[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi I'm playing your build on console & am starting to struggle now I'm hitting T11+ maps everything has been a breeze until this point. T11 maps are wrecking me though and I'm not sure what I need to be focusing on as my next upgrades.

Using pob on my mobile so I think my passive tree needs to be redone in certain places. I have roughly 5.2k hp and 77/76/76/-60 for resists so not really sure why I keep dying so quick.

Really enjoying the playstyle but currently with how I'm faring in T11s I'm not having as much fun and looking at either jumping ship to another build or maybe I'm just not doing something right? Not sure, any help would be appreciated.
"
Ninjah Monkey a écrit :
Hi I'm playing your build on console & am starting to struggle now I'm hitting T11+ maps everything has been a breeze until this point. T11 maps are wrecking me though and I'm not sure what I need to be focusing on as my next upgrades.

Using pob on my mobile so I think my passive tree needs to be redone in certain places. I have roughly 5.2k hp and 77/76/76/-60 for resists so not really sure why I keep dying so quick.

Really enjoying the playstyle but currently with how I'm faring in T11s I'm not having as much fun and looking at either jumping ship to another build or maybe I'm just not doing something right? Not sure, any help would be appreciated.

i dont think i can pob your stuff but from just looking at your equip

right ring and amulet have low hp/no hp rolls, gets 70+ hp on them asap

belt is a good budget but no hp roll, look for a stygian and an abyss

you also may want to get a bunch of chaos res whenever possible, since 3.9 chaos res has become much more mandatory

tree looks okay overall, if dps isnt your concern you can unskill out of butchery wheel and grab more war cry quality of life (escalation, admonisher) and more life (juggernaut)
Is the new Harvest leather belt Bear's Girdle still nowhere close to Coil in terms of DPS? It gives us a ton more rage and lots of increased damage per 10 rage (I know it is not MORE like on Coil).
"
OUAriakas a écrit :
Is the new Harvest leather belt Bear's Girdle still nowhere close to Coil in terms of DPS? It gives us a ton more rage and lots of increased damage per 10 rage (I know it is not MORE like on Coil).

no where near close

a 48% more ryslathas coil is 22.3% more dps for my current character

getting 20 more rage and we already run 700+ "increased" damage, so the minor added per rage is neglible

crushed is also wasted since we get alot of phys pen on tree (overwhelm)

its a decent in between belt, plus more rage is more QoL attack speed which is always nice
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
OUAriakas a écrit :

no where near close

getting 20 more rage and we already run 700+ "increased" damage, so the minor added per rage is neglible

its a decent in between belt, plus more rage is more QoL attack speed which is always nice

Thanks for always being quick with an answer!

I'm also trying to determine the best Large Cluster Jewel for the build and so far it seems like it would be an 8 passive with Overlord (prefix), Weight Advantage (prefix), Heavy Hitter (suffix), and the other suffix is where I'm stuck. Smite the Weak gives us 40% increased damage vs. maimed enemies and that seems ok since we run maim support on our aura; but the only other suffix is Martial Prowess and it gives us 20% increased damage and 6% attack speed. At that point it seems like the suffix "added small passives also grant 3% attack speed" would be better since our other 3 would give us a total of 9% IAS but it just seems like maybe it is wasting points and crafts to even care about the other suffix?

I wish Fuel the Fight was a suffix!
Dernière édition par OUAriakas, le 12 juil. 2020 15:40:27
"
OUAriakas a écrit :

I'm also trying to determine the best Large Cluster Jewel for the build and so far it seems like it would be an 8 passive with Overlord (prefix), Weight Advantage (prefix), Heavy Hitter (suffix), and the other suffix is where I'm stuck. Smite the Weak gives us 40% increased damage vs. maimed enemies and that seems ok since we run maim support on our aura; but the only other suffix is Martial Prowess and it gives us 20% increased damage and 6% attack speed. At that point it seems like the suffix "added small passives also grant 3% attack speed" would be better since our other 3 would give us a total of 9% IAS but it just seems like maybe it is wasting points and crafts to even care about the other suffix?

You can only get 3 notables on a Large Cluster. The fourth will always only be one of the small node buffs. I would go for Overlord and Weight Advantage and take the third notable as it comes. I think Heavy Hitter and Smite the Weak are good ones. I got Smite the Weak and I'm happy with it.

One thing to mention regarding maim: Running maim support on Flesh and Stone does not debuff the enemies with maim but being in Blood Stance while effected by Flesh and Stone. Maim support only increases the "Enemies Maimed by this Skill take (13-16)% increased Physical Damage" part. At least if you dont run Maim in your main skill as I'm expecting.
"
OUAriakas a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
OUAriakas a écrit :

no where near close

Thanks for always being quick with an answer!

getting a triple notable cluster with overlord is pretty difficult, id say its not worth the investment unless you have alot of $$$ to burn

expansive might is also decent if you are standing still and slamming, giving good aoe

weight advantage and fuel the fury are clear good QoL, but tbh youre often fine just getting overlord + jewel sockets to slot in good abyss or %life/attack speed jewels
Why is everybody raving about Overlord? I'm using Leap Slam with Fortify Support. It's without Cooldown and feels much faster. Is also helps shattering the spikes from Earthshatter.
My triple Notable Cluster with 2 Jewel Sockets was incredibly cheap, I guess because nobody wants them without Overlord...
Hey guys. Absolutely love the build. Normally, I do not comment since I am a dirty casual but I really want to kill awakener this league. I was dominating yellow maps and since my step into red maps, I have been getting crushed. I have 6000 health and thought I should be doing ok.

I am wondering what you all think I should upgrade next. I was thinking make the move to thread of hope and get the overlord cluster jewel. Maybe even look for warcry medium cluster jewels to free up the onslaught flask.

Again, love the build. Thanks for keeping the thread going!

POB: https://pastebin.com/siBkJuAA

EDIT: just noticed my tidebreaker is not correct. I am working on 6-linking it. My current 5 link is earthshatter-fistofwar-ruthlessness-brutality-pulverize.
Dernière édition par Vultein, le 14 juil. 2020 10:22:16
Guys can you help with my build? I am fresh in POE and this is my first big try of end-game content. I made everything as in tutorial but my survivality is low. Maksimum what i can do is t7-t8 but with few instadeads. I know two things:
i need to increase HP and gain 6L tidebreaker. What else can I do to try harder maps red etc with good fun without deading?

BizonMWK character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bizonmwk/characters
Dernière édition par bizonmwk, le 14 juil. 2020 14:40:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires