[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Can you suggest any apparent upgrades? I seem to lack single target DPS. Was oneshotting map bosses up to t8 or so, now it takes me forever to kill them.
"
regash a écrit :
I didn't expect this build to perform so well, great stuff. Easily my favorite 2h melee, and I enjoy the keyboard piano play style for a change. Similary to the poster above, I lucked out with my first EX drop just now and came here looking for ideas what to buy.

So I've been going throu your build Frawst and had some questions:

1) How much life do you have? Your gear mostly lacks high life rolls.

2) Is Ryslathas Coil really an improvement? The huge damage range it brings seems clunky for a slower atk build

3) 2x Circle of Guilt seems like overkill to me atm, is it something you'd recommend for red maps, late endgame? I'm not even in yellows and the dmg is still great, and I'm rather insecure running a sub-6k life build.

4) How is Immortal Call working out for survivability?

Few pages back Luigo posted a nice Thread of Hope placement, wonder whats your opinion on it as an early improvement

Overall please help me spend some dosh sensibly, thanks for the build and replies, cheers.

hey friend!

1. im at 5500 life. this is on the low end and not really recommended, i went with a more glass cannon type and i got a cheap intimidate on hit circle ring so went all in

2. ryslaths is one of the biggest dps increases any pure physical build can get, we want the high rolls. pop it into PoB if youd like to see, but tbh just a good rare life stygian is fine too

3. would recommend a more balanced life-chaos res version as oppose to mine. i havent leveled in quite a while due to all the random deaths. they are good budget dps boosters atleast

4. immortal call is great since we have 100% endurance charge generation thru stuns and enduring cry

thread of hope for RT and mace wheel is indeed very strong and saves alot of points. we lose out on 1 endurance charge node (4% more dps) but i think overall it lets you grab more jewel and life nodes. very powerful for its cost
"
bravo373 a écrit :
Is better Fist of War or Conc. effect...bcs in POB i cant see Fist o wa. gem in dps :)

conc effect for bossing/single target

fist of war is for AoE clear and quality of life

you can get PoB community fork to see fist of war in PoB
"
Semuy a écrit :

Can you suggest any apparent upgrades? I seem to lack single target DPS. Was oneshotting map bosses up to t8 or so, now it takes me forever to kill them.

odd that you are hitting dps problems in t8, are you using berserk and stacking war cries?

you should be one shotting alot of stuff with your setup

can get a berserk rage reduced loss helm enchant to make the bossing easier

deidbell is only good if you upgrade to deidbellow for warcry move/attack speed
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Semuy a écrit :

odd that you are hitting dps problems in t8, are you using berserk and stacking war cries?

Ah no. Im struggling with fast boss kills in T16 and guardians. Yellow is still easy.
Is there an iLevel requirement to roll Overlord on a cluster jewel?
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
"

75 ilvl.
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=162&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx a écrit :
"

75 ilvl.
www.craftofexile.com

Thank you.

PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Dernière édition par R3SPAWN7045, le 6 juil. 2020 15:43:35
"
Semuy a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Semuy a écrit :

Ah no. Im struggling with fast boss kills in T16 and guardians. Yellow is still easy.

i checked your pob, you have around 700k dps with flasks which is decent considering it doesnt account for war bringer or war cries

i dont think you should skill into sanctum of thought however

also getting gems to 20/20 is a decent chunk of dps
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 6 juil. 2020 16:51:25
awakener 8 sirus deathless (finally!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbPp6qVaIdo

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires