[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

oats you are running 2 curse-on-hit without a curse chest....also, your current chest is really really bad (unusable in red maps). I would sooner spend that 20ex on a brand new chest than anything else. Before crit, explosion, or any kind of offensive stat you need a decent life roll.

after you fix your chest, and fix your double curse on hit situation, you should work on getting reckoning enchant.

This is my current take of the build! With blood stance, I've got around 4M Reckoning dps and 3.8M cyclone dps.

I switched curse+rings, i had shaper ring with assassin's mark + mark of the elder. Circles of Guilt are insane.

Currently have 5k hp and i can clear everything. Every boss who is not A8 Sirus or Wave20 Kosis is a joke. I'm very happy about it and I'm looking forward to change jewels :)
Dernière édition par LutherB, le 16 avr. 2020 11:26:58
"
LutherB a écrit :

This is my current take of the build! With blood stance, I've got around 4M Reckoning dps and 3.8M cyclone dps.

I switched curse+rings, i had shaper ring with assassin's mark + mark of the elder. Circles of Guilt are insane.

Currently have 5k hp and i can clear everything. Every boss who is not A8 Sirus or Wave20 Kosis is a joke. I'm very happy about it and I'm looking forward to change jewels :)

how much more dps in comparison with the elder steel plus assasin rings?
those circles are BiS for DPS very nice
"
oats86 a écrit :
"
LutherB a écrit :

how much more dps in comparison with the elder steel plus assasin rings?

This is the old setup. Pob unbuffed/no flask/charges/block/whatever - vs Shaper

This is the one with Circle of Guilt, no buffs/anything else.

With buffs, it's 3.1M for Elder/rare ring vs 4.2M for double Circle. Cyclone has a 1.5M dps difference
Just an interesting thing I found. You can make use of assasin mark in cwdt setup with vuln gloves even without two curse chest. If enemies are cursed by assasins mark and you kill them in 1 hit you still gain life, mana and power charges ( up to 120 # increased chance to crit). If they survive they get cursed with vulnerability. So having both curse is useful for map clearing or bosses with trash mobs
"
kraken9911 a écrit :
"
A8 Sirus Deathless for the first time! This build rules, thanks again. On to Uber Elder Deathless...

Are you following the original passive tree or are you doing cluster jewels?

Decided to binge out on this build an am level 70+ already and at the crossroads of "Do I follow the build or follow what the top guys on poe ninja with similar gear are doing?".

Character should be public for tree, here is gear. Mostly followed along but PoB fork shows me where I can dish out some extra dps. I also switched Ice Golem for Dash because I wanted a movement skill for ledges. Don't care about dying much because I'm lvl 96 and even though I have ALL the time in the world to play this game now, grinding to 100 still seems like a waste of time.

Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
After failing to make a good dps max block build myself this league and re-rolling it to this, enjoying this build a lot for its tankiness and the counters are strong. I didn't like the lack of a movement skill and in general I hate cyclone, so I actually ended up using Consecrated Ground in the chest links, and it's been working out pretty well to ghetto flicker strike around with CG and then having Reckoning finish whatever I jumped to. The only thing I've tried to fight but could't beat yet was wave 20 Kosis, too much chaos damage =[
Tempus Fugit

Look what just dropped... dat implicit!
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
"

Look what just dropped... dat implicit!

SICC
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires