[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

"
kikoimachine a écrit :

It's good, I can see the reflections spinning around in open maps in directions that I wouldn't have gone to otherwise. The only slightly annoying part is if they copy my leapslam instead of bladestorm so you just see the reflection jumping up and down on a target lol.

So, I thought about this again. You can put leap slam (3L) and riposte (3L) on your weapons and do the weapon swap to get rid of the "bad" reflections without losing anything.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
The best candidates are Onslaught and Increased duration. In the first case you lose some damage (although we do get onslaught form the silver flask) and in the second some defenses.

So it means its not recommended to use IC and replace any of the two.
"
So, I thought about this again. You can put leap slam (3L) and riposte (3L) on your weapons and do the weapon swap to get rid of the "bad" reflections without losing anything.

From my testing, clones are replaced if you crit with a different skill. The tooltip seems to support this too, "Mirage Saviours will not be resummoned using the same skills if you already have the maximum number of them."

A suggestion for the build:

Used these before I got a Saviour, the clear speed boost from impale explosions was noticeable
I did it. I managed to hit merciless and t2 hybrid on this thing

It should be around 520+ dps block sword when i finish divining the phys rolls. Now to try and sell my old sword. Maybe at the end of the league ill try to slam another phys for a flat phys roll then add crit chance instead of multimodding.

BTW if you're trying to craft something like this it is much better to use a redeemer base instead of a shaper base so that you get less competition on physical rolls. Shaper base has 3 possible physical prefixes while redeemer only has 1.
Dernière édition par kikoimachine, le 10 juil. 2020 17:00:43
Is that possible on the garden to remove strength or dexterity from the sword? coz i made a 510 dps sword, but theres no critical chance, just pure physical...
i should remove str or dex that was crafted and add multimod for atk speed, critical and quality..

one way is to crafting prefix cannot be changed and annu the sword, but i dont have money atm for that lol :(

this league is getting so hard for me
Dernière édition par matrixcps, le 10 juil. 2020 18:35:54
"
matrixcps a écrit :
Is that possible on the garden to remove strength or dexterity from the sword? coz i made a 510 dps sword, but theres no critical chance, just pure physical...
i should remove str or dex that was crafted and add multimod for atk speed, critical and quality..

one way is to crafting prefix cannot be changed and annu the sword, but i dont have money atm for that lol :(

You can remove it using the seed craft that rerolls all suffixes and keeps prefixes. Keep repeating it until you hit removeable suffixes and go from there. You can multimod aspd and crit/quality.
If you want to continue building for block chance, augment speed for attack speed, craft crit/quality and then slam redeemer. If the slam doesnt hit block chance, add/remove influence until you get it.

Divining my sword is done, its at 540dps now.

Crafting process was:
1. alt spam a redeemer base until you hit t1 block.
2. if the prefix isnt physical, remove it and augment physical on it. add/remove until you hit t1 phys% or hybrid phys.
3. imprint the sword.
4. regal the sword, remove the added mod.
5. craft flat phys to block it.
6. augment physical. you want a high tier phys% or hybrid phys.
7. if it misses and you hit cold or life, remove it and go back to step 6.
8. if you hit a low tier phys roll, remove phys. you have 50/50 chance of not hitting your t1.
9. if the low tier is removed, just augment again. if the t1 is removed, restore the imprint and go back to step 4.
10. if you hit high tier, you can multimod.
10a. if you want to continue crafting, slam another phys and hope you hit a high tier flat phys. if you do, augment crit or speed and then craft quality.

Amazing explanation, tyvm for that!

I think ill try seeds on this one first, i dont have much money not even for multimod atm lol..

Then after ill try make a block one, im using rigwalds so thats a 300 dps at least offhand

"
kikoimachine a écrit :
"
matrixcps a écrit :

You can remove it using the seed craft that rerolls all suffixes and keeps prefixes. Keep repeating it until you hit removeable suffixes and go from there. You can multimod aspd and crit/quality.
If you want to continue building for block chance, augment speed for attack speed, craft crit/quality and then slam redeemer. If the slam doesnt hit block chance, add/remove influence until you get it.

Crafting process was:
1. alt spam a redeemer base until you hit t1 block.
2. if the prefix isnt physical, remove it and augment physical on it. add/remove until you hit t1 phys% or hybrid phys.
3. imprint the sword.
4. regal the sword, remove the added mod.
5. craft flat phys to block it.
6. augment physical. you want a high tier phys% or hybrid phys.
7. if it misses and you hit cold or life, remove it and go back to step 6.
8. if you hit a low tier phys roll, remove phys. you have 50/50 chance of not hitting your t1.
9. if the low tier is removed, just augment again. if the t1 is removed, restore the imprint and go back to step 4.
10. if you hit high tier, you can multimod.
10a. if you want to continue crafting, slam another phys and hope you hit a high tier flat phys. if you do, augment crit or speed and then craft quality.
"
joshagarrado a écrit :
"

From my testing, clones are replaced if you crit with a different skill. The tooltip seems to support this too, "Mirage Saviours will not be resummoned using the same skills if you already have the maximum number of them."

A suggestion for the build:

Used these before I got a Saviour, the clear speed boost from impale explosions was noticeable

Ah, you're right. They are resummoned with a different skill.

I'll try the Great Old One's Testi... eh, Tentacles. I haven't looked at any of the league uniques yet.

"
kikoimachine a écrit :

That's one great sword. Congrats.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

i was doing some tests on a random map, and i took of my block sword (at my HO ii was on 63 block (i got 3 jewel with +1 block).. with the sword i reach 73 on HO

on fight i reached 79 without my block sword, does it means i dont need the sword anymore and i could take another stronger one?

Coz im kinda confused how painforged works.. reading ure tutorial it says we have 68 block including painforge (14%), it means im on 63 + 14 it should be 77, but i did reach 79 and im not using any flask for that.

Maybe its the +3 on jewels that made i reach 79

Am i right? im kinda confused lol

btw great build, im loving it
Dernière édition par matrixcps, le 11 juil. 2020 00:12:45
Everything is explained in the guide. Check the block section and the FAQ. Also you can see where your block is coming from in PoB.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires