[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

@szirfoca: those upgrades you don't have are huge. Reckoning CD enchant is like a 30% MORE multiplier, Awakened Melee Physical gives you intimidate and awakened brutality gives you -10% enemy physical resistance. Altogether, those upgrades alone with lvl 5/6 awakened gems can increase your damage well over 50% and it also makes you deal damage much faster (reckoning cd).

The other thing to get LAST is double curse vulnerability and assassin mark for another huge increase in damage.

also, more crit on the chest and more crit in general synergizes with abyssus so rerolling that crit chance on the chest is gonna give you a lot of damage too. I've been using increased crit chance on my diamond flask too to make up for not having bottled faith.

Corrupted crit chance on gloves is a very nice dps boost before going dual curse (and it really wasn't ridiculously expensive)
As per recommendations i have rerolled back to gladiator for more tankiness and more reckoning damage. Any other suggestions for gear to make it more min max? Apart from awakened gems of course those would be the very last to upgrade

Thanks
I think the two biggest upgrades you can make (in order):
1) Abyssus with or without the enchant. If you can't afford/find one with the reckoning cd enchant, its still worth using.

2) swap your mana reservation (no need in this build) Circle of Guilt with an assassin's mark Steel Ring. More damage, more mods for life/resists, free up a CWDT slot, more reliable Assassin's mark. I think Circle of Guilt would only beat out a nice steel ring in dps if it had increased effect/increased phys damage dual mod. And since you use Circle and Ryslatha you must be starving for resists.
I assume you use Flesh and Stone because you have the mana reservation, but Blood and Sand actually provides more DPS. We also don't want enemies to be blinded if you use Sand Stance, because that reduces our Reckoning effectiveness.

3) Rage instead of Melee Physical Damage for Cyclone: even if you are using a Bloodscent cluster, rage generates much much faster as a support. Melee Physical damage is only worth using awakened. Plus, cyclone is just a support in this build designed to pump up our defense and reckoning dps. Thats another reason we use rage.
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 15 avr. 2020 20:18:38
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
I think the two biggest upgrades you can make (in order):
1) Abyssus with or without the enchant. If you can't afford/find one with the reckoning cd enchant, its still worth using.

2) swap your mana reservation (no need in this build) Circle of Guilt with an assassin's mark Steel Ring. More damage, more mods for life/resists, free up a CWDT slot, more reliable Assassin's mark. I think Circle of Guilt would only beat out a nice steel ring in dps if it had increased effect/increased phys damage dual mod. And since you use Circle and Ryslatha you must be starving for resists.
I assume you use Flesh and Stone because you have the mana reservation, but Blood and Sand actually provides more DPS. We also don't want enemies to be blinded if you use Sand Stance, because that reduces our Reckoning effectiveness.

3) Rage instead of Melee Physical Damage for Cyclone: even if you are using a Bloodscent cluster, rage generates much much faster as a support. Melee Physical damage is only worth using awakened. Plus, cyclone is just a support in this build designed to pump up our defense and reckoning dps. Thats another reason we use rage.

Thanks for reply :O). How does rage interact with unarmed though?? It says added damage with weapons is there something im missing?
Dernière édition par facebreaker6969, le 15 avr. 2020 20:53:00
rage is a buff itself that grants 1% attack damage per 1 rage, 1% attack speed per 2 rage, and 1% movement speed per 5 rage. This is entirely separate from the support buffs.
A8 Sirus Deathless for the first time! This build rules, thanks again. On to Uber Elder Deathless...
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
"
A8 Sirus Deathless for the first time! This build rules, thanks again. On to Uber Elder Deathless...

Are you following the original passive tree or are you doing cluster jewels?

Decided to binge out on this build an am level 70+ already and at the crossroads of "Do I follow the build or follow what the top guys on poe ninja with similar gear are doing?".
I see the majority of unarmed surrender gladiators on Poe Ninja following this build exactly rather than using clusters.

Poe Ninja top players are a bit misleading since they tend to pump out the most dps at the cost of actual playability. Clusters are awesome for dps, but your life pool is probably going to tank and we aren't a build with a lot of room to mess around with life given 3 required uniques with no life rolls.
I have about 20ex to spend at the moment, thinking whatelse could be done to upgrade my damage.

i thinking of getting,

1. theres still one more prefix which i could insert into my chest, i was thinking of putting in " Attacks have +1.5% to Critical Strike Chance "

2. probably a boots with tailwind

3. ?

these are my gears.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires