[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
djn00dle a écrit :
I am looking to upgrade one of my Scaeva to a rare 1 hand sword. The paradoxicas are too expensive atm. When looking at the swords, i can get a decent one with 1.3 aps and ~330dps (~140-370) for cheaper than 1ex.

What i am seeing from looking at other characters posting here this league is that they are going with slow foils (~2aps) with what appears to be not that great dps. In the guide it says for rares to go for Attack Speed>Added Physical Damage>Increased Physical Damage.

What am i missing here?

Idk what you mean when you say 2 aps is slow. Thats almost as high as you can go.

Purely looking at dps is bad since attack speed plays a very important role in final dps calculation in addition to making both Cyclone and Leap Slam much faster.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 21 mars 2020 22:29:58
"
Dex2644 a écrit :

Idk what you mean when you say 2 aps is slow. Thats almost as high as you can go.

Purely looking at dps is bad since attack speed plays a very important role in final dps calculation in addition to making both Cyclone and Leap Slam much faster.

AH HA! What i was missing is that my brain is retarded/dyslexic. Higher aps is better, not the other way around. I thank you.
I am wondering which weapon is better.
In PoB it says the Scaeva is better, but I am not sure if attack speed plays a more important part?

Thanks for advice.
Hi, this is my first character I've actually put any effort in and I'm confused on how you're able to use all the auras and no mana potions? I'm spamming pots trying to keep my cyclone up when using pride, precision, flesh and stone, blood and sand. I'm clearly missing something and feel kind of dumb lol.
"
wingstreet a écrit :
Hi, this is my first character I've actually put any effort in and I'm confused on how you're able to use all the auras and no mana potions? I'm spamming pots trying to keep my cyclone up when using pride, precision, flesh and stone, blood and sand. I'm clearly missing something and feel kind of dumb lol.

Read the jewellery section of the guide, you need 3 pieces of -3 mana cost to channelling skills. This will make your cyclone cost 0. You can also go for the more expensive -15 mana cost crafted armor.
You need one of:
1. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis
2. channeling skills have -3 to total mana cost on your rings and amulet
3. A chest with socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost

To spin without mana
Dernière édition par tlang, le 22 mars 2020 00:53:11
"
nappy450 a écrit :
"
wingstreet a écrit :

Read the jewellery section of the guide, you need 3 pieces of -3 mana cost to channelling skills. This will make your cyclone cost 0. You can also go for the more expensive -15 mana cost crafted armor.

Thank you so much!
This is suppose to be updated to 3.10 but no updated passive tree?

What should I start aiming to upgrading next so that I can push more dps?
What is the reason using Axe Sinvicta's Mettle to hit first mob and then swap to normal weapons? Its give us rampage but we still have frenzy charges by using blood rage? Did you guys doing it? And what do we have from it?

Also one more question

why we need to take -3 mana cost on both rings and amulet since my 20lvl cyclon with 20% quality take only 2 mana cost
Dernière édition par klimek6666, le 22 mars 2020 03:20:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires