[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

To further add to my experience playing this build, Uber Izaro was probably my easiest fight with him so far. 4.8k HP @ lvl 82 with a 4-link tidebreaker - stun locked him and the fight was over in 5 seconds.

Lots of fun so far!
"
SolaceinSolipsism a écrit :
Just wanna say thanks for the guide as I am rolling through every content at the moment. Just trying to spawn uber elder now and kinda maxed out on early league gear.

I am saving up for a big annointment on ammy so just wanna know what are your thoughts on the best notable on ammy.

very nice gear! im looking into a 6 link tide now myself for uber elder, did u 6l it urself or buy it?

RE: annointment, im currently using diamond skin for Res and move Speed. The nodes i mention in my guide as substitutes can be solid, brinkmanship or kinetic impacts for DPS, steadfast for fort effect, or maybe something like resousefulness or written in blood or cruel preperation if we want more Life

EDIT: the nodes that give % chance for double damage, like master of force or kinetic impacts will be single best annointment nodes i feel
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 9 sept. 2019 15:04:41
"
anvilgod a écrit :
To further add to my experience playing this build, Uber Izaro was probably my easiest fight with him so far. 4.8k HP @ lvl 82 with a 4-link tidebreaker - stun locked him and the fight was over in 5 seconds.

Lots of fun so far!

awesome work! I agree, this build is excellent for Lab between stun locks and our movespeed! Keep up the good work :D
"
frawrst a écrit :
"
Just wanna say thanks for the guide as I am rolling through every content at the moment. Just trying to spawn uber elder now and kinda maxed out on early league gear.

I am saving up for a big annointment on ammy so just wanna know what are your thoughts on the best notable on ammy.

very nice gear! im looking into a 6 link tide now myself for uber elder, did u 6l it urself or buy it?

RE: annointment, im currently using diamond skin for Res and move Speed. The nodes i mention in my guide as substitutes can be solid, brinkmanship or kinetic impacts for DPS, steadfast for fort effect, or maybe something like resousefulness or written in blood or cruel preperation if we want more Life

EDIT: the nodes that give % chance for double damage, like master of force or kinetic impacts will be single best annointment nodes i feel

Ok ty I will look into these 2 notables. Yeah I 6l myself with 400 fuses...my last 6l in previous league took 1.8k fuses so it balanced out this league i guess.

What about 1 of those 13 new notables not on skill tree? you think they are good?
Dernière édition par SolaceinSolipsism, le 9 sept. 2019 15:33:14
"
"
frawrst a écrit :
"

Ok ty I will look into these 2 notables. Yeah I 6l myself with 400 fuses...my last 6l in previous league took 1.8k fuses so it balanced out this league i guess.

What about 1 of those 13 new notables not on skill tree? you think they are good?

Tribal Fury is amazing for the Heavy Strike/Anc call

Tenacity Trescendance Cleansed Thoughts Aspect of Stone are all strong

Way of warrior is also insane

check out in PoB if they are bigger DPS than kinetic + force.

its hard to beat double dmg tho

T16/lvl 86 synth boss down!

unwavering so we must play regular melee + dodge

our dps was good even on 5 link

got the shock gloves, only one on server it seems
day 4 uber elder on a 5 link

deathless

gear:

Dernière édition par frawrst, le 9 sept. 2019 20:10:12
day 4 uber VOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-Leo4113U

sorry if my cam/voice bothers, i get real hype and deathless is new to me :D
"
frawrst a écrit :
day 4 uber VOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-Leo4113U

sorry if my cam/voice bothers, i get real hype and deathless is new to me :D

Really good build :D

I created a spreadsheet with info and links if u want to share it on first page or well everyone can check it here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OEQmgEtLBKLZmrKUOK5J4uOZwxsMRY0sM5D_f8PyXHQ/edit?usp=sharing

Added some links to Wiki for check for example level requeriments or quality on skill information.

Added poe.trade links for guide items. Some of them with important stats selected.
Dernière édition par sign4l, le 10 sept. 2019 04:50:53
"
frawrst a écrit :
T16/lvl 86 synth boss down!

unwavering so we must play regular melee + dodge

our dps was good even on 5 link

got the shock gloves, only one on server it seems

Nice work! I am aiming for uber elder jewel now...i assume that the pride jewels will be the best so what would you recommend? Pride with chance to double dmg or pride with increased physical attack dmg?

Ideally the jewel should have both but thats for late late into the league.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires