[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Can somebody explain about Pradoxica, because I can't find any confirmation. When I swap my 310dps, 2aps, 30crit multi sword for Para(150dps, shit rolled (92inc phys, 7aps when rare near) that I found myself), DPS number decreases very much. When I doing the same thing in PoB (fork), numbers increased for like 10-20%.

I can understand that PoE doesn't calculate double damage mode right. while PoB looks like calculating right (150pdps from para *2=320 which 10-20% more than 310pdps sword), but price difference between them like 5exalts, which paradoxica absolutely no worth using. I can just buy 450dps foil which will outscale para.

I read forums, where people said, that paradoxica only good for flat phys stacking build, and I don't know does that build counting as one of them. Maybe some calculations are wrong and my real dps much much higher? I can't see that too. Even looks like my boss damage with para decreased as well.
That thing... it slaughtered everyone. Help me!
Dernière édition par gogunow, le 22 mars 2020 05:02:20
If i can afford 5 link at the moment, Meele Physical Damage or Rage will be the last slot?
Ok guys i got 15 ex now from selling a Doctor Card. my gear needs a lot of work but so far i'm doing T12-13 without a lot of issues. Please have a look at my gear and tell me what should i upgrade first.

Thanks!
I am also confused about swapping scaeva and about calculations on paradoxica. 396 dps foil 2.0 as shows 7k dmg increase over my scaeva:

Paradoxica also is kinda expensive, so right now what would be the best weapon swap for 4-5 ex range instead of scaeva:

390-400 pdps 2.0 as foil
Mediocore paradoxica, since very good go for much more exalts and I'm not willing to pay that much for paradoxica
Leave scaeva

POB Link
https://pastebin.com/t4RjzQJX

any thoughts about my cluster jewel, is it worth to spend passive skill there? thanks <3
Hello Guys, I followed the advices some pages ago and now got 3ex to spend. Any more advice on what I should upgrade next?

I only went up to t10 maps yet and I still die from time to time. Should I maybe invest into more dps (quality gems with lvl 21) and then use sand stance? Currently I am running 99% blood mode.

Dernière édition par Manking1337, le 22 mars 2020 08:16:55
Just as an fyi every single question asked for the last 2 pages is already written and explained in the guide. If the guide is hard to read please let me know and I'll try to make it more foolproof.

@tlang When it comes to comparing weapons, you should always rely on POB because it is the most accurate way to calculate. Just make sure you have all the right settings enabled.

@Tanxme The question about passive tree keeps coming up. Use POB. I will not promote using online skill tree when POB is so much more useful both as a newer and older player. And yes the POB is indeed updated for 3.10, has been since before league launched.

@klimek6666 Sinvicta's Mettle trigger the effect Rampage wich is a stacking killstreak bonus with additional effects the more mobs you kill. It has nothing to do with Frenzy charges.

Cyclone's base mana cost is 2 but every support gem has a mana multiplier making it higher and higher the more links you add. In an endgame 6link Cyclone will cost 9 but it's possible to get away by using slightly different gems to have it only cost 7.

@gogunow Paradoxica's have definitely become more expensive as streamers have used them past few leagues so they arent necessarily a cheap endgame weapon anymore. Make sure to compare both the rare foils and Paradoxica in POB to get a 100% accurate answer.

@Layvle Neither. They are options for 6th link. Check Skill Gems section.

Verry nice build guide, thank you sir for this =)
how is the lethal pride worth spending 240 c? With this jewel I get +100 max hp, +20 fire res + 200 armour and some dps. Wouldn't the small cluster jewel with adrenaline be better?

it gives +360 max life +89k total combined dps +250 life leech
Cluster jewels what do we go for. I found one with the -10% physical dmg buff to mobs. Someone told me cuz of impales it’s not that good? I fee like it must be if we spec into the -5 one on tree ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires