[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
lllZILLIONlll a écrit :
so are you using ground slam or earth shatter?

earthshatter currently

there is no difference between the two gear, tree or skill gem wise. so you can choose whichever you prefer more
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 7 juil. 2020 01:02:06
Tips on how to fight bosses like phoenix etc? I have 6k hp and get one shotted on any slight mistake vs pheonix.
Dernière édition par Luigo, le 4 juil. 2020 00:28:52
Sir Frawrst I have one question. I looked at your character and i see you have taken passives with fortify but i dont see any gem or source where you get the effect of fortify from. You swap gems or something? :)
"When you look into the abyss, it also looks at you."
He has jewel with Overlord Passive...that gives u Fortify :)
Dernière édition par bravo373, le 4 juil. 2020 07:21:40
Still rocking Ground Slam even though I tried Earthshatter I like Ground Slam more. Upgraded my gear in the last days significantly and now achieve close to 2 million Ground Slam DPS (850k average dmg) without berserker and only with ancestral warchief (no vaal ancestral). In addition there are all the exert dmg mods which are not accounted for in PoB yet.
I achive this while having around 6.4k hp.

Using a Pride Aul's Uprising because for a non-crit build amulets seem to over not a lot of benefits compared to the free Pride Aul is giving. Was able to fit in HoP and War Banner and can use double-damage Circle of guilts (currently only one).

Thread of Hope save me a lot of points while I'm still able to gete the war cry node as well as resolute techniques. Replaced culling on stun with culling suffix on gloves.

Still working on my Explode Chest which should make mapping even better. Also want to get a second circle of guilt and maybe something with vulnerability on hit to queeze in another curse (with chest prefix or annoint because I like enfeeble for defence).

Added two Medium Warcry cluster with perma onslaught, 100% inc armour, intimidate and rage generation. They are awesome! rage generation improves berserk uptime even more. Onslaught frees upa flask slaught and gives better uptime in boss fight (even though bosses die really fast!). Armour is a nice defensive addition and intimidate on warcry has more consitencs than the 10% intimidate on aw. melee phys because of our low attack speed.

Here is my PoB for anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/Si5U7NpX

Spoiler
"
Luigo a écrit :
Tips on how to fight bosses like phoenix etc? I have 6k hp and get one shotted on any slight mistake vs pheonix.

Phoenix you just never want to get hit

Avoid his spins, use dash or leap slam to get behind him. Keep dpsing. Very few characters can tank his aoe explosion, move to far sides. Make sure to clear the bird spawns as they do alot of dmg too
"
Maelt a écrit :
Sir Frawrst I have one question. I looked at your character and i see you have taken passives with fortify but i dont see any gem or source where you get the effect of fortify from. You swap gems or something? :)

Large cluster jewel with overlord notable. Best in slot for us unless you get fortify corrupted weapon
"
Gnomiro a écrit :
Still rocking Ground Slam even though I tried Earthshatter I like Ground Slam more. Upgraded my gear in the last days significantly and now achieve close to 2 million Ground Slam DPS (850k average dmg) without berserker and only with ancestral warchief (no vaal ancestral). In addition there are all the exert dmg mods which are not accounted for in PoB yet.
I achive this while having around 6.4k hp.

Using a Pride Aul's Uprising because for a non-crit build amulets seem to over not a lot of benefits compared to the free Pride Aul is giving. Was able to fit in HoP and War Banner and can use double-damage Circle of guilts (currently only one).

Thread of Hope save me a lot of points while I'm still able to gete the war cry node as well as resolute techniques. Replaced culling on stun with culling suffix on gloves.

Still working on my Explode Chest which should make mapping even better. Also want to get a second circle of guilt and maybe something with vulnerability on hit to queeze in another curse (with chest prefix or annoint because I like enfeeble for defence).

Added two Medium Warcry cluster with perma onslaught, 100% inc armour, intimidate and rage generation. They are awesome! rage generation improves berserk uptime even more. Onslaught frees upa flask slaught and gives better uptime in boss fight (even though bosses die really fast!). Armour is a nice defensive addition and intimidate on warcry has more consitencs than the 10% intimidate on aw. melee phys because of our low attack speed.

Here is my PoB for anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/Si5U7NpX

Spoiler

Really nice stuff! Im especially digging the fortify helm, was it crafted with dense + jagged?

I really should look into pride auls, you are right amulet doesnt offer alot in terms of dps, mostly just a res and life filler

Thanks so much for your feedback and glad to hear you are enjoying the build! I should look into more medium clusters for QoL

"
frawrst a écrit :

Really nice stuff! Im especially digging the fortify helm, was it crafted with dense + jagged?

I really should look into pride auls, you are right amulet doesnt offer alot in terms of dps, mostly just a res and life filler

Thanks so much for your feedback and glad to hear you are enjoying the build! I should look into more medium clusters for QoL

The helm was done with harvest. It is rather easy. Get a double influenced base. Use alterations for fortify effect. Augment or regal only to hit something desireanle or removeable. Craft some prefixes (life and others you like or can remove). With a "aug phys harvedt" you will always hit inc phys if prefixes are full.
Finish craft in garden for remaining affixes.

I today finally got a great explode firsthand a second circle, too. It's really great. If anyone is interested I could record a video for mapping and bossing if requested.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires