longer need block swords because we can reach 75% in combat from our skills alone, so we really just need 4% for the violent retaliation. Legion Sword with Haemophilia made my runs faster but at times when jump into a hoard of monsters I get ohko'd LOL My question is how much block do we need out of combat for us to not die in those instances?

I have 68% in total right now from chest and +1 on jewel, but I want to upgrade them to have no block chance and get more -mana cost and damage. Will it get worse or is 60% block chance out of combat already passable and I just have to play around not getting caught in a huge wave while painforged hasn't kicked in?
There is no specific number you need to have. The more you have the better it will be. I have 69 with one block sword and I recommend you get somewhere around that number. If you have no block swords you need to get block from other sources. The armour is the easiest but the block section lists all of them.

Our max is 79% not 75% and we can reach that even if we have e.g. 40% permanent block. But if you try to do this you'll probably be dead before you reach it.

You also need to get a lot more life.

Okay, I'll keep this in mind when I replace my gear. Surprisingly any item with 100+ life costs a lot! By the way, I plotted my gear on PoB and total DPS is just about 31k and i'm sorry for being too noob but looking at the Normal Gear PoB you have which has like 400k I can't understand how I'm so far away.

This is the farthest I got in the game thanks to your build. Basically, I can see the difference on physical dps from the swords (mine has only 370 and 250 on legion) then Maligaro's gloves, and Amulet and Rings which are only flat dps stats.

If I get Maligaro's will this boost my damage astronomically?
Quick question, when you suggest we pick Dread Banner if we chose Impale over Ruthless, I assume we drop War Banner?
Hi!

This is the first build that I enjoyed and actually brought me quite far in the endgame!
Thanks!

I have a quick question!

How much does Riposte contribute to the dps?
I don't know how frequently it's triggering.

Does it make sense to swap riposte (and it's onslaught support) for a 4 link multiple totem support - anchestral warchief - ancestral protector - culling strike ?

This way I can get 3 totems and 2 buffs out of them, with the possibility of being them culling the boss when it's low on hp.

I'm quite struggling with the dps, it's like impossible to take up and there are literally no sword with blocking % X_X

But still, amazing build thank you a lot!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires