[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write this guide up :) I am having fun playing this build. I'm not a very hardcore player but i've killed shaper and elder so far with this. Have a good one :D

For funsies here is my current gear at time of this post. I am working on making minor upgrades to it but i am happy.
Spoiler

"
Hi just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write this guide up :) I am having fun playing this build. I'm not a very hardcore player but i've killed shaper and elder so far with this. Have a good one :D

For funsies here is my current gear at time of this post. I am working on making minor upgrades to it but i am happy.
Spoiler

Very nice gear and glad to hear it!!!

Try dropping 1x rapid expansion, i feel the increased angle isnt worth it. Then you can get a big max life and attack speed jewel (they are pretty cheap)

Ty for posting!!!
Update cause exciting moment. i fought Uber Elder for the first time EVER and managed to kill him deathless :D :D (Also i got a rapid expansion with immune to corrupted blood :D)

In regards to using 2 Rapid Expansions: using two of them makes me feel safer while doing blight stuff even if unnecessary. I'm willing to give up stats for the luxury :) and i seem to have enough stats to do well without the extra rare jewel. If i start having trouble somewhere maybe i'll switch lol

Thanks again! ;)
"
Update cause exciting moment. i fought Uber Elder for the first time EVER and managed to kill him deathless :D :D (Also i got a rapid expansion with immune to corrupted blood :D)

In regards to using 2 Rapid Expansions: using two of them makes me feel safer while doing blight stuff even if unnecessary. I'm willing to give up stats for the luxury :) and i seem to have enough stats to do well without the extra rare jewel. If i start having trouble somewhere maybe i'll switch lol

Thanks again! ;)

great work!!! with our leap slam speed, warbringer heals and good dps with ground slam i find this build very suited for uber elder

very good point on blight aoe with 2x rapid. I agree, the angle helps alot with being able to hit multiple lanes!

congrats on the uber elder! now practice practice practice so you can do it early league for big $$$ :D
Just wanted say thanks for the build :D

Just took down U.Elder a few minutes ago.
"
magicdownunder a écrit :
Just wanted say thanks for the build :D

Just took down U.Elder a few minutes ago.

very happy to hear it! ty for the feedback
How well would it stun with a near 700pdps mace?

wondering if it would work if I crafted Hits Cant be Evaded and drop the RT and go critty.

Edit: Just realized we were doing brutality. Would this work without it and making use of gain extra dmg from phys.
Dernière édition par oSingularity, le 10 nov. 2019 20:21:13
"
oSingularity a écrit :
How well would it stun with a near 700pdps mace?

wondering if it would work if I crafted Hits Cant be Evaded and drop the RT and go critty.

Edit: Just realized we were doing brutality. Would this work without it and making use of gain extra dmg from phys.

very nice mace!

i added it to my current GS serker, and swapped brutality for multistrike

https://pastebin.com/6EjAVqjt

its pretty comprable with tidebreaker. if you swap brutality for pulverize, we get very good dmg (1.1m not counting the ground slam 50% more) and double dmg procs will feel absolutely amazing

very nice weapon

going crit with maces is generally hard unless you play slayer, they can turn your weapon into 7.5% base crit which allows for much better crit scaling

EDIT: non chaos as chaos is generally not great unless you are abusing multi conversions, like phys to light to cold to fire

this build doesnt use any of those shenanigans, you would probably be better suited using another suffix
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 12 nov. 2019 07:35:27
for anyone looking to go crit, i highly recommend looking at moses SSF slayer

he found an outrageous shaped 2h maul and got lucky with beast crafting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsG9FsK1gqA

slayer crit combined with slayer AoE is the true ground slam king

berseker just cheaper and way easier to get to killing uber elder, moses weapon is probably 1 out of 10000
"
frawrst a écrit :

very nice mace!

i added it to my current GS serker, and swapped brutality for multistrike

https://pastebin.com/6EjAVqjt

its pretty comprable with tidebreaker. if you swap brutality for pulverize, we get very good dmg (1.1m not counting the ground slam 50% more) and double dmg procs will feel absolutely amazing

very nice weapon

going crit with maces is generally hard unless you play slayer, they can turn your weapon into 7.5% base crit which allows for much better crit scaling

EDIT: non chaos as chaos is generally not great unless you are abusing multi conversions, like phys to light to cold to fire

this build doesnt use any of those shenanigans, you would probably be better suited using another suffix
Well, would I still be able to stun everything with slayer?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires