[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Hey just wanted to say I love the build and will be playing it again next league as well as the rest of this league!!!! Though I do have a few things to mention that could be beneficial.

First you mention that you can even do physical reflect map mods in your pros listing. I’m not sure if you have something that’s allowing this to happen but ordinarily you cannot run physical reflect with this build and I personally cannot run it or i'll kill myself. Second thing is you talk about getting total mana cost reduction mods on jewelry, which is a great addition to everything, but you should talk about using the non-channeling mana cost reduction mods as well. The total cost mana reduction mod is way more expensive than the non-channeling mods and the non-channeling mod works for all our abilities too.

Just some things to consider and once again I love the build. 😊😊😊😊
"
jingley a écrit :
Hey just wanted to say I love the build and will be playing it again next league as well as the rest of this league!!!! Though I do have a few things to mention that could be beneficial.

First you mention that you can even do physical reflect map mods in your pros listing. I’m not sure if you have something that’s allowing this to happen but ordinarily you cannot run physical reflect with this build and I personally cannot run it or i'll kill myself. Second thing is you talk about getting total mana cost reduction mods on jewelry, which is a great addition to everything, but you should talk about using the non-channeling mana cost reduction mods as well. The total cost mana reduction mod is way more expensive than the non-channeling mods and the non-channeling mod works for all our abilities too.

Just some things to consider and once again I love the build. 😊😊😊😊

Hi, glad you're enjoying it.

For phys reflect you didn't read the map mods section. It explains how to do reflect maps. Obviously you can't do them with the normal setup, you need a couple of minor changes.

The -mana cost CRAFT (I'm talking about the crafted mod, not Elreon's) doesn't exist at all any more, it's legacy. It's not just more expensive, it's impossible to get in leagues. I think it's obvious you should be looking at the -mana cost of non-channeling. BS isn't a channeling skill so this is the mod we need.

Have fun with the build.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :

The -mana cost CRAFT (I'm talking about the crafted mod, not Elreon's) doesn't exist at all any more, it's legacy. It's not just more expensive, it's impossible to get in leagues. I think it's obvious you should be looking at the -mana cost of non-channeling. BS isn't a channeling skill so this is the mod we need.

Noob here, but i wasted way too much time looking for the wrong mod. It's obvious if you play the game on a regular basis, but as it is a guide, it would have been a interesting information to have written in it.

BTW, on the leveling tree, one dude posted this a few pages ago, you can just add it, it works.

"
Hey dude, I was wondering this during my practice runs so put together what I felt was best after 3 runs, I also put loads of useful stuff in the notes section regarding leveling, Tytykillers run, trade links etc..

https://pastebin.com/2wNi1A8M

One thing I had great success with is taking Hatchet Master early then respec out later when changing to swords. Its only 4 points and provides huge damage increase, extra rage and attack speed. I also took Arena Challenger 1st to go zoom zoom.
"
"
Akinawepoe a écrit :

Noob here, but i wasted way too much time looking for the wrong mod. It's obvious if you play the game on a regular basis, but as it is a guide, it would have been a interesting information to have written in it.

That information IS in the guide. If you read the FAQ about mana you'll see that I say "I also have -7 mana cost of skills crafted on a ring." You can also check my gear and see it crafted on a ring.

"
Akinawepoe a écrit :

BTW, on the leveling tree, one dude posted this a few pages ago, you can just add it, it works.

The problem with leveling trees is that they work for one league and then GGG changes the tree and you have to redo them. Too much work for very little result. People like to level in different ways. There is no right way to do it and it doesn't matter as long as you end up getting the levels.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Dernière édition par Aias_o_Telamonios, le 14 oct. 2020 22:15:27
That I read the posts about gearing, but I'm very unsure where to take the build wise to improve. That I Get I should be looking for a Shaper weapon, but unsure of the mods I'm looking for one the weapons. I feel like the rest of my gear is fine. That I may need to fix my ring and Amulet, and Gloves for the Melee Damage ones and Fix my Jewels a little bit. I swapped from another build I was trying to do but it wasn't working. But would love, some tips on what I can change.
-Beefit is the Toon if u where wanting to look at it in PoB, Accound name Soaringbeef
can you swap for another similar melee skill or it will brick some mechanic? i would love to try out a lacerate or reave with this build.
anyways i'm enjoying bladestorm too and the build is pretty solid.

Just swapped from bladestorm to lacerate just to test if the skill works correctly like in PoB but i think i need to swap close combat to multistrike if not i'm wrong.
Dernière édition par Radament1979, le 15 oct. 2020 17:45:28
What about a perfect
Crown of the inward eye
helmet?
Reasonable choice or rubbish? :)
Hey bro, I am starting this league witj your build, and made a small research:

For improving survivability we can take a socket above Herbalism, put there Thread of Hope, and take Phase Acrobatics(spell evasion).
Secondary, we can take both Iron Reflexes(convert evasion to armor) and Wind Dancer("If you haven't been hit recently, take 20% less damage")

This sounds really powerful, yeah?
I still don't understand why we need the "-mana cost" on chest and ring, until last week I was playing without any of these mods and I never had problem with my mana, enlighten lv3 was being enough.

Now I Bought this chest but I am seriously thinking about droping this for a explode+crit instead "-mana cost" bc that mod doesn't allow me to do anything different.

What do you think about this Aias?

Another doubt, I noticed in your boss fighting videos that you never place the banner on the ground, doesn't that decrease your chance of impale?
Dernière édition par luanrac, le 16 oct. 2020 09:02:37
"
Soaringbeef a écrit :
That I read the posts about gearing, but I'm very unsure where to take the build wise to improve. That I Get I should be looking for a Shaper weapon, but unsure of the mods I'm looking for one the weapons. I feel like the rest of my gear is fine. That I may need to fix my ring and Amulet, and Gloves for the Melee Damage ones and Fix my Jewels a little bit. I swapped from another build I was trying to do but it wasn't working. But would love, some tips on what I can change.
-Beefit is the Toon if u where wanting to look at it in PoB, Accound name Soaringbeef

You can start by getting proper swords. The ones you're using are leveling weapons, especially your main hand.

"
Zimmi_1983 a écrit :
What about a perfect
Crown of the inward eye
helmet?
Reasonable choice or rubbish? :)

It's an ok choice. Pretty hard to find one with the right enchant though. And in any case I prefer a good rare.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires