[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

t16 delirium phoenix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gntIRnaGEVo
t16 hydra map + boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRwc39QPbq4
extremely sloppy uber elder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrS-mVx1IEs

died multiple times, most cause not using kaoms
lvl 95 pastebin

https://pastebin.com/ma1UugJD

uber elder, sirus aw8, all conqs etc dead

150/154 atlas and 144/154 awakener completion

overall the build has been amazing. the new war cry stacking lets us do insane dps for all bosses, instantly phasing. we become more of a glass cannon due since we lose old warbringer heal.

definitely not HC viable the way i am playing. if you feel defense is lacking push for 6.8k + hp, maybe consider kaoms roots/heart for big life
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 7 juil. 2020 00:56:46
more league goals ^^

Dernière édition par frawrst, le 7 juil. 2020 12:11:51
hey man, i've been playing this build as a league starter, and it feels really good. still dont have circle of guilt so my rings are the usual life + triple res

i was wondering what amulent anoint(s) you would go for to boost dps ?
I'm looking at: "Ribcage Crusher", "Harpooner", "Deep Breaths"

also what are your thoughts on "Call to Arms" notable? good or bad?
"
omgirok a écrit :
hey man, i've been playing this build as a league starter, and it feels really good. still dont have circle of guilt so my rings are the usual life + triple res

i was wondering what amulent anoint(s) you would go for to boost dps ?
I'm looking at: "Ribcage Crusher", "Harpooner", "Deep Breaths"

also what are your thoughts on "Call to Arms" notable? good or bad?
'

best way to tell which annoint is best for your build is check it in pob

i cant view your char, but on mine

ribcage 3.5% dps

harpooner is good if you want to spec into more impale, getting close to 100% impale is pretty key for it to work

deep breaths wont help with dps, itll just give you warcry quality of life

call to arms is an okay way to deal with finger/keyboard fatigue, since you can hold down key or hold down mouse button to activiate. the shared cooldowns means it is more difficult to stack exerts, probably best to stick with seismic only if you use it
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 8 juil. 2020 14:26:04
Hey, thanks for this great build! I'm still in Story mode, but it feels pretty smooth until now.
Sorry for my noob question, but can someone explain to me how war bringer works? Without rage support I don't seem to generate any rage with my war crys (seismic & enduring). I don't see any "power" building up, either. What am I missing?
Again, sorry for noob question, but I couldnt find anything usefull about this.
Hi MrSatchmoo,

1. For power, you can't really see it, but whenever you warcry near a pack of mobs, you get a certain amount of power. Normal monsters are counted as 1, magic monsters as 2, rare as 10, unique as 20, and players as 5. I don't think there is a max limit for power. Having a bit of warcry aoe helps in this as you can hit more targets. You get a buff from your warcry based on how much power you generated.

2. When you have Warbringer, there is 1 of 2 possiblities.
If you have less than 25 rage, when you warcry, you build 2 rage per 1 power.
If you already have more than 25 rage, you lose 10 rage but you gain
50% more damage on exerted attacks.

3. Therefore the basic idea is to run up to a group of mobs, warcry once to build your rage (and power) up, then warcry again to get the 50% more damage.
Then you smash the enemy with a few strong hits, and repeat this cycle again.
You may need to monitor your rage as you play, which to me is quite a unique playstyle.
Of course, you probably only wanna do your max out warcry slams on rare or unique mobs, most normal mobs will die to a normal attack, so don't waste time spamming warcries on them unless u need the rage.
​Don't die, I need your business!
@SgtDurian

Thanks a lot! So I guess, i havent coordinated my crys sufficiently. I'll test it further...

Edit: I'm using berserk at the moment. Not sure if I should stay with rage support at the moment for easier use of berserk buff.
Dernière édition par MrSatchmoo, le 8 juil. 2020 07:29:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires