[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi, and how is stunlocking methamorphs ?

any issues so far ? :)
"
maagu a écrit :
Hi, and how is stunlocking methamorphs ?

any issues so far ? :)

Hey friend, no issues so far. I think they may have some invuln during the phase switch but we still stun em
Yo, I'm using your build as a league starter and it's working really well, it's also satisfying as hell to just smash everything. One question though, what will be a good anointment for amulet?
"
ErshEight a écrit :
Yo, I'm using your build as a league starter and it's working really well, it's also satisfying as hell to just smash everything. One question though, what will be a good anointment for amulet?

hi friend

kinetic impacts is genrally a BiS annoint if u dont get it on tree

next is usual, hp, attack speed or QoL res

Diamond skin, cruel preparation, lust for carnage, blood drinker, blood siphon etc
finished story today, but slower than usual

gear

kongors 1 c, deidbell 1 alch, proph 2c, redblade 2c, wyrmsign 1 alch

should be good up to yellow maps, res capped and 4k hp at lvl 68
Hi thanks for your build, I chose it for this league start. I would have a question of understanding about the stunt topic. With what exactly do we actually trigger the stun, it is exclusively about the stacking of R.E.S.T. Percentage and the rhutless gem? No stun ability is mentioned on the Skillgems used. Sorry wills just understand correctly.
Dernière édition par Beelzebob, le 15 déc. 2019 03:34:52
How is the damage feeling with the act bosses and map bosses? does it feel much slower? and does it do well with just packs of mobs as well? so in short what advice can you give me if I were to go with this as an SSF?
"
Beelzebob a écrit :
Hi thanks for your build, I chose it for this league start. I would have a question of understanding about the stunt topic. With what exactly do we actually trigger the stun, it is exclusively about the stacking of R.E.S.T. Percentage and the rhutless gem? No stun ability is mentioned on the Skillgems used. Sorry wills just understand correctly.

Hi in order to stun, we must do a % of targets maximum HP. By stacking REST, we reduce the % amount needed, and then we focus on big single hits.

Ruthless gets us big single hits every 3rd, stun nodes on tree gets us REST, and tidebreaker gets us big dmg per hit + endurance charge benefits

"
Isgald a écrit :
How is the damage feeling with the act bosses and map bosses? does it feel much slower? and does it do well with just packs of mobs as well? so in short what advice can you give me if I were to go with this as an SSF?

hi this build compeltely demolishes story with 1 lab (aspect of carnage) and whetstone recipe.

on ssf it is hard to get a tidebreaker, you will have to either farm the div csrd (super rare) or move to rare maces, and self craft high dps rolls

the new conquror mods may make it easier, we get thru all white and yellow maps very easily on rare items
So is there anything inbetween high crafted maces and tidebreaker? cause trying to link a rare mace will be tough!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires