[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Ye Champion will definitely come out on top DPS wise this patch because of Impale stacking. I am still going to play Slayer however because I value his AoE, attack/movement speed and phys reflect immune way to much.

"
_Nektre_ a écrit :
Today I got second jewel with deep cuts and managed to get some points to get it. According to PoB, they do stack, and I think I have more dps in game too. So right now I'm sitting @ 9 max impale as champion. With watcher's eye we can reach 11 0_0

Could I know how are your feelings with your build & passive tree?
What content are you doing right now?
Is your AoE and damage/survavility fine?
Dernière édition par n3crophagia, le 21 mars 2020 13:55:06
"
n3crophagia a écrit :
"
_Nektre_ a écrit :
Today I got second jewel with deep cuts and managed to get some points to get it. According to PoB, they do stack, and I think I have more dps in game too. So right now I'm sitting @ 9 max impale as champion. With watcher's eye we can reach 11 0_0

Could I know how are your feelings with your build & passive tree?
What content are you doing right now?
Is your AoE and damage/survavility fine?

Right now I am trying to finish atlas, running around t14-16, doing delirium t16 with no problems, occasionaly I die to bull***t like slow from delirium monsters which i can't counter (because why make something counterable, right) and it let's volatile flameblood explode on me. AoE is kinda meh, but I got like everything I could to increase it, only no support gems and cluster jewels (other nodes are too good to pass for aoe). Right now its tolerable and enough to clear maps, but for legion I prefer to have rampage from weapon swap. I am very happy with survi tho, I have around 5.4k life and changed passive tree quite a lot to get jewel sockets and melee range nodes. Damage is kinda fine, but I have mediocore foil and very good scaeva, right now I'm gathering currency for weapon replacement, because I want to kill conquerors faster and this stupid boss @ 20 wave in sumilcurum or whatever this delirium thing from shards is called. I wouldn't change for slayer just for aoe and phys reflect or movement speed, I value champion too much for that. Better clear something a little bit slower, while still getting good rewards and not die 3 times than run fast but be stressed about every sneeze that rare makes from t15+.
"
Avocadoe a écrit :
"
Sidu a écrit :
you say "fossil crafted with Serrated and Pristine for the -15."

I can use any base to get that mod?

As of 3.10 you need an ilvl 85+ Warlord chest.

My experience with the build: I'm only just entering red maps now, and my DPS is plenty (even for Delirium) but I'm trying to work on survivability. Might look at going Divine Flesh and grabbing more chaos resist on my yellow pieces.

End game, I'm thinking I'll have to go 2 sets of gear with explode + -mana chest for clear and crit + -mana + savior for bossing. I'll attempt to go 40/40 with this build which should be doable (not going for E.G.G. level 100 though).

85 or 86? poedb.tw says its 86. but i have seen this mod on people items which were 84+ ilvl. this is important because there is a lot of price difference at good bases between 85 and 86.
I got a cluster jewel with deep cuts, feed the fury and drive the destruction but I'm curious what passives I should replace for it? Any ideas?
Maybe a noob question but,

I'm just not getting those -3 mana to ring enchants very fast from veiled items. Is there a way to speed this up? Or can you get someone to enchant it for you? I'm not sure if such trading practices are common.
"
Rosqo a écrit :
"
Avocadoe a écrit :
"
Sidu a écrit :
you say "fossil crafted with Serrated and Pristine for the -15."

I can use any base to get that mod?

As of 3.10 you need an ilvl 85+ Warlord chest.

My experience with the build: I'm only just entering red maps now, and my DPS is plenty (even for Delirium) but I'm trying to work on survivability. Might look at going Divine Flesh and grabbing more chaos resist on my yellow pieces.

End game, I'm thinking I'll have to go 2 sets of gear with explode + -mana chest for clear and crit + -mana + savior for bossing. I'll attempt to go 40/40 with this build which should be doable (not going for E.G.G. level 100 though).

85 or 86? poedb.tw says its 86. but i have seen this mod on people items which were 84+ ilvl. this is important because there is a lot of price difference at good bases between 85 and 86.

It's 85 and poedb also says it's 85.
"
hivesteel a écrit :
Maybe a noob question but,

I'm just not getting those -3 mana to ring enchants very fast from veiled items. Is there a way to speed this up? Or can you get someone to enchant it for you? I'm not sure if such trading practices are common.

You have to unveil accessories with elreon's veil mod. (25c+ per item, so it's expensive for crafting 1 set).

You have to looking for rings and amulet with open prefix if you don't have and find someone on forum who offers crafting services. (there are crafters who offers free crafting)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/communities
how would you go about making this a bit more tankier? I read that you said to use overleech but how would you accomplish this?
I am looking to upgrade one of my Scaeva to a rare 1 hand sword. The paradoxicas are too expensive atm. When looking at the swords, i can get a decent one with 1.3 aps and ~330dps (~140-370) for cheaper than 1ex.

What i am seeing from looking at other characters posting here this league is that they are going with slow foils (~2aps) with what appears to be not that great dps. In the guide it says for rares to go for Attack Speed>Added Physical Damage>Increased Physical Damage.

What am i missing here?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires