[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi Frawst,

Which helm enchant would u go for?

I feel like this build has so much dps that a 6l would be enough...what are your thoughts?

DPS is much better. the take increased phys mod is very poweful for this build as we have pride and maim from flesh and stone

24% angle is less than 1 single Rapid Expansion, and we only need 1 rapid expansion anyways

the angle increases to go behind you... which can be good? I dont think its very useful

i get by fine with 1x rapid expansion, rest DPS
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 11 sept. 2019 14:14:58
This build is fantastic 6L Tidebreaker and Kaom's works so well for insane dps
"
BluBerryFruitLoop a écrit :
This build is fantastic 6L Tidebreaker and Kaom's works so well for insane dps

Glad you are enjoying it!
Easy to level (smashing everything of all acts) and now mapping without problem on lower tiers. :D
"
sign4l a écrit :
Easy to level (smashing everything of all acts) and now mapping without problem on lower tiers. :D

thanks for the feedback!
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
sign4l a écrit :

thanks for the feedback!

No problem! I have a question.

Its possible to play this build as a crit damage? Like tectonic for example?

I think could be a nice build as crit dmg on mid league. (can imagine expensive crit items)

Thx! :D

edit: check it please: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Amirales/characters?characterName=JackTheSack

I think its a good idea for crit ground slam (top1 dmg on poeninja) you are in top3 :D
Dernière édition par sign4l, le 12 sept. 2019 06:51:07
Hey man any ideia to put in amulet with the oils? Since we can get basically anything in the tree, more life, attack speed, double damage? if you have any suggestions would be happy to hear. And thanks a lot for the build very fun.
"
Kniarck a écrit :
Hey man any ideia to put in amulet with the oils? Since we can get basically anything in the tree, more life, attack speed, double damage? if you have any suggestions would be happy to hear. And thanks a lot for the build very fun.

Glad you are enjoying the build =]

RE: annointment, im currently using diamond skin for Res and move Speed. The nodes i mention in my guide as substitutes can be solid, brinkmanship or kinetic impacts for DPS, steadfast for fort effect, or maybe something like resousefulness or written in blood or cruel preperation if we want

the nodes that give % chance for double damage, like master of force or kinetic impacts will be single best annointment nodes i feel

For new ones:

Tribal Fury is amazing for the Heavy Strike/Anc call

Tenacity Trescendance Cleansed Thoughts Aspect of Stone are all strong

Way of warrior is also insane

check out in PoB if they are bigger DPS than kinetic + force.

its hard to beat double dmg tho
"
sign4l a écrit :
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
sign4l a écrit :

thanks for the feedback!

No problem! I have a question.

Its possible to play this build as a crit damage? Like tectonic for example?

I think could be a nice build as crit dmg on mid league. (can imagine expensive crit items)

Thx! :D

edit: check it please: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Amirales/characters?characterName=JackTheSack

I think its a good idea for crit ground slam (top1 dmg on poeninja) you are in top3 :D

this guy has a great tree for dual wield/crit. as you can tell, axes do more DPs when crit (as tidebreaker has 5% crit chance and slow attack speed)

Slayer can go tidebreaker crit as it will change 5% crit into 7.5% crit which is very powerful

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires