[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

someone asked about disiple of the unyielding annointment

+1 min endurance is nice QoL

the rest is medicore overall; we already get endurance charges for stunning, and the 5% dmg per endurance charge is minimal (30% at 6 endurance charges... we get more from a 2c helm enchant)

Kinetic Impacts is still BiS i think

Master of Force is good too
Dernière édition par frawrst, le 13 sept. 2019 15:39:55
First of all, thanks for the build, it's steamrolling everything so far.

But I got confused, I first opened the final skill tree on POB and didn't really went "straight to Resolute Technique", I went down to until the of Lust of Carnage bifurcation and then up through those two strength nodes to get there. Now that I realized this, at lvl. 41, I'm wondering if I should grab Butchery or just skip it, once it's not on the final skill tree anyways.
Regardless, at which point in the game I would have to refund the Butchery node path and change it to the jewel socket via the 2 strength nodes?
"
Siqueira3141 a écrit :
First of all, thanks for the build, it's steamrolling everything so far.

But I got confused, I first opened the final skill tree on POB and didn't really went "straight to Resolute Technique", I went down to until the of Lust of Carnage bifurcation and then up through those two strength nodes to get there. Now that I realized this, at lvl. 41, I'm wondering if I should grab Butchery or just skip it, once it's not on the final skill tree anyways.
Regardless, at which point in the game I would have to refund the Butchery node path and change it to the jewel socket via the 2 strength nodes?

So completing the story gets you some 20 reskill points

the early tree rushes RT so we dont miss, helps alot with early story when we dont have any accuracy, and lets us ignore it for the rest of the game

we reskill butcerhy late, around lvl 70, since jewels and life nodes are btter than the increased dmg that wheel offers
Update on my progress using this build, lvl 50 still steaming through the story with no worries!

thanks again! =)
"
ryu984 a écrit :
Update on my progress using this build, lvl 50 still steaming through the story with no worries!

thanks again! =)

glad to hear it!
Hey, first I wanted to thank you for this build. It is very good for boss killing as for mapping.

I was wondering if having our resistances not capped while having no endurance charge is playable or if we still need to cap them despite our endurance charge give us res and since we create endurance charge super fast ?
"
DarkFlash91 a écrit :
Hey, first I wanted to thank you for this build. It is very good for boss killing as for mapping.

I was wondering if having our resistances not capped while having no endurance charge is playable or if we still need to cap them despite our endurance charge give us res and since we create endurance charge super fast ?

glad to hear you are enjoying it!

our 6 endurancr charge on tree gives us 24 all res. that means you can technically roll with 53 fire res and 52 cold/light res, for 77/76/76

theres very few instances where we dont have enduyrance charges, but on certain maps or long phase bosses we may run out... and die

its really preference, and depending on yoru budget. its certainly viable to not cap res with this build
Hi there,

Selling my old helm as I've crafted a somewhat better one. It is priced for quick sale so pm me in game NoobNoobPlayingBloonsTD thank you.

"
SolaceinSolipsism a écrit :
Hi there,

Selling my old helm as I've crafted a somewhat better one. It is priced for quick sale so pm me in game NoobNoobPlayingBloonsTD thank you.

nice helm! i see you delve crafted an even better one

i personally like Octavians Fort effect helm for defense, it costs about 4-6 ex to make

very nice!
That was by far the easiest I've ever done Uber Elder. Thanks for the build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires