[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Lordran11 a écrit :
There's no huge changes to the duelist side of the tree or anything but your guide is completely up to date for 3.9 thank you for your hardwork. Most of the popular build owners are not doing what you did. I thought melee would be bad because of changes but i wanna give this build a go because miner is ResidentSleeper for me :D.

Thanks for the kind words and I hope you enjoy the build :)

"
Startedd a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the great guide! First time playing cyclone and experiencing some small inconveniences. Currently level 82 and can't figure out what is our main source of range? Impact ascendancy and pulverize? Is it enough? Am I missing something?

So if I understand your question correctly, you want to know what sources of increased area we have? In that case it's Sand stance, Pulverize, nodes on the tree for + melee range aswell as Impact from Slayer. You can see all of these in POB in the "Calcs" tab.

"
Dex2644 a écrit :

So if I understand your question correctly, you want to know what sources of increased area we have? In that case it's Sand stance, Pulverize, nodes on the tree for + melee range aswell as Impact from Slayer. You can see all of these in POB in the "Calcs" tab.

Ah didn't notice three melee range nodes on the tree. Also managed to add blood and sand in addition to flesh and stone. Now only one labirint trial left and I'm good. Great help, thanks for your help and again for build overall!
Do you still recommend -Mana cost rings if you have the -mana cost chest or is more one or the other?

Also, with the Paradoxica, are you specifically only buying ones Phys plus the quality/attack speed hybrid?
"
Berto33 a écrit :
Do you still recommend -Mana cost rings if you have the -mana cost chest or is more one or the other?

Also, with the Paradoxica, are you specifically only buying ones Phys plus the quality/attack speed hybrid?

Its either or, the very best option is the chest because it completely removes mana cost whereas if you dont have the chest you need 3x -3 sources from either rings, amulet or anoint Lucidity from witch area.

For the Paradoxica, you dont NEED the attack speed hybrid but it is by far the strongest combination since we already have a lot of accuracy and we dont need crit since we have Overwhelm. If you play any ascendancy other than Slayer then yes you can use crit instead although attack speed would still be the best.
jk
Dernière édition par Ahdez, le 16 oct. 2021 13:52:51
Dear Sir,

Path of building link does not work.
Could you fix it?

Much thanks.
"
Ahdez a écrit :
The build's looking nice, but I can't help but wonder why you are going for Rage support instead of, let's say, Damage on Full Life support? Is the damage of Rage higher, even without going for the Berserker ascendancy?

Rage is our strongest support gem so yes it's better than damage on full life. Regardless damage on full life is imo a bad support gem unless you are playing CI since you can never gurantee to have full hp.

"
zolk24 a écrit :
Dear Sir,

Path of building link does not work.
Could you fix it?

Much thanks.
I just tested it again just to make sure and it is working.
Dernière édition par Dex2644, le 17 déc. 2019 14:02:05
hi,

you mentioned a 2h tree - where can I find it?

If you dont have one - what adjustments would you make to the tree for 2 handed?
Great guide, going really well so far into red maps without too much problem.
However what would you recommend for annointing?
I was thinking of some defensive node for this league but cant really settle on one. Would love a piece of advice, thanks.
"
Kepucz a écrit :
Great guide, going really well so far into red maps without too much problem.
However what would you recommend for annointing?
I was thinking of some defensive node for this league but cant really settle on one. Would love a piece of advice, thanks.

I had quite a few requests for this particularly so I added it to the FAQ :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires