[3.9] Oni-Goroshi Infernal Blow Berserker | Endgame | All Content | Everything Burns!

I'm soooooo tired of theses cyclone/lacerate and blablabla builds that everyone is using right now.

I'll try this one. Looks good and fun =)))
Hello again.I am wondering what's the best route i can follow for my last passives. Right now i am like this --> https://pastebin.com/dMakJizm
Should i :
1) Kill all bandits and use my last 4 points on berserking and the melee damage and life node next to marauder start?
2) Kill all bandits and use my last 4 points on razor's edge and the melee damage and life node next to marauder start?
3) Help Alira instead and use my last 2 points in nodes before berserking or razor's edge?
4) Kill all bandits. Unallocate the nodes right and left of the "strong arm" node (6 points saved). Unallocate "eagle eye" cluster (3 points saved). Unallocate the node on the left of "blade of cunning" (1 point saved).
Then allocate 2 strength nodes needed to connect the tree over "blood magic" node and "iron grip" node (2 points spent). Allocate the cluster where "divine judgement" is except "physical and lightning damage" node and "elemental damage,ailment effect" node (9 points spent). Allocate the "berserking" cluster (3 points spent). "berserking" cluster,"eagle eye" cluster and "razor's edge" cluster give almost the same dps wise ( so not sure which one fits us best and why). This is the most total dps i could get from pob. Here is the pastebin for it ---> https://pastebin.com/xRQ8hr7t

Waiting to hear from you :) Thank you in advance
"
amax3 a écrit :
Hello again.I am wondering what's the best route i can follow for my last passives. Right now i am like this --> https://pastebin.com/dMakJizm
Should i :
1) Kill all bandits and use my last 4 points on berserking and the melee damage and life node next to marauder start?
2) Kill all bandits and use my last 4 points on razor's edge and the melee damage and life node next to marauder start?
3) Help Alira instead and use my last 2 points in nodes before berserking or razor's edge?
4) Kill all bandits. Unallocate the nodes right and left of the "strong arm" node (6 points saved). Unallocate "eagle eye" cluster (3 points saved). Unallocate the node on the left of "blade of cunning" (1 point saved).
Then allocate 2 strength nodes needed to connect the tree over "blood magic" node and "iron grip" node (2 points spent). Allocate the cluster where "divine judgement" is except "physical and lightning damage" node and "elemental damage,ailment effect" node (9 points spent). Allocate the "berserking" cluster (3 points spent). "berserking" cluster,"eagle eye" cluster and "razor's edge" cluster give almost the same dps wise ( so not sure which one fits us best and why). This is the most total dps i could get from pob. Here is the pastebin for it ---> https://pastebin.com/xRQ8hr7t

Waiting to hear from you :) Thank you in advance

Hello. If you don't need the 15% to elemental resistance and 5 mana regen from Alira's, what I'd spend on;

2 points
- Melee Critical Strike Chance node (Dismembering cluster)
- Melee Damage and Life (Marauder starting node)

3 passive points

- Berseking cluster for 18% attack speed
- Razor's Edge notable for 60% phys damage

4 Passive points

- Armour, Evasion and Life node above Mana Flows notable (below Duelist); you can spend 4 points to get all 3 nodes for 12% max life and 18% armour (taking Physical Attack Damage or Attack Speed path node either is fine)
- Endurance and Stamina notables for 2 additional Endurance Charge, you also get "Regenerate 0.2% Life per sec per Endurance Charge" - if you the type to spam Warcry take this one

As for unallocating Eagle Eye cluster for additional 3 points for Razor's Edge or Berserking, the dps boost is not that much (about 10-20k from what I'm seeing in your pob) so it's not worth losing 2% accuracy and 6% critical strike chance. It doesn't seem much but that 2% accuracy makes it 100%, and personally I prefer 100% accuracy.
Dernière édition par Asramero, le 7 oct. 2019 10:51:22
"
Asramero a écrit :

Hello. If you don't need the 15% to elemental resistance and 5 mana regen from Alira's, what I'd spend on;

2 points
- Melee Critical Strike Chance node (Dismembering cluster)
- Melee Damage and Life (Marauder starting node)

3 passive points

- Berseking cluster for 18% attack speed
- Razor's Edge notable for 60% phys damage

4 Passive points

- Armour, Evasion and Life node above Mana Flows notable (below Duelist); you can spend 4 points to get all 3 nodes for 12% max life and 18% armour (taking Physical Attack Damage or Attack Speed path node either is fine)
- Endurance and Stamina notables for 2 additional Endurance Charge, you also get "Regenerate 0.2% Life per sec per Endurance Charge" - if you the type to spam Warcry take this one

As for unallocating Eagle Eye cluster for additional 3 points for Razor's Edge or Berserking, the dps boost is not that much (about 10-20k from what I'm seeing in your pob) so it's not worth losing 2% accuracy and 6% critical strike chance. It doesn't seem much but that 2% accuracy makes it 100%, and personally I prefer 100% accuracy.

Thanks for the reply. I followed this route ---> https://pastebin.com/uUasbqhm
Just have to get the last 2 levels for the extra endurance charge.I think that these two endurance charges was what i was missing from the build. Thanks for the advice. One last question. Do we benefit more from physical damage leeched as life or fire damage leeched as life?
"
amax3 a écrit :
Thanks for the reply. I followed this route ---> https://pastebin.com/uUasbqhm
Just have to get the last 2 levels for the extra endurance charge.I think that these two endurance charges was what i was missing from the build. Thanks for the advice. One last question. Do we benefit more from physical damage leeched as life or fire damage leeched as life?

If you convert all your physical damage to elemental, physical damage leeched as life does nothing. This is why Attack Damage leeched as life is a rare stats, as it applies to all type of attack damage. But in this case/build, you don't need to worry about additional leech stats if you already take Pain Reaver.
How this build feels on blight maps solo? Kinda want to try
"
AziDakaha a écrit :
How this build feels on blight maps solo? Kinda want to try

Hi, I am not playing the build in current league so I can't really tell you how it feels, but I can tell you how it will perform. It depends on your PC.

If your setup can play Blight map without lag, then it is a good build for Blight mechanics as the explosion scale of monster max HP and Blighted monsters are packed together- chaining explosion - good clear.

The reason is because Infernal Blow is a strike skill, you have to be very close within pack of mobs, and in Blight maps there's fuckton of mobs - so if you are lagging it won't be good experience to play the build.
Farmed a Oni-Goroshi and tried this build. Absolutely loving it!
A couple of questions that i wanted to ask:
1. Do we need to try to double corrupt Infernal Blow to 20/23?
2. Do you keep Flesh and Stone at level 6 or do we level it higher?
3. I followed the PoB down to level 92; where should i start allocating the new passive skill points? I haven't anointed any amulet yet (still running Carnage Heart as i don't have a Xoph's Blood yet).
4. Would the build benefit with The Hungry Loop Unset ring? Could we run the Ancestral Warchief in it with Melee Physical Damage Support + Maim Support + Damage on Full Life Support + Ruthless Support/Added Fire Damage Support?

The build does great in delving and blighted maps. Thanks for the build guide :)
"
Cau8ery a écrit :
Farmed a Oni-Goroshi and tried this build. Absolutely loving it!
A couple of questions that i wanted to ask:
1. Do we need to try to double corrupt Infernal Blow to 20/23?
2. Do you keep Flesh and Stone at level 6 or do we level it higher?
3. I followed the PoB down to level 92; where should i start allocating the new passive skill points? I haven't anointed any amulet yet (still running Carnage Heart as i don't have a Xoph's Blood yet).
4. Would the build benefit with The Hungry Loop Unset ring? Could we run the Ancestral Warchief in it with Melee Physical Damage Support + Maim Support + Damage on Full Life Support + Ruthless Support/Added Fire Damage Support?

The build does great in delving and blighted maps. Thanks for the build guide :)

Hi there. Glad you enjoy the build, to answer your questions;

1) 23% only adds 1.5% inc AoE (from the 3% quality) so it doesn't really matter. Level 21 adds additional added fire damage, damage effectiveness and 1+ to weapon range so it is worth the price to get it.

2) Unlike most gems, Flesh and Stone maxed at level 6 instead of 20. I kept mine at level 6. But it does gives bit extra at higher level, but not something to chase for.

3) You can spend points on Berserking cluster for attack speed, Razor's Edge notable for inc physical damage, or you can get additional Endurance Charge for extra toughness. If you take Warbringer route and you like using warcry, additional Endurance Charge is the go to.

4) I use Ancestral Warchief purely for the buff, not for the damage it can deal. This is because in T15 +, the totem dies pretty easy so it doesn't really worth effort to set it up (unless you have the extra sockets without the need for specific unique) as your secondary damage option.

But if you want to I'd recommend; Vaal Ancestral Warchief > Multiple Totems > Faster Attack > 20% quality Culling Strike > Combustion/Pulverize. 20% quality Culling Strike give 10% increase Attack Speed, and the cull is great for high HP bosses. It is important to get the Vaal version because it can leaps around, covering greater range and it less likely to die from random projectile or AoE damage because it stand still.

Good luck and have a nice day.

Edit : I missed the 3.8 update on Flesh on Stone now has 20 levels. Not that we level the gem or use it differently now. In short, level to the max, if you can get additional level go for it.
Dernière édition par Asramero, le 19 oct. 2019 07:08:37
I'm spamming Enduring Cry with War Bringer, and oh my god that clear speed. Almost too fast for me though.
But I didn't expect that level of speediness from that character, and I'm only lvl 66
Dernière édition par DoYouEvenPrayz, le 26 oct. 2019 18:44:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires