[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

this build thrives on density. The more monsters around you, the better it performs. So 100% delirium t16 might actually be easier than a single boss with this build. Of course, if you run into a 100% delirium boss without other enemies ur probably screwed if you get hit
Yea but the mobs will die before lets say Kosis anyway
maybe a silly question, but is there a way to not auto-equip picked up weapons. Its starting to piss me off that if i pick up a weapon accidentally, or every time i pick up a veiled weapon mid-map it auto equips and my damage plummets
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :
maybe a silly question, but is there a way to not auto-equip picked up weapons. Its starting to piss me off that if i pick up a weapon accidentally, or every time i pick up a veiled weapon mid-map it auto equips and my damage plummets

u can disable it in the option "ui"
First of all thanks for a fun build and all the work you put into keeping your builds up to date.

Now my question to all of those who are playing this build.
Is the following order of possible helmets, with top being the worst and bottom being the best choice, correct?

- any non-Abyssus helmet without reckoning cooldown entchant (rce)
- Abyssus without rce
- any non-Abyssus helmet without rce
- Abyssus with rce

@shadov: thankyouthankyouthankyou

@koslord: imo, abyssus is better than any possible rare for dps (even without the enchant). However, if you are going for overall effect I think a really good physical damage rare WITH reckoning cd would beat out abyssus without enchant (not with dps though).
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :

Another way is to place an item in main hand that has high Dex or int requirements like wands or foils temporarily by taking the +30 int or Dex nodes. Then use orbof regret to lower stats. The items in main hand will be highlighted red since u can't equip them but they will stay there and u can even level gems on it
thx i switched off the auto in the UI.

Facebreaker, are you sure your gems level if the weapon isn't actually equipped?

*ed: wow you can...never knew that
Dernière édition par jsuslak313, le 13 avr. 2020 12:09:31
just finished a simulacrum with double boss wave 19 AND double boss wave 20. I barely took any damage, no deaths, this build is so awesome.Kosis 20 went down in like 20 seconds, Omni went down almost before I saw it.
"
jsuslak313 a écrit :

@koslord: imo, abyssus is better than any possible rare for dps (even without the enchant). However, if you are going for overall effect I think a really good physical damage rare WITH reckoning cd would beat out abyssus without enchant (not with dps though).

@jsuslak313: Thanks for your thoughts. Might try to recraft the rare helmet I bought.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires