[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

project vaal 2.0 is underway

we want that corrupted fortify implicit! 8 link tidebreaker!
Same here...i got my 37 league challenge completion...about to vaal some tide breakers and my hh to finish off the season :)

Which do u think is better though +1 endurance charge on boots or regen enchant?
Dernière édition par SolaceinSolipsism, le 27 sept. 2019 19:51:12
"
SolaceinSolipsism a écrit :
Same here...i got my 37 league challenge completion...about to vaal some tide breakers and my hh to finish off the season :)

Which do u think is better though +1 endurance charge on boots or regen enchant?

nice work! how do you like the build on blight maps, i havent had a chance to dig deep yet

vaaling a HH?! say it aint so!

+1 endurance IMO, 4% more dmg + 10% increased phys, and the passive endurance charge (4% more phys dmg and ele res). plus we can skill into the 0.2% regen endurance charge node, which 1.2% to 1.4% regen
Ok thanks for the info as always...shall try 2 get +1 on boots then!

As for blighted maps I did not face much issues as I did t1-t15 solo without HH. Just dont roll physical resistance on them and some other bad mods, etc. Sometimes I would get 1 shot on red ones by invisible stuff or mobs would spawn beside the pump and insta-gib it but thats blighted maps for you lol!
Dernière édition par SolaceinSolipsism, le 28 sept. 2019 06:58:05
So here is my gear:

"

I got really lucky with boots corruption, managed to get it on first try.

Even though I currently use Abyssal Cry, I also have

I know corrupting Tidebreaker for lvl 10 Fortify is a viable strategy to go forward, but the question is, what should I replace Fortify with? POB says Conc gives the most DPS, but only if it's lvl 20+. Unfortunately, that's a lot of int that I'm missing, so I was thinking of replacing it with Maim, for instance. What do you think? (I know it's going to be expensive ;\)

Other than that do you see any obvious mistakes that I have made with this char?

Thanks in advance.
Dernière édition par tamaroth, le 30 sept. 2019 13:54:01
"
tamaroth a écrit :
So here is my gear:

"

I got really lucky with boots corruption, managed to get it on first try.

Even though I currently use Abyssal Cry, I also have

I know corrupting Tidebreaker for lvl 10 Fortify is a viable strategy to go forward, but the question is, what should I replace Fortify with? POB says Conc gives the most DPS, but only if it's lvl 20+. Unfortunately, that's a lot of int that I'm missing, so I was thinking of replacing it with Maim, for instance. What do you think? (I know it's going to be expensive ;\)

Other than that do you see any obvious mistakes that I have made with this char?

Thanks in advance.

very nice gear friend!

nice boots too!

Conc effect is the true best link, but you are right we are INT starved already

the 3 other viable options are Maim, Rage, and Multistrike.

At this point is it personal preference.

Maim is almost always already active due to our flesh adns tone aura debuff, but using it as a link gives good phys and lets us remain in defensive sand stance and still get maim bonus dps - very poweful

Rage is QoL, we will get double rage bonus from hits which will help our ramp time, and flat phys DPS is powerful for us. This is a good "catch all and easier map/bossing" support

Multistrike will be a net loss for stunning.... but we stun everything so easily due to our DPS that we may not notice the difference on anything but Uber Elder and Shaper. It also feels good for mapping and lazy play, just hold down GS and it will auto aim.

Overall, conc is best, then maim and rage tied for 2nd, then mulitistrike IMO

your gear is very very good, only upgs i can see are corrupted tidebreaker as mentioned, and 70+ life on rings and amulet

glad you are enjoying the build <3

EDIT: almost forgot... SHOCKWAVE!

it will add a good aoe and good dps, plus it will be supported by a 6 link

very very powerful
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 30 sept. 2019 20:06:37
Hello Frawrst & fellow Earthshakers!

First, thanks for this off-meta build that is right upto my alley. Not too fast but a chonky fun build to play! I want to finish up story and complete my gears before coming in here and asking for further direction, So far loving the build, not the fastest I leveled through story but the safest and easiest to follow. Im not that good in the game yet so I usually follow a detailed guide but yours is very nice to level for sure. I died once just because my baby decided to climb onto me while im doing a blight encounter.

So. Finally got to maps and for now im trying to tweak on gears due to Kitava's assholeness with the resist and dex requirements and stuff. My hp is kinda low at 4.3k at level 70 with resists barely above cap. I think the more i level and get some nodes and tree gem slot ill be better. Here are my gears so far.

Spoiler

Tree is here atm: https://pastebin.com/1Q5AsrJK

Anything from the gear I need to address asap? or just continue slamming and my tree will be fine later on? thanks again! Any suggestion helps! Kinda not sure on gem links as well since you guys are still trying different set ups.

I also have a Kaoms corrupted with 6% more life that I cant use yet due to resist issues, I know end game wise by reading that you guys are working on the corruptions of weapon and boots but that might be too much for me lol. anyways cheers and all the best!
Dernière édition par lexecutioner, le 1 oct. 2019 11:55:42
"
lexecutioner a écrit :
Hello Frawrst & fellow Earthshakers!

First, thanks for this off-meta build that is right upto my alley. Not too fast but a chonky fun build to play! I want to finish up story and complete my gears before coming in here and asking for further direction, So far loving the build, not the fastest I leveled through story but the safest and easiest to follow. Im not that good in the game yet so I usually follow a detailed guide but yours is very nice to level for sure. I died once just because my baby decided to climb onto me while im doing a blight encounter.

So. Finally got to maps and for now im trying to tweak on gears due to Kitava's assholeness with the resist and dex requirements and stuff. My hp is kinda low at 4.3k at level 70 with resists barely above cap. I think the more i level and get some nodes and tree gem slot ill be better. Here are my gears so far.

Spoiler

Tree is here atm: https://pastebin.com/1Q5AsrJK

Anything from the gear I need to address asap? or just continue slamming and my tree will be fine later on? thanks again! Any suggestion helps! Kinda not sure on gem links as well since you guys are still trying different set ups.

I also have a Kaoms corrupted with 6% more life that I cant use yet due to resist issues, I know end game wise by reading that you guys are working on the corruptions of weapon and boots but that might be too much for me lol. anyways cheers and all the best!

thank you for the feedback!

your gear is very good, you have more than enough DPS for uber elder and other top tier bosses. rest is just lvls + passive skills

your GS setup is fine, you may want to swap pulverize or ruthless for shockwave - its entirely preference

at this point, HP is gained from constitution and good solid 7% max life jewels with attack speed. most players (myself included) unskill from the butchery/2h wheel to grab more jewels now, as they are a huge source of attack speed and life

grab blood less wheel

grab endurance charge nodes and jewels

grab consutition

grab battle cry for instant enduring cry

grab stun nodes

glad to hear you are enjoying the build <3
Hi, fellow exiles!
I was too tired to continue catching the necessary mods, and still no luck 6-linking the Tidebreaker, so had to craft this:
Spoiler

As you can see, I still have both a prefix and a suffix to craft in.
And here is where I need some help:
Prefix choices looks pretty simple for now: +1 lvl of socketed support gems. But I use the weapon for aura gems for now... so not sure. Will leave this option open for now I guess.

Suffix is where I'm really confused. Should I go for additional 8-10% double damage? (Will stack up to total 32-34% with Kinetic impacts anointed)
Or 5-6% increased damage per Endurance charge will be better?
Or even 20+ Str with 15-18% quality will give more damage?

PoB doesn't give me a clear answer, or I can't use it properly...
Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this.

Cheers!
If anyone is still playing, I am selling my old boots cheap!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires