[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!

Hello again. I ve been trying the build for the past two days. The damage and clear speed are very good but i seem to have a survivability issue.Don't know if i am doing something wrong :/. Please let me know if it possible to contact you ingame to ask some questions. Thanks again :)
"
amax3 a écrit :
Hello again. I ve been trying the build for the past two days. The damage and clear speed are very good but i seem to have a survivability issue.Don't know if i am doing something wrong :/. Please let me know if it possible to contact you ingame to ask some questions. Thanks again :)

Hey there. While I don't mind chatting with you ingame I prefer questions related to the build is discuss in the thread so others can see it too should they encounter same problem.

Can you elaborate more about the issue? Against some maps/monsters/bosses? With that said, remember to check defenses first;
1) Elemental resistance capped at max
2) Maximum life above 5000
3) Chaos resistance should not be at -60%, ideally non-negative
4) Physical resistance (including armour rating)

If you don't mind, link your character or your pob with the current stats and gear.
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
amax3 a écrit :

Hey there. While I don't mind chatting with you ingame I prefer questions related to the build is discuss in the thread so others can see it too should they encounter same problem.

Can you elaborate more about the issue? Against some maps/monsters/bosses? With that said, remember to check defenses first;
1) Elemental resistance capped at max
2) Maximum life above 5000
3) Chaos resistance should not be at -60%, ideally non-negative
4) Physical resistance (including armour rating)

If you don't mind, link your character or your pob with the current stats and gear.

My last death was against chimera boss and i didn't stand a chance. Before that i had some deaths here and there but to be fair i am not user to the builds mechanics (how to use the flasks, when to use flesh or stone, do i spam enduring cry?, how to utilize ancestral warchief).
1) they are capped at 77,76,76 and uncapped all the same
2)my life is 9.174
3)Maybe that's the issue cause i am at -30%
4)I am at 6819 armour and 48 physical damage reduction

Here is the pastebin of my character
https://pastebin.com/dMakJizm
"
amax3 a écrit :

My last death was against chimera boss and i didn't stand a chance. Before that i had some deaths here and there but to be fair i am not user to the builds mechanics (how to use the flasks, when to use flesh or stone, do i spam enduring cry?, how to utilize ancestral warchief).
2)my life is 9.174

I see. From looking at your pob, there is nothing wrong with the character. As for your struggle, I think is simply because you are not used to the playstyle and maybe monster's mechanic you encountered.

Recently someone commented on my Cyclone's build that he dies against Phoenix and he included recorded gameplay with the post. The video shows he facetank the guardian when it was casting Fire Bomb, a move that usually and almost always to be evaded, and he did on less than 5k hp with Elemental Weakness curse on top.

I mentioned this not to made fun on him or anything, the guy even admitted he was lazy to learn the mechanic, that's where usually the struggle is, not knowing.

If you want to improve on mechanical skill just play more, watch some Mathil videos and if any encounter is too hard check out the mechanics, as it is more likely to be covered by someone. I covered alot in the guide so be sure to check out all the section and if you haven't already, watch the gameplay videos. Good luck.
"
Asramero a écrit :
"
amax3 a écrit :

2)my life is 9.174

I see. From looking at your pob, there is nothing wrong with the character. As for your struggle, I think is simply because you are not used to the playstyle and maybe monster's mechanic you encountered.

Recently someone commented on my Cyclone's build that he dies against Phoenix and he included recorded gameplay with the post. The video shows he facetank the guardian when it was casting Fire Bomb, a move that usually and almost always to be evaded, and he did on less than 5k hp with Elemental Weakness curse on top.

I mentioned this not to made fun on him or anything, the guy even admitted he was lazy to learn the mechanic, that's where usually the struggle is, not knowing.

If you want to improve on mechanical skill just play more, watch some Mathil videos and if any encounter is too hard check out the mechanics, as it is more likely to be covered by someone. I covered alot in the guide so be sure to check out all the section and if you haven't already, watch the gameplay videos. Good luck.

Yeah i thought that the problem was the lack of knowledge of the playstyle. I was used to the rf jugg that killed things really slow but to be fair i could literally pick up the phone while at chimera boss and almost never used any buttons, just walk here and there. With this you destroy everything in your path but you have to be better prepared.
A little change you could do to the tree is unallocate the 2 strength nodes over blood magic and allocate the one that is on the left of the battle cry cluster.(correct me if i miss something)
Something else. Would Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask be good for this build ? If yes what could it replace ?
And one last question. What changes could i make to make the build maybe a bit tankier and maybe loose some damage?
Thanks again for the replies :)
Dernière édition par amax3, le 22 sept. 2019 03:48:12
"
amax3 a écrit :
Yeah i thought that the problem was the lack of knowledge of the playstyle. I was used to the rf jugg that killed things really slow but to be fair i could literally pick up the phone while at chimera boss and almost never used any buttons, just walk here and there. With this you destroy everything in your path but you have to be better prepared.

Part of the build playstyle is to keep moving and attacking, anticipate monster's mechanic, when to evade, when to use flask, when to use Warcry, where to land from Leap Slam and attack and most of the times, kill them before they even they attack you.

If you watch my Uber Elder video, there was a time when I had to retreat and weapon swap to The Oak shield to regen the life while Warcry on cooldown. The tanky part is not to facetank as long as possible like RF Jugg, but to be able to soak up damage while finishing off monsters.

"
amax3 a écrit :
A little change you could do to the tree is unallocate the 2 strength nodes over blood magic and allocate the one that is on the left of the battle cry cluster.(correct me if i miss something)
Something else.

Inexorable and Utmost Might? Both notables and its cluster is not useful for this build.

"
amax3 a écrit :
Would Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask be good for this build ? If yes what could it replace ?

From PAQ q2; "What about 'x' uniques? - Cinderswallow Urn - Consumes 40 of 60 charges on use which makes this unreliable flask againts bosses when needed."

"
amax3 a écrit :
And one last question. What changes could i make to make the build maybe a bit tankier and maybe loose some damage?

Change ascendancy to Juggernaut. Take Unstoppable, Unbreakable, Unflinching and Unrelenting. Let me know the results if you do. Godspeed.

"
Asramero a écrit :
"
amax3 a écrit :

Part of the build playstyle is to keep moving and attacking, anticipate monster's mechanic, when to evade, when to use flask, when to use Warcry, where to land from Leap Slam and attack and most of the times, kill them before they even they attack you.

If you watch my Uber Elder video, there was a time when I had to retreat and weapon swap to The Oak shield to regen the life while Warcry on cooldown. The tanky part is not to facetank as long as possible like RF Jugg, but to be able to soak up damage while finishing off monsters.

"
amax3 a écrit :
Something else.

Inexorable and Utmost Might? Both notables and its cluster is not useful for this build.

"
amax3 a écrit :
Would Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask be good for this build ? If yes what could it replace ?

From PAQ q2; "What about 'x' uniques? - Cinderswallow Urn - Consumes 40 of 60 charges on use which makes this unreliable flask againts bosses when needed."

"
amax3 a écrit :

Change ascendancy to Juggernaut. Take Unstoppable, Unbreakable, Unflinching and Unrelenting. Let me know the results if you do. Godspeed.

As i try the build more and get used to the run and gun playstyle it feels that the only issue i have taking hits has to do with chaos damage. Maybe i have to stack a bit more over -30%. Maybe i'll try the jugg version to hit 100 and then switch back to yours :).
I have read the part of "What about 'x' uniques?" but have copletely forgotten it :P
As for the strength nodes i mean the 2 small ones that grant +10 strength that are over blood magic.I think that you can unallocate those 2 and allocate just the one that is between bloodletting and soul of steel ir oder to save one passive.
Thanks again
Any thoughts on tribal fury anointment?

(Opalescent Oil, Silver Oil, Golden Oil)

Tribal Fury
12% increased Melee Damage
Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy
"
amax3 a écrit :

As for the strength nodes i mean the 2 small ones that grant +10 strength that are over blood magic.I think that you can unallocate those 2 and allocate just the one that is between bloodletting and soul of steel ir oder to save one passive.
Thanks again

I was confused at first, because it seems respeccing the node gains nothing as you have to spend one to connect all the nodes anyway. Then I reread your comment, the connected path above Blood Magic uses two nodes and nodes to connect all path between Proficiency (30 dex) and Hard Knocks (30 int) only requires one. Will edit the pob and credit you for this one.
Thank you.

"
kaladinbridgefour a écrit :
Any thoughts on tribal fury anointment?

(Opalescent Oil, Silver Oil, Golden Oil)

Tribal Fury
12% increased Melee Damage
Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy

Hey there, that notable is not useful at all for this build, even at 1/10 its price. Infernal Blow explosion is strong enough to not need melee splash or another additional target ability unless you can get it without costing another potential useful stats.
"
Asramero a écrit :

I was confused at first, because it seems respeccing the node gains nothing as you have to spend one to connect all the nodes anyway. Then I reread your comment, the connected path above Blood Magic uses two nodes and nodes to connect all path between Proficiency (30 dex) and Hard Knocks (30 int) only requires one. Will edit the pob and credit you for this one.
Thank you.

Happy to hear that i helped even a little bit after all the help that you have provided :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires