[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Overall for 3.9 this build appears mostly unchanged. None of our uniques are going away, none of our damage is being reduced. We may move tree to get more of this ‘physical penetration’ on tree, will check patch notes and tree updated and keep posted

No word on stun, or unwavering changes. My guess is that bosses that were already unwavering like kitava and minotaur, will keep it. If we somehow metamorph those bosses they will still be unwavering, so we must dodge. Otherwise we will stun lock.

The hp increase may make stunning more difficult for lower dps 5 link budget setups, this will likely be my 3.9 starter and i will post updates as patch notes and league progresses
Patch notes out!

Some nodes we may get depending on how powerful the Phys pen is:

Great
+Spinecruncher (already have)
+Master of Force, Kinetic Impacts (was our BiS annoint)
+Martial Experience (better than Lust for Carnage now, 1 extra point used)
+Path of the Warrior (good for life wheel, no brainer)

Could be good
- Adamant (4 points for some good defense + Phys pen)
- Inexorable (5 points for medium Endurance charge QoL)

Overall this build received very minor buffs (fortify change buffs aspect of carnage debuff) and the new phys pen gives us 24-39% physical reduction, i dont think this will be any issue for our stun and dps :)
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 11 déc. 2019 11:17:30
Trees updated and PoB updated
Hey man, I just wanted to mention that in PoB your rapid expansion has only 30 strength allocated in radius, is that intentional and if so, why?
pp
IGN:Sirdec
Dernière édition par sirdec, le 11 déc. 2019 14:26:49
"
manson321 a écrit :
Hey man, I just wanted to mention that in PoB your rapid expansion has only 30 strength allocated in radius, is that intentional and if so, why?

hey, i think PoB messed up my jewel import.

40 str in radius, they do not have to be allocated in order for the jewel to be activated

so by endurance charge/barbaism, by martial experience, north of devotion, by ophidian arm, by golems blood will all work
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 12 déc. 2019 15:33:06
I would like to pick that build up. They nerfed the double damage roll for the 2H weapons aswell as the maim rolls on 2h maces. Do you think that cuts a lot of lategame customization away for the weapon slot? What would other usefull stats be? I would like to invest some currency into it not just as a league starter. Also is there a maximum treshold for the R.E.S.T. one should try to get? There is also a Jugg/Slayer version of that build, what would you say are the pros for zerker?
Dernière édition par Sabotagerabbit, le 11 déc. 2019 19:30:03
I shall try this as my starter for this league. Thank you brudda.
"
Sabotagerabbit a écrit :
I would like to pick that build up. They nerfed the double damage roll for the 2H weapons aswell as the maim rolls on 2h maces. Do you think that cuts a lot of lategame customization away for the weapon slot? What would other usefull stats be? I would like to invest some currency into it not just as a league starter. Also is there a maximum treshold for the R.E.S.T. one should try to get? There is also a Jugg/Slayer version of that build, what would you say are the pros for zerker?

hi friend

tidebreaker is too solid for this build TBH, giving us a free 7 link with endurance charge on melee stun. this is 24% more dps, or 28 with a +1 endurance charge boots

usually by end of league, we start mass corrupting well rolled tides to get the "supported by lvl 10 fortify" implicit. this turns tidebreaker into an 8 link, which is super OP. we can also double corrupt ones for other fun stuff

as for the old powerful shaper rares, i feel we will have some other new powercreep with the new conqueror mods. i think they will be datamined today so we will investigate.

REST does have diminishing returns after 75%, however it is still the best way to scale Stun for end game boss hp. I usually sit between 100-110 REST i believe, and this gets us stunning uber elder fight (18mil and 20 mil hp IIRC)

Serker simply gets free warbringer, which is by far one of my favorite mechanics for defense. The endurance charge generation, 25% heal, movespeed and attack speed and double dmg, as well as rallying cry dps boost is simply suberb. Serker also gets us very solid mapping movespeed and amazing DPS for very little currency thanks to aspect and rite of ruin dmg boosts

Jugg versions and slayer versions should go crit, since undeniable and overpower gets very good crit for tidebreaker. Simply get out of RT, and grab the dismembering and disembowerling nodes near RT/brinkmanship, and get some on jewels/amulets/rings

Mosesplays has a great slayer version and he did it SSF,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsG9FsK1gqA

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAP0AERQAAHubLV85ivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2amUh2p07QUteu9hUsVTSHjcMgU8hmA6Ug48FHH46_PdaGXqGHasz373MpJ9PT7lz5hv3CPYvf4KXz8UIO8OUEfZfIIHvJ8YkXKpxPYn7V5bxDHZ3KyqWfMaOJBVJy_kUcaucg9mnvrSaf4TzE_zR8ua6RZv42o8LYNflG9mVCFV3D0HdcCmtz6DzGebrj5DMUz_TiqPYAthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmUeZ3Uzs7nsU1kv6PTeOmVzrh8kU26JcI3IyTD_DE2sGE72EhGlXTby5TkGypJ-_RQ6NR2pUkpTX1YTu2DHAAAAAAAA==

it is very similar overall, just skip the warcry nodes and RT
"
Prisoner a écrit :
I shall try this as my starter for this league. Thank you brudda.

glad to hear it! feel free to ask questions or keep us updated with your progresss

1 day to league hype!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires