[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!

"
popochka a écrit :
I'm spamming Enduring Cry with War Bringer, and oh my god that clear speed. Almost too fast for me though.
But I didn't expect that level of speediness from that character, and I'm only lvl 66

Thank you for the feedback and glad you enjoyed the build! Have a nice day.
I have to disagree with you when you say your build is "not cheap". It's the cheapest build I've ever played, but oddly very efficient for its cost.
There is obviously the cost of the Oni goroshi (that is ridiculously low for a leveling/endgame/6-linked talking weapon) but that's pretty much it.
It's my first character that I play in SSF, and I managed to overcap all my resistances to over 105%, have over 5k life and yet, stack over 110% increased rarity to find plenty of unique for my other ssf characters.

Berserker + oni take care of the damage (100% fire conversion is far from mandatory), and rare items take care of the survivability (+ war bringer which is OP)
"
popochka a écrit :
I have to disagree with you when you say your build is "not cheap". It's the cheapest build I've ever played, but oddly very efficient for its cost.
There is obviously the cost of the Oni goroshi (that is ridiculously low for a leveling/endgame/6-linked talking weapon) but that's pretty much it.
It's my first character that I play in SSF, and I managed to overcap all my resistances to over 105%, have over 5k life and yet, stack over 110% increased rarity to find plenty of unique for my other ssf characters.

Berserker + oni take care of the damage (100% fire conversion is far from mandatory), and rare items take care of the survivability (+ war bringer which is OP)
Hey there, I appreciate you taking the time to give feedback from SSF perspective because it means the build is SSF viable (depending on player of course), so thank you.

About the cheap thing, the line says "not cheap but not expensive either", because cheap is relative term. To some, 1-2 ex is all they can own in league (because lack of playing time or whatever reason), and some 10-20 ex is normal to have.

How was the grind for Oni-Goroshi?
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
popochka a écrit :

Hey there, I appreciate you taking the time to give feedback from SSF perspective because it means the build is SSF viable (depending on player of course), so thank you.

About the cheap thing, the line says "not cheap but not expensive either", because cheap is relative term. To some, 1-2 ex is all they can own in league (because lack of playing time or whatever reason), and some 10-20 ex is normal to have.

How was the grind for Oni-Goroshi?

Sure it has an entry cost.

The grind was not so bad at all.
11 hours total, but I frankly barely noticed it thanks to the few audiobooks/podcasts I listened on youtube.
It's still a chore of course, but very doable.
Hey!

I played this build in 3.8 and I absolutely LOVED it. One of my favorite builds ever.

I plan on having this as my 3.9 league starter but I am wondering if there are any changes you plan on making for 3.9.

Thanks
"
Darksorrow90 a écrit :
Hey!

I played this build in 3.8 and I absolutely LOVED it. One of my favorite builds ever.

I plan on having this as my 3.9 league starter but I am wondering if there are any changes you plan on making for 3.9.

Thanks

Hey there. Thanks for the feedback. From 3.9 patch notes, balance manifesto and unique item reveal so far, I don't see any changes to the build unless we discovered some new item that can further improve the build.

If your plan on playing this as league starter involves Hillock farming, then may RNG bless you. Godspeed.
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
Darksorrow90 a écrit :
Hey!

Thanks

Hey there. Thanks for the feedback. From 3.9 patch notes, balance manifesto and unique item reveal so far, I don't see any changes to the build unless we discovered some new item that can further improve the build.

If your plan on playing this as league starter involves Hillock farming, then may RNG bless you. Godspeed.

Ok great.

And I thank you for the RNG blessing. I feel it will be much needed :)
Hi ! Doing this build and having a blast, i'm sorry if this has been asked before but i'm not sure why we use Ancestral warchief ? Is it damage ? utility ?
"
Maldice a écrit :
Hi ! Doing this build and having a blast, i'm sorry if this has been asked before but i'm not sure why we use Ancestral warchief ? Is it damage ? utility ?

For damage buff? Ancestral Warchief grant 18% more melee damage. In this setup, we support it with Combustion so that enemies ignited by it have -15% fire resistance.
Oh gotcha ! I'm a big noob so wasnt sure, thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires