[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi, i am having some mana problems, any tips on what i can do? and what should i upgrade next. thanks in advanced :)
What ILVL should we get the base for eldered astral plate
"
Nerfdk a écrit :
Hi, i am having some mana problems, any tips on what i can do? and what should i upgrade next. thanks in advanced :)

You can find or craft onto rings the mod that gives channeling skills -Mana cost. Right now I have -2 on both my rings. It puts my mana cost of cyclone to 4, which is easily manageable with one mana leech node.

Later on you will have a chest piece with -15 mana cost, and then cyclone will be free.
Why i cant see any difference when i put the brutal restraint In game.
"
Darkeseseses a écrit :
Why i cant see any difference when i put the brutal restraint In game.

The timeless jewels changes all nodes in the area. Hover over the notables (the big nodes) to see what changes.
Can you tell me about Paradoxica, people started riseing its price to the sky, what stats, quality i should aim for ? Simular to your paradoxica now cost like 20ex, i would rater get Headhunter then 2 paradoxica...feels like scammed x)
"
De_xter a écrit :
Can you tell me about Paradoxica, people started riseing its price to the sky, what stats, quality i should aim for ? Simular to your paradoxica now cost like 20ex, i would rater get Headhunter then 2 paradoxica...feels like scammed x)

You want physical damage and attack speed. I just looked up the price myself, they hover around 5ex.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/KB79a6c5
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 22 déc. 2019 09:52:54
"
De_xter a écrit :

I got mine (not perfect but giant DPS increase) for like 2-2.5 EX each. The price goes up and down.
Can you suggest a way to increase my survivability, I have around 4,5K life , and I would like to pump it up to at least 5k
Dernière édition par tymexx, le 22 déc. 2019 14:40:27
Are we looking for anything special with the Paradoxica, or just a well rolled one?

Want to make sure when I save enough for one I make a good purchase.

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires